70

Xu Qing's eyes softly looked at the soundly sleeping Tuantuan, this is his child, he was born! Thinking about it, he felt that he was awesome. When he was going to be in the last days, he would never accept that he would have a child, but he lived a lifetime again, and he felt that this was God's compensation for him.

    There is a man who can rely on, a child belonging to them, what else can make Xu Qing regrettable.

    "Look at him, he is spitting bubbles!"

    Li Changfeng felt very fresh, as if he had discovered something extraordinary, and shared with Xu Qing. Although Xu Qing also thought Tuantuan was so cute, he said, "Speak down. It's my son, you see Tuantuan frowning!"

    If you start to cry, just use their technique of coaxing children, maybe when you can coax them.

    Li Changfeng immediately silenced his voice, but still stared at Tuantuan, "Daughter-in-law, you see how much he looks like you."

    Xu Qing really didn't think, "Why can't I see it? How can you and Xie Aye see it? It's so crumpled."

    Li Changfeng grinned, but didn't speak. He didn't know who Tuantuan looked like, but he wanted a child who looked like Xu Qing, but this idea was immediately ruined by Xu Qing's next sentence.

    "And I'm a brother, we are a little guy, do you want him to be like me?" Xu Qing said disgustingly.

    "Like me! Like me! Look at him, this eyebrow! This eye! Isn't it exactly the same as my model!" Li Changfeng immediately changed his mouth, and kept pointing to Tuantuan's small face, and from time to time he leaned over his own face and Tuan Tuan is next to each other, let Xu Qing compare, who knows that Hu stubble is too hard, and it pierced Tuantuan's soft face.

    "Wow! Wow! Wow!"

    Tuantuan immediately cried, trying to twist his body, but his strength was too weak to move, and he became more anxious. Xu Qing quickly picked up Tuantuan and softly coaxed: "Hey, Tuantuan, Ah! Why are you here?"

    "Father is here ! Father is here too!" Li Changfeng leaned forward unwillingly behind, Xu Qing rolled his eyes, "Ming'er shave off his beard!"

    "I'm going now! Good boy!" Li Changfeng jumped out of bed and shaved.

    "Tuan Tuan," Xu Qing bowed his head and kissed Tuantuan's red cheek. After the kiss, he felt that the taste was good. The unscrupulous man bowed his head and kissed the kiss fiercely. After the kiss, he didn't feel happy and stretched out his sinful fingers. He poked Tuantuan's little face, and caused Tuantuan's cry that had just subsided again!

    Now Xu Qing was embarrassed, and Li Changfeng just came in, "Look at you, the beard is still crying until now!"

    Li Changfeng hugged the group guiltily after hearing it, walking back and forth, coaxing, Xu Qing laughed. Lie down sideways, looking at the two fathers and sons.

    The youngest member of Li's yard was preparing to pack things. He planned to visit Xu Qing and Li Changfeng tomorrow. Old man Li sat on the bed and looked at him.

    "Why don't you take a few children over too, and recognize the door, otherwise you don't know where their second uncle lives." Li Yaoyao was talking and looked up at Old Man Li.

    Old man Li thought for a while, "Is there too many three children, such a panic, but the second daughter-in-law just gave birth, be careful of arguing."

    Li Yaoyao put the things in his hands, "but take a child , The others should be unhappy."

    "Then take the older one, he is ten years old this year, and he is also a half-old man, so I can help a little bit. The other two will have opportunities in the future." Old man Li thought. After thinking about it, I made a decision.