64

"This hope is pinned on the youngest third, and I can still understand it, but how can I pin my life on him?" Xu Qing is a little bit confused, if it is to pin Li's affairs on his family's glory. He can still figure out the third child, but is this a life-threatening thing?

When Li Changfeng heard this, he sighed even more, so he dragged himself to Liu Tuhu and told Xu Qing about Li's surplus money to go to the exam again. "So "Father, I heard that as long as I was admitted, I was afraid that I would not be able to eat rice and could not afford rice, so I agreed that I didn't use the money to buy food as soon as possible."

Xu Qing didn't know what to say, and said The good news is for the future of his son. It is not good to say, that is, daydreaming. He remembers that Xie Ama told him that it was not easy for Li's youngest talent to come, and he wanted to go to the exam. .

"Forget it, let's just leave it alone. I didn't sleep last night. Look at your dark circles." Li Changfeng didn't want to take care of Li's yard. He stared at the dark shadow in Xu Qing's eyes and knew that he didn't have it last night. Sleep well.

Xu Qing rubbed his eyebrows, not to mention, he thought about Li Xiaoer the whole night, and he really didn't rest much. "Go to bed." Li Changfeng took Xu Qing back to the room and waited for Xu Qing to lie down. When he was ready to go out, Xu Qing was held back by Xu Qing, "You accompany me to sleep for a while, I can't sleep alone." As soon as Li Changfeng heard nothing, he lay down beside Xu Qing. When he fell asleep, Xu Qing hadn't slept yet, and his eye circles were darker than him. If Xu Qing hadn't let Li Changfeng accompany him to sleep, he might have been busy for another day with his body that hadn't slept all night. In the hot weather and the increasingly dry fields, Xiaobao lay lazily on the ground, trying to get some cold air from the ground. Xu Qing and Li Changfeng went to bed directly from morning to afternoon, if it weren't for Xu Qing's protest. Keep calling, maybe when the two of them will sleep! The chickens in the family have changed from small chickens to big fat chickens. Although the weather is hot, the impact on them is not great. Xu Qing will give the chickens, donkeys, dogs, pigs, and a little bit of spirit spring to the family every day to guarantee them. The chicken has already started laying eggs. Li Changfeng still made custard. By the way, he prepared to get some water in the well, but found that the water in the well was more than half shallow.

"What's the matter?"

Xu Qing saw Li Changfeng's expression uncomfortable, "The water level in the well has dropped by more than half."

"Sooner or later this day will cause such a result. We are prepared for it, and we are not afraid." Seeing Li Changfeng still bored, Xu Qing changed the subject, "Didn't you dig a trap in the mountain? Let's go and see it tomorrow, maybe the harvest will be great." Then

Li Changfeng remembered the trap, "I'll go now, it's not good to be late, you a home waiting for me. "then they prepare what you want up to the mountains, Hsu Yi leng," this day almost black! " " All right, all right, go fast, come back too fast. "Having So he left with a big backpack on his back. Xu Qing couldn't help, so he had to tell Li Changfeng to be more careful. After Li Changfeng left, Xu Qing came to the well and checked the water level changes. The situation was not good, thinking Xu Qing was holding the Lie Sunrise again. Going to the courtyard gate, came to the dry ground next to him, carefully squatted down, and looked at the dry ground. Li Changfeng came back less than an hour after this trip. There are three pheasants and two rabbits in the back basket, which is considered a good harvest. Li Changfeng cleaned it up, put it on salt, and hung it under the eaves. It will be stored for a long time when the sun comes out tomorrow. Xu Qing can't eat too much now. Game, this is what Xie Ama said, the pregnant brother just can't eat too much game. After the meal, the two of them enjoyed the cool in the yard. Xu Qing thought about it and brought it up, "Ming'er, go and pick up your brother for a few days." Li Changfeng nodded, "Okay, I think he'll be at home instead. It's getting worse, it's better to take it and change your mood." "Then you will be over tomorrow morning. I will make up the bed today. Pick it up early, otherwise the sun will get bigger." Xu Qingre was wearing a single shirt with a breeze on his forehead. Fine sweat. Li Changfeng took out the veil to dry Xu Qing's sweat, and gently fanned it against his ears with his big hands, but how could the wind be so cool, Xu Qing couldn't be hot, and suddenly remembered something that could be used as a fan. , Pu Fan! There were a few trees that made cattail fans in a place just not far from home. It was also hot on this day, and the leaves on the trees were all dry. This saved a procedure. Xu Qing asked Li Changfeng to pick two relatively complete sunflower leaves and cut them. When he came back, he began to direct Li Changfeng to make a fan.