85

"Uh, it's alright, go to sleep, go to sleep." Li Changfeng's mind turned around after Xu Qing's words. This matter is not a good thing for the man, so it's better not to talk about it.

Xu Qing: "...you get up for me, get up!" Did anyone stop halfway through saying this? !

Li Changfeng: "zzzzzzzzz..."

Xu Qing looked at Li Changfeng who had his back turned to him, and heaved a sigh of relief, not angry, not angry, being angry with Qijia is simply sorry for himself! Thinking about Xu Qing, he cleaned up his mood, and after covering the quilt for the soundly sleeping Tuan Tuan, he slowly fell asleep.

Not long after Xu Qing fell asleep, a pair of strong arms pulled him into his broad chest, Xu Qing moved, and after finding a comfortable position, he stopped moving.

When he got up the next day, Xu Qing also forgot what happened. Li Changfeng was relieved when he saw that he didn't mention what happened last night, and he worked harder. Xu Qing almost thought that Li Changfeng was taking some drugs. , this is very exciting.

"Second."

Li Changfeng just came back from the field when he saw the scorching sun and the sweaty Boss Li standing at the gate of the compound with some hesitation. Xu Qing took the group to the back mountain to hunt hogweed, and there was nothing at home. people.

"Drink some herbal tea."

Li Changfeng brought Boss Li into the room and poured him a cup of herbal tea.

Boss Li took the herbal tea and drank it after three or two sips. In order to save some money, he came here on foot. No one could stand the hot weather.

When Li Changfeng saw that Boss Li had finished drinking, he filled it up again for him. "It's such a big day, I don't know when it's cooler to go out."

Boss Li listened to Li Changfeng's complaining and caring words, rubbed his head and smiled: "I don't want to, come here sooner." Li Changfeng shot He patted the mud on his trousers and sat on the stool looking at Boss Li.

"Are you talking about the separation?"

Boss Li's face was slightly red, and he rubbed his calloused hands, thinking of his daughter-in-law's entrustment. Gritting his teeth, he looked at Li Changfeng and said, "Yes, I, we, want to split up."

"The third child agrees to split up?" Li Changfeng mistakenly thought that the eldest Li was talking about him and Mr. Li.

Boss Li hurriedly shook his head, "No, no, it's me and your eldest brother." When

Li Changfeng heard this, he thought about it, 80% of which was because his eldest brother was killed by his father that day. Afraid that this would not work, he called his elder brother to find him.

"If you don't tell me about this, I will find you. Anyway, I agree. You split up." Li Changfeng said this slowly. Struggling and bewildered, in his heart, Ah, Father's words are everything. They raised him and let him get married and have children. Now, he is thinking about splitting up the family. Isn't that too filial?

Li Changfeng looked at Boss Li's expression, and of course he knew what this eldest brother was thinking. The eldest brother is too simple and honest, too sincere, likes to dig into the horns, and thinks what is right, always thinks it is right, and never thinks about other things. .

"Brother, it's not me who said that you have done enough for this family for so many years, but look, eldest brother has two nephews, where are they?"