67

"Without wages, many people can't afford to eat these days. The wages that come from, just give him something to live and live."

    Li Changfeng didn't want to leave the people in the courtyard feeling empty for a while. There was no wages. Ah, then you can't subsidize your home, it makes no difference.

    Youngest Li's face also sank, "Go and let him come back quickly! What is it like for an unmarried brother to take care of others!"

    Li Changfeng shook his head, "How can this work, and this is also a good thing."

    "What a good thing! The serious brother will take care of the unloved stranger?! Call me back quickly!" Old man Li said viciously.

    "Yeah, if this matter spreads out, how much gossip you have to provoke the villagers," Mrs. Li's wife said in a low voice, and was tossed by Mr. Li by the side.

    Li Changfeng smiled calmly, "Why is it not a good thing? The younger brother is also afraid that his family life cannot be separated. He also knows that he eats a lot. This time, he will be in town not far away. Home, there is no need to prepare his food at home, how is it not a good thing?"

    This is also true, the expressions of Li Laoyao and Li Lao Han have eased, but Li Lao Han still insisted on saying, "Then let He can figure it out by himself!"

    "That's OK, then I'll go back." Li Changfeng stood up and just got into the donkey cart after leaving the hospital. Youngest Li looked at the sturdy donkey and couldn't help saying: "This donkey is long. Feishi pigs faster than our family, and you eat it possessor certainly more of it, more trouble. " "

    does not cost a thing, may our family life depends on it, and if it can pull a few people on the road, raising It’s more troublesome, so what’s the matter, let’s go!” Li Changfeng doesn’t follow Li Laoyao’s routines, and sells himself poorly. Li Laoyao is depressed, and can’t directly explain it. Eat meat!     "It turns out that this is the case. In this case, we will also go to see brother." Xu Qing finally felt relieved after hearing Li Changfeng's story about Li Xiaoer.

    "Okay, I know, you can rest assured." Li Changfeng thought about what he said in the courtyard of Li's family to tell Li Xiaoer, don't give back all the wages, Li Xiaoer, who is unaware at that time. It is also the age to be married, so save more private money.

    Time passed by minute by minute, and the seasons changed. In a blink of an eye, Xu Qing's belly grew from five months to eight months, and it was ripe for two months, and now it is eleven. Months are coming, and the sky has started to get cold.

    The good news is that just last month, it finally started to rain. Although there were no crops in the fields, the rain came and the hope of the farmers came.

    Li Changfeng had already turned over the fields again in that month, and irrigated the ditch with water. If the ditch should be hooked, it can be said that this is a good hand in the field!     The water level of the river outside the village has also risen, and the smiles in the village have also increased. These days, I have been planting vegetables and grains in the ground that can be planted, so that I can eat some warm vegetables in winter. .     What surprises Xu Qing in particular is that there are potatoes here! So he didn't care if he could survive, anyway, he had a spiritual spring, so he asked Li Changfeng to free up one acre of land to grow potatoes and one acre to grow sweet potatoes!     During the period when Xu Qing was fine, he secretly wandered to the ground dripping with the spirit spring. Now the sweet potato seedlings and potato seedlings in the ground have grown a lot, which makes the villagers who saw this place more hopeful. At this time It can be planted, so I am afraid that this winter will be tough!     So the village started to grow potatoes and sweet potatoes with Xu Qing and others. Xu Qing had no choice but to secretly drip some spiritual springs into the main source of irrigation in the village. In this way, how many potatoes and sweet potatoes were planted by every household. Seedlings all emerged.     Although Xu Qing’s belly is huge, but this person is skinny everywhere except his belly. From a distance, he can only see his belly. It looks a little scary. Xie Aye said this is the child in the belly absorbing it. Because of the energy of the body, Xu Qing ate a lot, but except for the stomach, there was no reason to get fat anywhere else.