76

"Now I'm not alone, I have a team to accompany." Xu Qing was not good. If Li Changfeng said this before, Xu Qing might not be able to answer. Now it is different. He has a lovely child.

Li Changfeng choked fiercely. After Xu Qing put the Tuan Tuan to sleep, he rushed forward and ate Xu Qing clean. During the period, he forced Xu Qing to say that he was wrong several times before he was willing. Let him go.

On the eighth day of the first lunar month, this is Li Changfeng's birthday. Two sips are not announced, just get something fresh and delicious for yourself.

Xu Qing wanted to eat hot pot. In such a cold day, it would be unbearable not to eat hot pot, so he boiled the vegetables and meat together. It was a bit similar to boiled pork slices, but it was also The appetites of Xu Qing and Li Changfeng were very good, they were all swept away, and it was a lot easier when cleaning the dishes.

After lunch and after a short break, Xu Qing wanted to go to Xie Ama and wander around. It's not a problem to stay at home every day. I didn't know that both of them were ready. When they opened the courtyard door talking and laughing, they found out. Now outside the courtyard, Boss Li is about to knock on the door.

"Big brother?"

Xu Qing and Li Changfeng looked at each other, and it seemed that they would not be able to leave the house for a while.

Boss Li came to persuade Li Changfeng. Originally, the Li family thought that Li Changfeng was irritated by Lao San, so he said in a hurry that he would not come to visit the New Year.

I didn't know that after waiting for several days, the Li family really didn't see Li Changfeng and Xu Qing come to the door. Li Laoyao was thinking about Tuan Tuan, and his face was dark at home. He said that Li was so old, and he was as knowledgeable as a child, Li. Naturally, I couldn't look away to come to Li Changfeng, let alone Li Lao San, Li Xiaoer was preparing to marry again, so I had to let Li Boss come as a lobbyist.

"Come on, big brother, have some hot tea."

Xu Qing poured a cup of hot tea for Boss Li, handed it to Boss Li, and sat next to Li Changfeng with Tuantuan.

Boss Li felt the heat from the wall of fire, and praised honestly: "This thing is really good," Li's yard does not exist, and it is also Li Lao Yao who is unwilling to spend money to do it, otherwise it will be done long ago, Li Changfeng He and Xu Qing told them how to do this.

"What's the matter? I just need to get one by myself, and it won't take much effort. Why did they say something?" Li Changfeng asked with some loose hands around his chest.

Boss Li touched his head embarrassedly, "Don't get to know the youngest. He is a scholar, and he always thinks more than us." Although he also thinks that youngest Li did what he did to collect money. After a while.

Li Changfeng shook his head, "I'm not so careful. It's just that he got to the point. I am not helping to change it. I have entered my daughter-in-law's door. Saying that my daughter-in-law is tall and unhappy, even what an outsider said is not good. I didn't think about it at the beginning. Fortunately, the third child reminded me. No, I'm grateful that it's too late!"

After speaking, he turned to face Sitting on the side, Xu Qing hugged Tuantuan and said nothing, "Daughter-in-law, am I right?"

Xu Qing resisted the urge to roll his eyes and smiled back: "No, outsiders don't understand our family's situation. , I don't know if it's not good to hear, what fortune, white-eyed wolf, too much, if it weren't for the third reminder, we were still at a loss and we don't know what caused them. Mouth."

Li Changfeng and Xu Qing took turns in the battle, making the honest boss Li Changfeng feel that Li Changfeng was right and his third child was right, and there was nothing wrong with it.