17

Although today is not the day to go to the market, there are not too many people on this street. The shopkeepers are still picking up things to sell, and the restaurants are not closed, and there is a lot of lively everywhere.

"Hey, from the Yang family, are you coming to the market today?" Did

a slightly thinner greet a Tsing Yi not far from him?

"Who has such a loud voice! It turned out to be from the Zhang family? I'm here to sell the embroidered veil last time. Hey, I remember that you bought the veil for about the same time as I did! Is it ready to

be embroidered?" After Xu Qing, Ah Mo started talking to the Yang family.

"No, I'm also here to sell veils. If you know this is the case, we can get together when we go out! By the way." Zhang Jia Aye looked around and found no acquaintances who were following the Yang family. Asked in a low voice.

"Do you know what happened to the Li family and Li's second child last night?"

As soon as Yang Jia heard the word "separation", he knew that there was something wrong !

"Hey, hey, I really don't know! What's the matter? How do you divide it? Tell me!" The youngest of the Li family was a scholar who was unwilling to teach the children in the village at a low price, which made many people in the village right. The Li family has an opinion!

Ah Ma of the Zhang family was satisfied with the curiosity of Yang Family's Ah Ma, and started to talk gesticulately.

"I heard that the second child of Li is going to join the family, so he let him go out! Let him go out of the house! Tsk tsk, how ruthless you say this old man is!"

"Really? Then the third child of Li is. Xiucai, this is not afraid of reputation damage, how can I go to the exam in the future!" He said a pity, but his expression was very good. Xu Qing gave him nine points, one more point for fear of his pride!

"Bah,

it's a big deal for him to test for a talent like that!" Yang Family Ama covered her mouth and smiled, "But listening to you, did the old couple of Li Family agree?"

"I didn't agree. , Just last night, someone saw Lizheng and the uncles of the Li family go to the Li family yard!" The Zhang family straightened out their hair and said affirmatively.

"I believe in you, every time you pass the news you get one bite each time!" Zhang Jia, who was praised by his companions, walked with wind!

Seeing them leaving behind, Xu Qing also understood something.

On the back mountain of Jixiang Village, Li Changfeng was climbing up the mountain with a knife. Next to him was a yellow-faced man in a black blouse, about the same age as Li Changfeng.

Chen Qi thought of the words in the village and the confirmation that he had just received from Li Changfeng, and his heart was distressed.

"I don't understand, why are you thinking about going out of the house! If I am you..."

Li Changfeng walked without looking back, "If it were me, what would you like?"