56

Chapter 56

    "Ah, let's go back!"

    Ma Fugui vigorously pulled Ma Ama who wanted to rush up to fight back and walked to the door. Ma Amo cursed all the way, why Nai couldn't get rid of his son's procrastination, so he could only watch the Lin Family Drugstore farther and farther.

    "You wait for me! I can't forgive you!"

    Brother Xie looked at Ma Ama and their departure, feeling uncomfortable, Lin Fangliang took his hand, Old Doctor Lin smiled and shook his head, and said: " Don't think too much, you are now the wife of our Lin family. We are protecting you. Don't be afraid of anything, and don't think too much about it. Take good care of your body, this is the most important thing."

    Brother Xie's body is still relatively weak inside . , If you want to be pregnant, you must first raise your body.

    Lin Fangliang also nodded following the words of Old Doctor Lin. "Yes, don't think too much about it." Brother Xie, no matter how uncomfortable, he felt at ease when he heard the words of the Lin family and his son, "I know."

    Li Changfeng quietly listened to the movement in front of him, thought about it, didn't go in, and turned around. Back in the room, "Ma Fugui was beaten by someone, and came to see the injury. When he saw Brother Xie, he uttered a few more words, and now he was taken away." After thinking about it, he said again: "Originally in Ma Fugui. When Ah Ma wanted to rush forward, I wanted to go out and help, but after Lin Fangliang said something, I was not going out. This is also their housework."     Xu Qing nodded after listening, "It's not too early. Now, let’s pack up and go back. There are still Xiaobao and Piggy at home. They came out in a hurry. I don’t worry.” After saying that, the quilt on the body was opened rudely. Bring to jump out of bed.     Li Changfeng helplessly stroked his forehead, hurriedly stepped forward and put his arms around Xu Qing. Only then did Xu Qing react, his body was stiff, and he was fucking awkward! He had forgotten that he had a little bun in his stomach that hadn't formed yet! ! I tilted my head and thought about the pregnant women I saw before the end of the world, but when I saw them, it seemed that they had been seven or eight months old. They were only wearing maternity clothes and strolling on the street with a big belly, but he was only more than a month old. This is not visible from the outside.

    "Be careful, you are not alone now." Li Changfeng rubbed Xu Qing's head, held him aside, folded the quilt on the bed neatly, and took Xu Qing slowly after finishing the clothes that Xu Qing changed. Walked to the pharmacy in front of him.     "Quickly, come here, I'll prescribe you a few tonics to nourish your body, and boil one every day after you go back, don't forget!" When Old Doctor Lin saw Xu Qing and the others come out, he called people in front of his eyes and took out a few. The deputy Chinese medicine was placed in Li Changfeng's hands, carefully instructing the two of them.     Li Changfeng and Xu Qing nodded honestly. After putting the medicine away, Li Changfeng took out the money from his arms and handed it to Old Doctor Lin. Old Doctor Lin stared, "What do you mean! Old man, my little thoughts? , You have to put it on top of the money!"     Lin Fangliang smashed the medicine, and smiled at Li Changfeng and the other two: "That is, you don’t want to think that Xiao Yu and I are the godfathers of your children. If you are so kind of face Don't give it, we don't have to hold the child on our face and say we are his godfather!" Brother Xie went home to cook now, not in the drugstore.     Li Changfeng was unmoved, "This is medicine money and must be given." These words were too rigid and made people feel a little unreasonable. Xu Qing immediately said: "Changfeng means that this medicine money is not reasonable. It’s not something else, you have to give it, otherwise, we won’t be polite with Old Man Lin and you." The     Lin family and his son couldn’t do it. Seeing that the two of them really insisted, they had to accept it, but they insisted that the capital is enough. After Xu Qing bid farewell, the old doctor Lin said in admiration: "This husband and wife are really rare people of character."     Li Changfeng and Xu Qing strolled around the street for a few times, bought an old hen, and some Big bones of the pig, and also specially bought liver for Xiaobao. Then he took the donkey cart and returned home. It happened that the owner of the donkey cart was also in Jixiang Village. Li Changfeng gave him a few more articles and asked him to run. Legs, when I return to the village, I go to the Li's yard to report a good news.     Giving a few more articles is not a travel expense, but it is a custom here. If you tell your relatives about something good, you will give the person who is announcing the good news a little festive money, which means that the good news is a good job for everyone. This is a good job and the other party is happy. In response, he even said a few festive words to Li Changfeng and the others, so they were about to catch up with the matchmaker.