27

Hearing what Xie Ama and Uncle Xie said, he couldn't help but laugh, but his eyes were filled with dazzling, "Thank you, Afather." Xie Ama quickly took out his handkerchief and carefully prepared for Xie. Er wiped his eyes, "What are you saying, thank you, you are our child, and you cried just because of such a thing?"

"Did the uneasy man of the Ma family suffer for you again?! What is he,? I knew I should punch him a few more times!" Uncle Xie's angry loud voice drew the attention of the tea drinkers around, but he didn't notice it at all.

"Father! Be quiet!" Brother Xie's touch just now was not destroyed by his own father. After so many years, my father is still living as if he lacks the roots...

"Don't talk. !" Xie Ama doesn't want to think about getting rid of Uncle Xie's problem. The best way is to make him shut up! Uncle Xie said so by the two favorite people, not angry, smiled stupidly, took a cup of tea and drank it, his brother just laughed! "Leave him alone, Xiao Yu, drink slowly, and we will go for a walk later, we haven't been shopping together for a long time!" After a good rest, the three of them walked on the street again, seeing that it was a bit late before returning Go to Ma's house. Ma Jiafufu and Ma Fugui were still in the main room, and there were three other elderly people sitting there, but they were sitting directly above the main room, which shows that these three are older than Ma Jiafu. "Xiaoyu, I'm back, father-in-law, Yue?" Ma Fugui said hello to the three brothers Xie in a whispered tone. Ma Jiafufu is very peaceful at the moment, even Ma Aya just stared fiercely. After a few glances, I thanked Uncle, but didn't say anything. "Well, Father, Ah, these three are the uncles of the Ma family." Brother Xie asked Xie Ama and Xie Afather to sit down and introduced them to the three who were sitting in the upper face and were serious and silent. Old man. Xie Ah, before their ass sat hot, they jumped up angrily by the words of the three old men above! "What?!" Xie Ama looked at the slightly fat old man in the middle in disbelief, he felt that he had heard it wrong!

The old man glanced at the unbelievable appearance of Xie Ama and Xie Ama, and cleared his throat: "Today, Xie Xie Yu has been married to the Ma family for three years but has no children. My Ma family's descendants are thin and cannot There has never been a descendant, but the Xie family is also a well-known good child, although he has no children. Therefore, according to the requirements of Ma Fugui and his father, today, Ma Fugui and Xie Yu are separated and live their own lives in the future. Don't delay anyone!"

Ma Ama said proudly at this time, "It's still our family's wealth and righteousness, otherwise, according to our request, then it will be a divorce book!"

Xie Ama trembled with anger, "Back then. It's your family who insisted on my brother, and you said that except for not marrying him, why, now I regret it?! Tortured my brother like this! You want to deny it anymore?!"

Ma Ama rolled his eyes and slumped. He narrowed his mouth, "I haven't said that your brother caused me to have no grandson for several years! It's not an exaggeration to give a divorce to this childlessness."

Xie brother stared blankly when he heard this. Ma Fugui said, "You want to get together?" As soon as this question came out, Xie Ama stopped arguing with Ma Ama, and Xie Ama also put down the old man Ma, who was firmly grasping in his hand.

Except for the sound of the three old men drinking tea, no one in the hall spoke.

The hem of Ma Fugui's clothes was tossed by Ma Ama. He did not dare to look at Brother Xie's eyes, his gaze wandered around, "I, I saw the medicine list you put under the closet!" As the voice disappeared, Xie Brother