99

"What?!"

    Li Zheng's eyes almost popped out after hearing this!

    Then Ah Me stood in front of the inside, trembling quite a bit, unable to speak clearly.

    "The back mountain, the stone on the back mountain, gave the Xu family, the Xu family, and suppressed it!" The

    second daughter-in-law of Wei's eyes flashed when she heard the news, and her body was a little unable to stand up. I held him up, and my heart felt uneasy, it was three lives!

    "What are you still doing! Come and find people with me! You want to see corpses! You want to see people!" Li Zheng's face was extremely ugly, not to mention that so many people died in the village he was in charge of, it was Li Changfeng That evil spirit is back, and he still doesn't know what to do!

    "I'm going too!"

    Wei's second daughter-in-law stood up straight and said.

    "Where are you going! You still have one in your stomach! I'll go! You

    treat me well!" Wei Amo pulled his clothes, took an umbrella and followed Lizheng and them, Xie Amo was not in the village , If something happened to Xu Qing, Wei Amo would feel ashamed of himself, why didn't he go to watch it from time to time!

    "That child has only had a good life for two years, that's all..., alas." The old man who stayed in the village sighed.

    "No, there are still unborn children, making

    mistakes ." For a while, the one who was holding his dead child couldn't tell the feeling that came to his heart. His family was poor, so he usually went to Xu's house to buy some. Xu Qing always gave him a lot of good things to eat. Why would such a good person go.

    Lizheng and the others had not yet arrived at Xu's house, and they were afraid that the place was already miserable.

    I saw that several boulders were pressed on top of the Xu family's house, causing the house to collapse to the ground, and a few big trees were piled on top of it. It would be strange if people were still alive!

    Everyone stood in the messy Xu family, and the sound of rain with loud thunder was right next to their ears. Some people wiped their faces, not knowing whether it was rain or tears.

    "Wang woo, woo woo..."

    A black dog, whose black fur was messed up by the rain and soil, stood on the hill opposite Xu's house, and made a mournful bark at the Xu's house. Not far away was a donkey sticking out its tongue and licking one of its front hooves, which was crushed.

    However, the rain was so loud that Xiaobao's voice could not reach the ears of everyone who was searching for someone in the Xu family.

    "

    Lizheng , this rock is too big, and it just pressed against this room..." Wei Ah-mo looked over, and he knew that the room was the residence of Xu Qing and Li Changfeng! For a while, he couldn't control the emotions in his heart any longer and cried out.

    Li Zheng rubbed his eyes and looked at the boulder in front of him for a long time, "Go back."

    "Li Zheng! Look! Look!"

    A villager pointed in horror at the rock behind the village, which was so far away. , You can also see some shaky feeling!

    "Quick! Quick! Go back to the village! Go back to the village!"