34

"Quick! Quick! Quick! Come on!"

    Li Changfeng and the others just saw Uncle Xie who went to Wu's house to borrow a donkey cart and came back. A few people carefully put the unconscious brother Xie in the car, and Xu Qing carefully helped Xie brother. While holding the umbrella, Xie Ama hugged Xie Ge'er in his arms to warm him.

    Because it was raining in the past two days, there were not many pedestrians on the road. Uncle Xie was in a hurry, so it didn't take long for them to arrive at the Lin's pharmacy.

    "This is the medicine shop where I came to when I injured my leg a few years ago. I have had a cold and anything in the past few years and come here to see it, take care of it!" Uncle Xie put Brother Xie on his back and explained with his mouth.

    Although Brother Xie was ill for a long time, the medicines were all picked up by Ma Ama in another place where his medical skills were mediocre. But this time when Brother Xie went home, Uncle Xie came out to the Lin’s medicine store to grab the medicine. Seeing that Brother Xie, who had taken the medicine, was almost healed, but he was stimulated like this by some words of Zhong Hua!

    "Old Doctor Lin, look at my brother!" Uncle Xie and others placed Brother Xie on the stool next to the medicine cabinet and anxiously called Old Doctor Lin who was clearing the counter.

    This old doctor Lin was the old man Xu Qing sold medicinal herbs, and he was also "cured" by the face of his famous general.

    Old Doctor Lin looked at Xie Ge'er, "I was short of breath, and the old illness has not healed. Although it is a bit troublesome, it is not hurt, and I can't worry too much." Then he found that Xie Ge'er and Xu Qing wanted to pick him up. When I lived with Brother Xie, he couldn't connect it firmly and his body was wet. Old Doctor Lin frowned, "The clothes of these two little brothers are all wet, which is not good for your health. Think of a way to change it.

    " Oh, I was too careless, why didn't I think of this!" Xie Ama patted his head, and quickly stuffed the things in his hand to Uncle Xie, "You watch here, Brother Qing, let's buy some of you. I want to change clothes with Xiao Yu." Brother Xie is already in bad health, let alone wearing wet clothes. As for Xu Qing, he is married. If there is good news, it will not be good to be sick!     "Then I'm going, you and Uncle Xie are here to watch!" Xu Qing also felt that the wet place of the clothes was cold when the wind blew, and after a few words with Li Changfeng, he thanked him. Ah Mo is gone.

    "Fang Liang! Come out and help!" After the old doctor Lin shouted into the backyard, Uncle Xie saw that the little doctor who treated his legs a few years ago came out. He hasn't seen him in a few years. Lin Fangliang is a lot taller, although it's dark. Some of them, but full of energy, looked a bit more majestic than the arrest of the errand in the yamen.

    "Changfeng? Why is your family sick?" Lin Fangliang saw Li Changfeng standing at the door as soon as he came out. They were assigned to the same sub-group of the military camp five years ago. They are both better brothers with Wei's second child and Chen Qi. .     Li Changfeng didn’t expect that Lin Fangliang’s drugstore was here. Although he knew that his family was a doctor in the military camp, he didn’t ask too much about it. “No, it’s Uncle Xie’s brother.”     Lin Fangliang heard that his surname was Xie, and felt in his heart. Kuang Zhen, "It's been a long time since I saw the little doctor!" Uncle Xie breathed a sigh of relief after hearing Old Doctor Lin said that Brother Xie was fine, and said hello to the person who saved the leg.     "Long time no see..."     Lin Fangliang looked at the old doctor Lin and Xie Uncle Xie who had been placed on the temporary bed frame of the medicine store. He murmured back, but he didn't know if he was saying hello to Uncle Xie. Said Geer Xie, who had a relationship a year ago.     "     Brother Xie, is this?" Although Lin Fangliang was anxious to know about Xie's condition, he didn't step up to get Xie's pulse because of their identities. Five years ago, he remembered that Xie had already had one. The fiance is, I am afraid that he has been married for many years now.     Lin Fangliang's heart was filled with sourness when he thought of Xie Ge'er already married as a husband. He thought it was just a fate, but didn't want these five years. Xie Ge'er kept it in his heart and could not get rid of it.     "This brother drank the tiger wolf medicine a few years ago. Now he is anxious and has more cultivation, otherwise..." Old Doctor Lin didn't say anything, but shook his head. This brother is in poor health. Raising, I am afraid it will be sick and sick in the future.