93

"What's the matter?" The head of the official clerk frowned. Zhu Ping usually doesn't work hard, but it's a trick to cause trouble.

    So Xie Amo described the whole thing just now, without adding fuel to it.

    The Lizheng family, who was behind the official clerk, heard what Xie Amo said, and felt that something was wrong, and looked at Zhu Ping with a different gaze. Li was aware of this. The uncle is a cousin, I am afraid that this matter is used to deliberately toss the Xie family.

    But Xia Ame, whose eyes were red and swollen, seemed to see hope, and rushed out to grab Uncle Xie excitedly.

    "Old Xie, have you really seen my Xia Yu?"

    Uncle Xie was suddenly caught like this, and he was still a brother. The first reaction was not to answer Xia A, but to reflexively look to the side who didn't respond. Xie Amo, Xie Amo was seen by Uncle Xie, and immediately pulled Xia Amo away.

    "Really not. If Lao Xie and I really saw it, why wouldn't we speak? We are all people with children. We have to speak with conscience!"

    Li Zheng understood the origin of Zhu Ping and Xie's family. Not sure what the doorway is.

    He bowed his hands to the boss, "I'm rude, don't blame my family for being so anxious and not knowing what to do," he said, pulling Xia Amo's sleeve and pulling him back to where he was standing.

    "Don't worry,

    stay awake!" Xia Amo raised his eyes and saw that the inside was half-sounding, but finally lowered his head and made a wrong move towards Guan Cha's head.

    The officer almost waved his hand and looked straight.

    "This fellow! This is because our discipline is not strict, please forgive me," the official was also a clever one, seeing Zhu Ping's guilty face and the tone of voice of the family, he knew that there was something wrong, so He took the lead in bowing his head to compensate the Xie family, and then turned to the Lizheng family and said, "We will definitely investigate the matter of Lingzi." After

    speaking, he left with his subordinates in a mighty manner.

    Uncle Xie touched his head, looked at their backs, and muttered, "Why does this person speak so elegantly?"

    Li Zheng just heard it, and forced a smile, "His family is also a scholar, so he naturally speaks with us. People are different."

    "That's right, haha, so that's the case. Fortunately, that Zhu boy is acquainted with each other. If he entangles more, I will be welcome!"

    "That's right! You can't be polite! We peasants don't let the black blame take the blame. !" The villagers started talking, and Uncle Xie walked in in a blink of an eye, babbling loudly.

    Xu Qing and Li Changfeng saw that there was nothing to do, so don't say goodbye like Xie Amei and go home.

    "Don't say it, that Guanchatou still has two brushes." Knowing that retreat is the way forward, Xu Qing heard what Guanchatou said and knew that this was the end of the matter. Since nothing happened, the two sides didn't need to. Too much entanglement.

    "I don't understand, how can this official find such a bad debt!" Li Changfeng naturally said Zhu Ping.

    "If you can understand, you are an official!" Xu Qing picked up Tuan Tuan and wiped his face for him. Tuantuan grabbed Xu Qing's finger and stuffed it into his mouth. Tuantuan is now teething and likes to bite things.