36

"Then if I get married, you can really guarantee that I can forget someone?" Chen Hong's words stopped Chen Ah Mo.

    "Even if it really didn't make you forget, it will cut the distance between you and nothing more will happen!"

    Chen Hongmeng stood up, her red eyes staring at Chen Ah, who has some irrational words. "I have nothing with him. As far as the distance is concerned, don’t you think it’s too far?" He didn’t know when he would be able to see Li Changfeng alone in the village at home and in the village as before. When he thought of Li Changfeng He couldn't calm down with someone around him.

    "Isn't I afraid?" Chen Ama was also taken aback by Chen Hong's actions. "Fear? What are you afraid of?" Chen Hong didn't know what to say, "That's how you think I am a skinless Isn’t it embarrassing? Am I just sticking it upside down?"     "I! I! Yes, I think too much! Didn’t I disagree with Xia’s thing! You will ultimately have your own affairs? Agree, we can really make a decision, you really can treat you so cruelly like me!" Chen Ama also felt that he was too anxious, but didn't this kind of thing happen in this village too!     Chen Hong closed his red eyes and said, "You go out, I'll stay a while."     Chen Ama saw that he really didn't want to talk to himself anymore, so he had to let him rest well. After going out, he took the room by the way. The door closed.     Chen Hong sat on the bed alone with his hands covering his face. Transparent tears spilled from his fingers. He just couldn't forget it. He wanted to go to see Li Changfeng and Xu Qing secretly at the door that day. I want to let my heart really go, and I want to see what kind of person it is, that can make Li Changfeng leave here willingly.     In the evening, the Chen family did not feel this breath, except that the atmosphere between Chen Ama and Chen Hong, who had some disputes in the afternoon, was a little stiff. After finishing the meal calmly, Chen Hong helped Chen Qi’s wife to clean up the table, and he watched. Speaking to the people sitting in the hall, they spoke.     "Today, the Ma's who proposed marriage in town, I will marry." This sentence made everyone look dumbfounded!

    "What are you talking about! Do you know the situation of the Ma family? Do you know the people of the Ma family?" It was Chen Qi who didn't get stiff at first. He never expected Chen Hong to say that.

    "That's right, don't decide just because of what I said today. Although the Ma family is in good condition, but he has been together and separated!" Chen Ama thought that Chen Hong was suffocated because of his own words this afternoon. , Joking with his lifelong happiness.

    "What!" When

    Old Man Chen heard this, there was nothing else he didn't understand. He stared at Chen Aye closely, and asked him to make it clear.

    This has something to do with Li Changfeng and his brother, so what Chen Ama said!

    Seeing Chen Ama's hesitant appearance, Chen Qi and the others were even more anxious. They had to say something to make Chen Hong say such a thing!

    "No matter what, I want to marry myself." Chen Hong's calm tone was even more confusing.

    "It's just that he has joined and separated, and the reason for his separation is because there is no child, and there is only one in their family. I can accept such a combination. Apart from this, the situation in their family can satisfy me."

    "You just Aren’t you afraid of the villagers’ gossip?”

    “What am I afraid of? He is unmarried now, and I am not married. It is not a shameful thing. This is my business. I will not make decisions casually. I don’t have many things to decide on my own. I can always make a decision on this matter.”