87

"What's wrong?"

    Xu Qing only saw that Chen Qi and Li Changfeng said a few words, and then hurried away, and then saw that Li Changfeng's face was a little depressed, and asked softly.

    "His daughter-in-law hasn't come home yet, and the family urged him to marry the younger brother who agreed to be the younger brother." Li Changfeng made a long story short and recounted Chen Qi's current situation.

    "Then he's annoying. Hey, isn't that my brother?"

    Xu Qing caught a glimpse of Li Xiaoge'er and Wang Lei, who had just been sent back, are now walking cautiously on the street, and Wang Lei is still supporting Li Xiaoge'er." This place is a little far away, go and see what's going on, why are you still holding on to it." Xu Qing didn't move well while holding the ball, so he asked Li Changfeng to take a look.

    Li Changfeng also found it strange, so he didn't say much, and strode towards Li Xiaoge'er and the others.

    Not long after, Xu Qing saw Li Changfeng and said goodbye to Li Xiaoge'er and the others, and came back with a little joy on his face, "Brother is pregnant! I just had symptoms and vomited, so I went to the pharmacy. The doctor saw, It turned out to be there."

    "Yeah! That's a good thing, we don't want to bother us today, we need to find a time another day to come to congratulate and congratulate."

    Xu Qing is also happy, it's alright now, his own group is not good. Lonely, Brother Xie will be born in a few months, and this little brother Li is pregnant again, and the difference in age is not big.

    Little brother Li became pregnant just a few months after he got married

    . When the news spread to the Li family, the youngest Li also felt proud when he went out. They all said that his brother was very lucky. , Now that I have a child, I'm not afraid that if the Wang family doesn't want to see Li Xiaoge'er.

    Chen Lao Yao also heard this, and felt impatient in his heart. He didn't want to take care of the dishes, so he hurried back home and pushed Chen Qi's room directly, "Boss?" No one was there.

    "That stinky boy!"

    Chen Laoyao and Li Laoyao are not very different in age. This family has several grandchildren, and now they have grandchildren. These four children are already married, and they have children. Dear, but now there is no child!

    Thinking of this, Chen Laoyao can't sit still. If he doesn't do anything, he doesn't know if he will be able to hold his grandson in his lifetime!

    Chen Qi returned to the village with a whole body of exhaustion. Before he got home, he saw that his house was surrounded by villagers.

    "

    Oh, oh, his eldest son is back!" "Oh, it's true, why can't I think about it?"

    "No, but he's getting old, and I have several grandchildren. If I were He, I have to worry too!"

    Chen Qi came all the way, listening to Ah Me on the way, Uncle's fingering, and secretly thought that something was wrong in the family!

    Thinking of Chen Qi, he rushed home and happened to meet Chen Hong who came out of the main room, "Xiaohong, what's the matter, who did you give the medicine?"

    Chen Qi saw the medicine in Chen Hong's hand Medicine, I'm anxious, is there something big happened at home?

    Chen Hong looked at his elder brother who was devastated because his brother left, and sighed, "Isn't it? It's boring to say that he lives like this, and I don't know when he was hanged. Fortunately, my father came back. Early, I asked Lang Zhong to rescue him."