45

The air in the morning is the freshest, and there is a good spring everywhere, and a new day begins again, and slowly, the farmhouse begins to lively again.

    "Pop!"

    Chen Hong fell to the ground, clutching his beaten face, looking at Chen Ama incredulously.

    "Ah..."

    Chen Ama's chest kept rising and falling, "Don't call me, I don't have a shameless brother like you!"

    Chen Ama was unwilling to call for a few days early in the morning. Chen Hong who came out came out for breakfast, but Chen Hong said, "If you don't promise me one day, I won't eat with you all day!" Ear-scraping, Chen Hong's face was stunned and unbelievable. Since he was sensible, no one at home has ever beaten him!

    "Why?"

    Chen Hong clutched her hot and painful face, stood up and looked at Chen Ah.

    "Why? You still ask me why?!" Chen Ama felt that he was so angry that he couldn't even understand why he beat him. It was enough for him to be so angry!

    "You said you grew up, you, father, big brother, big brother, how can I be sorry for you and treat you badly? Did you eat less? Or you wear less! You are for a man with such a low character, unexpectedly Regardless of our feelings of being a father, we just think about ourselves, you! You! Think about you yourself! "It's just too lawless! Chen Ama directly locked Chen Hong's door.     "What are you doing?! You have beaten and scolded, how can you lock the child!" The old man Chen, who had been listening to Chen Ama's movement in Chen Hong's room, watched Chen Ama lock Chen Hong. The door hurriedly stopped.     Chen Amo slapped Old Man Chen away from trying to stop his hand, and shouted: "It's because we spoiled him too much these years! Too resignation to him, so we can do things like this regardless! Don't stop, If you are okay, go to Anle Village to pick up Chen Qi's couple. They have been there for several days, so why haven't they come back!"

    Old man Chen had no choice but to watch Chen Ama locked the door and went out. The boss and the couple didn't know what was going on. They had been in a few days and hadn't come back. "Xiao Hong, it's okay. You, he’s just so quick-tempered, wait until his anger subsides, it’s all right."     "I see, Father, go ahead." After listening to Chen Hong’s calm tone as usual, Chen A’s father Only then did he feel relieved to leave, but didn't know that Chen Hong in the room was already in tears.     It was wrong, he was wrong, he was too devilish, and even thought that Li Changfeng could still think of himself. He was wrong, wrong, outrageous, wrong regardless of the feelings of his family, making them worry and sad.     In the past few days, Li Changfeng has been busy making Wei Lao Er’s wardrobe, even at night, but Xu Qing was distressed, and the dark circles under his eyes came out. Wei Lao Er suddenly gave the news and said that the day was set. On the fifteenth of the month, isn’t this in a hurry! There is no other way but to cook something delicious, to reward the man who works hard by himself.     Not long after the spring rain, Chunsun scrambled to show up, and Xu Qing remembered it as soon as he saw it. Chunsun was the most delicious bamboo shoot in the year. Crisp and sweet, very tender, whether it is cold, fried or soup, it is tender and fragrant, so you should eat spring bamboo shoots as early as possible. If you neglect it, it will be old and the taste will be very different!     Xu Qing also went to dig the bamboo shoots early in the morning. The fried pork with bamboo shoots is a good dish! For this dish, he went to the market to buy meat yesterday.     "Chang Feng, hurry up, have lunch, do it after you have eaten!" Xu Qing filled Xiaobao's special bowl with specially made fine dishes, and looked at the aroma of Xiaobao's food, and he was relieved. He returned to the table and ate with Li Changfeng.     "Eat more, see you are busy these days, all the stubbles are coming out!" Xu Qing kept putting vegetables into Li Changfeng's bowl, "These are spring bamboo shoots, I specially dig them, they are tender and delicious. right? " "     delicious, do not just give me a folder, you eat, as well as wardrobe gave a live well, in the afternoon I'll dig point. "