41

"What's the matter with you?" Aunt Xie had seen Xie Ama's gaze constantly looking at Li Changfeng, and any man would find his sweetheart looking at other men in the first place! Xie Ama looked at Uncle Xie, who was sweating from his work, opened his mouth, and thought that there was still no shadow. At this time, it was too much to say...

    Uncle Xie looked at Xie Ama's words. He stopped again, and his heart was extremely anxious, "What's wrong? What's hard to say, it's all a family."

    Xie Ama turned his head, avoiding Xie's questioning eyes, "Nothing, do your job." The words made Aunt Xie annoyed, "Look at what they do. When I was young, I can make them big!" Ama

    Xie took a sigh of relief and didn't want to shake the idiot in front of him. ! !

    "Ah, who is that person in the field of Xie's family?" In the field of Lizheng's home, a delicate and elegant man who was about fifteen or sixteen asked in a low voice while pouring tea for his family. .

    After listening to his brother, Lizheng’s husband Xia Ama tilted his head and looked at Li Changfeng a few times, “It’s a man from the Xu family of Houshan.” Xia Yu squatted. Of course he knew who Li Changfeng was. He thought It was the one not far from Li Changfeng! He hadn't seen this person in the village.     "Xiao Yu is talking about the person standing next to Li Changfeng. Speaking of which, I have never seen this person!" Da Xia Yu's one-year-old brother Xia Feng directly told who his brother was watching. Yu glared bitterly and talked more!     Right now, he was breathing, and he took a breath of dry smoke, and looked through the smoke to Xie’s home. “Oh, that’s from the Lin family in town, but why is he here?”     Xia Yu heard it was the Lin family. I immediately thought of who Li was talking about, "Is it the Lin family from the Lin Family Pharmacy?" Xia Ama's body has not been very good in the past few years. It has always been the medicine prescribed by Old Doctor Lin, so he is more familiar with it.     Seeing Lizheng nodded, Xia Feng was confused, "But so much, how come I haven't seen Old Doctor Lin and a son?" Lizheng paid for military service with the money, so Xia Feng didn't go to the barracks.

    Xia Ama poked Xia Feng's head with one hand, "I have to tell you what I have at home! I will go to work after the break, and study all day long. At this time, I will relax my muscles and bones well!" Xia Feng Studying in the town, during this period of spring plowing, considering the busyness of the farm, the college took a few days off specially, and Xia Feng also came back to help.

    Although the life of Lizheng's family is good, it costs some money to study in the town. There is also a brother who is waiting to be married. He is also busy with farming affairs on weekdays.

    Xia Feng was uttered by his family, and he caught a glimpse of Xia Yu's mocking eyes, "Don't laugh at me, you are not asking others!" Xia Yu's face immediately began to flush, and he took Xia Feng's hand in anger and anger. Drinking tea bowl, "Go to work when you

    're done ! Talking a lot!" Xia Yu, who had packed up her things, deliberately walked back home not far from Xie Uncle's field, and when he was about to walk across the field, forbearance He couldn't help but secretly look at Lin Fangliang, who was working hard again. At this moment, Lin Fangliang heard Aunt Xie calling them to rest, so he wiped the sweat from his forehead, and nodded at Aunt Xie with a smile, while Aunt Xie was standing right there. Looking from Xia Yu in the ground above them, he actually felt that Lin Fangliang was smiling at him specially.