5

I saw a big white rabbit in the bushes not far from Xu Qing, er, because he lived in the woods for too long, he also became a big gray rabbit!

But these are not important. In Xu Qing's eyes, there are only braised rabbits, dry pot rabbits, spicy rabbits, and other delicious dishes made with rabbits. "Gudong..." thinks of all kinds of delicious Xu Qing already. I can't help but swallow.

"A rabbit braised in red sauce!!"

Xu Qing quietly pulled the bow and arrow used by Xu's father back in hunting, and aimed the cutting head at the big gray rabbit who was stuffing something in his mouth!

Hush hush...!!

Xu Qing ran happily! He stepped forward and raised the dead fat rabbit on the ground and shook it with satisfaction. Good fellow, this is at least four kilograms! Well, it just so happens that half of it can be given to Xie Ama to try it out at night.

Xu Qing, who threw the rabbit into the space easily, did not rush away. He squatted down and pulled a few times with his hands what the rabbit had just stuffed into his mouth. What this rabbit can eat is definitely not poisonous, maybe it can There are other surprises.

"Huh! This is the leaves of wild ginseng?!"

There was a small piece of the broken leaves left by the rabbit that made Xu Qing familiar. He picked up the broken leaves and smelled it, "Yes, this is wild ginseng!" Haha, thanks to the major of biological species selected by my university, otherwise I have to lose a baby! It

didn't take long for Xu Qing to find a mess of wild ginseng whose leaves were chewed by rabbits. The wild ginseng is in the mountain. , Is a kind of precious Chinese medicinal material, valuable, also called ginseng, bangchu, god grass, goblin, etc. This root should be less than fifty years old, but if you can meet it, you have a great chance!

Carefully wrap the dug up wild ginseng with the large leaves that you picked easily before putting the things into the space. This is white silver. You have to be careful. Picking up the bow and arrow on the ground, Xu Qing continued to move forward happily. .

This is almost the outskirts of the mountain, that is, a lot ahead of the place where Xu father hunted before. It seems that the father of the original body has not come in yet, this is the outskirts of the mountain.

The more you move forward, the more types of trees and the older you look. There are a lot of weeds on the ground that grow to Xu Qing's waist. This also shows that not many people have entered the mountains over the years. Qing could only drew a knife and chopped a branch as a pathfinder.

"Well, this smell?"

Xu Qing stopped and smelled a weird smell coming from the air. He really didn't remember what it was at this time, so he found a tree along the way--" This is the pepper tree!!!"

Xu Qing felt that the tree full of small things in front of him flashed his big eyes brightly! ! God knows how uncomfortable it is for a heavy taste person to eat dishes made with only salt every day!

Pepper is a good thing for cooking. Xu Qing was so excited that he didn't know how to put it. He bounced around the pepper tree.

How can this be taken away? dig? !

After thinking about it, forget it, this tree is a few years old, "Hey, this is the pepper seedlings?!" Xu Qing, who was full of regrets, felt that something had scratched the corner of his clothes, turned around and saw Li Li Several saplings of saplings that were much smaller than this one grew in several places not far from this big pepper tree. One of the seedlings was only Xu Qing's thigh high, and this one was the one that just shaved his clothes.