90

"I'll hold my daughter-in-law for a while, and I'll go after a while." Li Changfeng stuck with Xu Qing and couldn't go out.

    Xu Qing had no choice but to respond, but who knew that Li Changfeng had just hugged him, and Xu Qing felt nauseated for a while.

    "Shut up!" Xu Qing couldn't stand the smell of alcohol on Li Changfeng's body, he stretched out his hand and shoved him away, turned his head and retched.

    Xu Qing's action also startled Li Changfeng, and his head, which was a little dizzy, was also awake.

    "What's wrong?!"

    Li Changfeng hurriedly patted Xu Qing's back lightly, and then handed over the tea on the table to Xu Qing, "Come, drink some water."

    Xu Qing waved his hand, just there I retched for a long time, but nothing came out. I finally recovered, and when I raised my head, tears were forced out.

    "Okay, it's all right."

    Xu Qing stopped Li Changfeng from patting him, and put his hands on the bed to support himself. Seeing that Xu Qing was a little weak, Li Changfeng quickly sat beside him and gently stretched out his arms to wrap his arms around him. Xu Qing.

    "Don't worry, it might just be a cold. I've eaten too much ice powder these days." Xu Qing and Li Chengfeng said quickly with a look of unease and anxiety.

    "How about we go to the town to see?" Li Changfeng was still a little uneasy after hearing Xu Qing's words.

    Xu Qing shook his head, "Don't look at what time it is now. Besides, Tuan Tuan is sleeping soundly right now. What should he do when we leave?"

    Li Changfeng looked at Tuan Tuan who was sound asleep and was in trouble, but he was still worried. Wearing Xu Qing's body.

    "It's okay, go and get me some hot water, I'm a little wet, maybe I'm sweating." Seeing that Li Changfeng was still the same, Xu Qing changed the subject.

    "Okay, I'll go right away!"

    Li Changfeng listened to Xu Qing's words and went out immediately. Xu Qing was left to think. After he and Changfeng gave birth to Tuantuan, the two had frequent intercourse, and there was no contraceptive method in this world. Xu Qing remembered the hot fluid that Li Changfeng had left in his body again and again, stretched out his hand tremblingly, and placed it on himself. On the lower abdomen, my motherfucker will not have it again!

    Looking at Tuantuan who was only half a year old sleeping on the side, Xu Qing's heart collapsed, if it really happened, would he count as a three-year hug! When Li Changfeng came in with hot water, Xu Qing turned his head dully and looked at him.

    "Changfeng, let's go to town

    tomorrow !" Early the next morning, the two entrusted the group to Xie Amo and the others, and hurried to the Lin's pharmacy.

    "Yo, look at the two of you, those eyes are blue and black! Could something happen?" Lin Fangliang had just opened the door.

    Xu Qing was thinking about whether he would have another little Bodhisattva in his stomach, thinking that Tuantuan still couldn't walk on his own. If he had it again now, wouldn't he just be busy and become a dog, so he slept well. Not very good.

    As for Li Changfeng, he was worried about Xu Qing's body, so he stayed up all night. So, the two came to the Lin Family Pharmacy with dark circles on their faces.

    "It's alright, I just feel a little uncomfortable, come and have a look." Xu Qing couldn't say more about the things that had not been found out, so he spoke with a somewhat embarrassed face.