65

After a few days, Li Xiaoer's body gradually recovered, and after faintly able to hear the louder sounds around him, Li Changfeng immediately sent Li Xiaoer to the town's Lin's drugstore for inspection.

    "Well, that's right, if you cultivate and cultivate, you will be back to the same level in the near future."

    Old Doctor Lin said after checking for Li Xiaoer. Although Li Xiaoer can't fully hear him, he can tell from his second brother's expression. The ears are slowly recovering, which makes him can't help but let him be deaf for a lifetime, he might as well die!

    Li Changfeng was also happy when he heard it, but he still asked Old Doctor Lin to prescribe a few more medicines, so that he could feel more at ease, "Thank you." Old Doctor Lin smiled and waved his hand before starting to dispense the medicine for Little Brother Li.

    Little brother Li watched Li Changfeng take out the money bag to pay for the medicine. He was not happy. He lived in the homes of Li Changfeng and Xu Qing. Not only did he eat and drink well, but even the medicine was paid for by these two people, but what did he do? I couldn't do it for the second brother and the others, which made Li Xiaoer feel as if he was an autumn wind, and he was very embarrassed.

    "Doctor Lin! Doctor Lin!"

    A scream came to the pharmacy, and then a slightly wealthy-dressed Ah Ma anxiously walked in. Old Doctor Lin looked up and saw the person with an anxious look, because Someone who trot slightly panting.

    "It belongs to the Deng family, but is your youngest member sick again?"

    Deng Ama caressed his undulating chest, and nodded after listening to Doctor Lin's words. Go."

    Old Doctor Lin grabbed the medicine for Li Changfeng and the others, nodded, and then turned around to order the little medicine apprentice, and then followed Deng Ama with the medicine box. The little medicine apprentice sighed slightly as they watched their leaving figures. Sighed.

    Provoking Li Xiaoer to look at him curiously, the little medicine apprentice thought that Li Xiaoer wanted to ask him why he was sighing, so he said to himself, "The Deng family is also very promising. The youngest member of the family raised his only son by himself. As an adult, I’m going out to do some small business, and I’m getting busier and busier. There is no one in this family to accompany the youngest. The youngest is not in good health. No, it’s because of the youngest from time to time. What kind of illness come back."

    Li Changfeng wondered: "Does their family have no relatives to look after?" Xiaoyao shook his head, "I heard that their family also escaped because of famine in previous years, but this year, I am afraid it will be difficult."

    Xiaoyao Looking at the sunlight on the street, he shook his head. His cousins ​​have been eating wild vegetables and wowotou for the past few days.

    Although Li Xiaoer didn't fully hear what the little medicine apprentice said, he still didn't say much. Seeing that it was late, Li Changfeng wanted to take Li Xiaoer back, but he didn't know that Li Xiaoer was unwilling to follow Li Changfeng home again.

    "Second brother, I won't go back with you. I'll go home. Even if I borrow the medicine money, I will pay you back in the future."

    Li Xiaoer's words made Li Changfeng a little angry, "What are you talking about, I Are you and your second brother that kind of person?!" After speaking, I saw Li Xiaoer's face "I can't understand what you said", and his heart was burning, not to mention how uncomfortable it was.

    "Or, second brother, you can send me back, or I will go back by myself." Li Xiaoer knew that he was angry when he saw Li Changfeng's expression, so he changed his mind and offered two choices.