69

However, he still had some questions about his brother giving birth, "Thank you, this really waits for the abdomen line to go red before he opens the baby?"

    Xie Ama took the veil on Xu Qing's stomach and touched it. Dip it in hot water, wring it out, and put it on again, "Isn’t that right, wait for a few days after giving birth to the child, and then apply some pregnancy thread powder for you to buy. When the red thread on your stomach disappears, you will be able to get out of bed. I wandered around."

    "That's it," Xu Qing remembered the woman confinement again, "then I have to lie in bed for a month? I can't blow the air, and I can't eat heavy tastes?" He can accept it without blowing the air. , Anyway, in this big winter, who wants to be blown by the wind, their house is a newly built house, it's warm, but he doesn't eat heavy flavors, he really can't help it.

    That Zhixie Ama heard this as if he was amused by what Xu Qing said: "Who are you telling you?" Xu Qing endured the faint pain in his stomach, and when he was asked so suddenly, he returned I really do not know how to go back, "I, this is not inexperienced Well, casually ask nothing more."

    "also, when I also always think of something others did not, you worry, just do not eat too spicy, too For greasy things, don’t get out of bed a few days before the belly line disappears. It’s okay.” Xie Ama was talking about this, and Xu Qing suddenly leaned back on the bed with pain, “It’s a good thing. , Shinobu! Shinobu is born!"

    When he said that, he hurriedly began to prepare for Xu Qing. Xu Qing felt the smell of rust in his mouth. It was too painful. He bit his mouth. Suddenly a piece of cloth was stuffed into his mouth. Xu Qing hurriedly Biting it up, sweat slipped from his messy hair, his eyes were a little red from the pain, and there was only one sentence in the center of his brain at this time, it was so fucking pain!

    Uncle Xie sat in the warm hall with dry smoke, watching Li Changfeng walking back and forth there, and from time to time he went to the door of the room to listen to the movement, "Uncle Xie, why didn't it make a lot of noise?"

    Li Changfeng could hear Xu Qing besides the beginning. Apart from the voice, I haven't heard much noise yet.

    Uncle Xie looked at Li Changfeng’s anxious appearance, it was like seeing himself who was waiting outside the door of Xie A’me and Xie’s brother, “Isn’t that saving effort, sit down and rest and watch you. Sweat, and I don’t know if it was you or your daughter-in-law.” After speaking, I felt that I was very familiar with what I said. After thinking about it, Aunt Xie sighed. Isn’t it the father of Xu Qing who said he was back then? In a blink of an eye, their husband has been away for many years, and this brother Qing has finally become an Ah Ma.

    And he and Xie Ama are both old, they have encountered too many things in their lives, and the one who remembers most is Brother Xie. He hasn't gotten pregnant for a day, so they just worry about it.

    Li Changfeng waited in confusion, his legs were walking uncontrollably, and his hands were shaking. He wanted to be called Xu Qing, but he was afraid of affecting his childbirth. When he was a child, he heard people say that having a child hurts. , He didn't hear Xu Qing's voice now, and he felt very uncomfortable.

    "Wow!" After a

    while, a loud and milky newborn baby's voice came out, and the child was born.

    Li Changfeng hurriedly closed the door and asked, "Thank you, how is my daughter-in-law?!"

    Xie Amao responded by wrapping a white and fat soft dumpling in a pre-prepared soft cloth. "Okay! I've added a big fat boy to you! Go get some hot water!"