74

"Tomorrow's New Year's Eve is coming. You are ready to marry. I will watch this. Since you choose to live together, you must live your life well, don't be like a child." Li Changfeng felt that Xu Qing's words made sense. Although Ma Fugui is also a businessman, he is not good at doing things and his mind is slow. He is not as flexible as Wang Lei as Li Xiaoer’s mouth is, but no matter how good this person is said, he will only be clear after seeing it in person. How is it going?

    Li Xiaoer nodded obediently, and sat for a while before proposing to go home without leaving a meal.

    "There is so much work at home, and I also ran out in a hurry." As soon as Li Xiaoer finished saying this, he was stared at by Li Changfeng. So I ran out, let's go, I'll take you back."

    Little brother Li stuck his tongue out, and kissed Tuantuan again before leaving with Li Changfeng.

    When Li Xiaoer and Li Changfeng were on the road, Li Changfeng thought for a while or asked, "Nothing happened during this time at home, right?"

    Li Xiaoer tugged the clothes on his body, and said after a while: "Brother Third The school set up here is gone."

    After hearing this, Li Changfeng didn't ask too much. After a long sigh, he accelerated the speed of the donkey cart. Although the snow is not big this day, it is better not to delay for too long. It is not good to be careful about catching the cold.

    After arriving at the old yard of the Li family, Li Changfeng was not happy and left directly, so he tied the donkey cart and followed Li Xiaoer into the yard gate. When he arrived at the house, he did not enter the house. This was going to be gossip.

    "He was working against me! It was in vain that I taught him when he was taking a scholarship test. What a white-eyed wolf!" As soon as he entered the gate of the courtyard, he heard the excited roar of Li Laosan from the hall.

    Li Xiaoer pulled his clothes as if he was used to it, nodded to Li Changfeng, then entered his room and closed the door.

    Li Changfeng looked at the appearance of smokelessness in the kitchen, and then heard the sound in his ears. He paused under his feet, but still made a bend, and entered the hall where the sound was made.

    "Is there any way, people are willing to give the child to Zhou Wenjiao."

    Li Laoyao also looked unhappy. Seeing Li Changfeng entering the door, "My second child is here," everyone in the room greeted Li Changfeng. , Li Changfeng sat next to Boss Li, listening quietly without talking.

    After seeing Li Changfeng coming in, Laosan didn't say anything, even though his face was still full of anger.

    The scene in the house was a bit embarrassing, "You take your daughter-in-law and your children to the kitchen to prepare tomorrow's New Year's food." Old man Li looked at Li Yao and said, Li Yao nodded along, and took the old wife Li. The children were all out of the main room, and there were only four people left in the room.

    Old man Li looked at Li Changfeng, his face full of wind and frost did not smile at this moment, "You just came here, and I didn’t even know you. First, your brother has already made a kiss with the king’s family in the town. On the second day of February, you have to remember that you can’t miss it.” While

    speaking, he looked at Li San who was sitting aside, “but the school run by your third brother the other day was cut off by Zhou’s family and Zhou Wen. I can’t do it anymore.”

    Li Laosan’s face went dark, and he didn’t speak at all. Boss Li looked a pity, Li Changfeng still listened quietly, without saying anything, so that Old Man Li did not say anything. Know how to go on.