6

"Ah! Xie Ah!"

Xu Qing, who was finally pulled back to reality by Xie Ah's voice, hurriedly put on his clothes and ran out in the cool morning breeze with his messy hair.

As soon as Xu Qing opened the courtyard door, he saw Xie Ama, dressed in Tsing Yi, standing in front of the courtyard with the vegetable basket he sent last night. He noticed that the hem of Xie Ama's clothes was still a little moist. He wanted to come on the way. Wet by the weeds on the side of the road.

"Come in, Xie, is something wrong?"

Xu Qing grabbed one of the messy hair with some embarrassment, pulled Xie Ama into the house, and carefully looked at the sky outside. Just after six o'clock in the morning, come to him like this, but don't have anything wrong at home!

"Oh, it's nothing serious. Come and sit next to Xie Ama." Xie Ama looked at the image of Xu Qing who had not had time to take care of him and knew that he had dug him out of the bed, otherwise it wouldn't be so early. Just get up.

"Nuo, Brother Qing, I ask you, where did this hare meat come from?! Don't bluff me, let me be honest!"

Xu Qing, who originally looked at the basket and thought that Xie was just coming to pay the basket, looked at Xu Qing. Rabbit meat on the whole side of the basket, eyes suddenly bulging round, "God, thank you, why did you bring it back to me?!"

"What?! Tell you, I didn't figure out this thing. How come it is the delicacies of the mountains and the sea! I can't eat it!" Xie Ama said more when it came to business. "You don't know, when you Xie Uncle opened it and said it was rabbit meat, it really gave us a big deal. Jump, since your father passed away for so many years, we have not received such hare meat, let alone the rabbit is not small! Say it! " Although the people live and work in peace and contentment, life is still very difficult, like In this way, you can sell game for thirty cents a catty in the town. Farmers don't eat them all. Even if someone is lucky to hunt them, they won't eat it casually like Xu Qing. It is sold to the town, to save some money for the family, in case of emergency. "Oh, I was lucky enough to go to the mountain yesterday, and I can't finish it by myself, so I will give you and Uncle Xie a taste!"

Xu Qing finally figured out the whole story, vaguely talking about the origin of the rabbit, he didn't lie, just omitted some steps.

"Did you enter the mountain? Did you fight it?!" Aunt Xie said with a face, "Are you kidding me?!" asked Xu Qing again.

This made Xu Qing a little confused, "Yes, it's me, what's the matter?"

Xie Ama looked at the messy hair in front of him with a serious face, and Xu Qing's clothes were not well dressed, and he was careful. Take a look at Xu Qing's little face full of small bumps, um, it's still the same.

"Hey, brother Qing, the pimple on your face doesn't seem to be that red anymore?!" Uncle Xie, who discovered this phenomenon, called out in surprise!

Xu Qing stretched out his paw and touched some acne on his face following Xie Ama's words, "Well, it's a little smaller than before."

Lingquan has almost drained the toxins accumulated on his face for many years. Even if you don't use Lingquan to wash your face, as long as you don't eat spicy food, it will be better after a while, so compared to Xie Ama, who was more excited than he was when he discovered this phenomenon, his attitude was much calmer.