37

"It's too early, let's go back." Uncle Xie just came back from the street. Uncle Xie was going to buy something for Brother Xie to eat to replenish his body.

    Xu Qing and Xie Ama helped Xie Ge'er up, and after thanking Old Doctor Lin, they were about to leave, "Wait!" Xie Geer and the others saw Lin Fangliang taking a piece of clothing and walking over, "It's cold. Your clothes were wet before, so cover your body when you go back."

    Brother Xie looked at the clothes in front of him , hesitating, "Forget it, the road is not far away, it's okay, thank you, Doctor Lin."

    Lin Fangliang didn't regress, so he gave Xie's clothes directly, "Take it, I'm Lin Fangliang, don't call me Doctor Lin, Li Changfeng and I are also brothers. If you have anything in the future, just come to me."

    Lin Fangliang nodded to Xu Qing again, "I also heard that Changfeng became a kiss. Congratulations, we will get together when we have time." Xu Qing smiled and nodded, persuading Xie Ama to take the clothes. The look Lin Fangliang looked at Xie Ge'er was intentional. If Xie Ge could be with Lin Fangliang, it would be good. At least in this short contact time, Xu Qing felt that Lin Fangliang’s character was trustworthy. Yes, it just depends on whether the two people have fate.

    "Then, thank you, we're leaving." Brother Xie also knew his own body, and Lin Fangliang had such a good intention, and he would not know how to praise if he refused.

    "Thank you, I should." Lin Fangliang suddenly felt a little bit reluctant to thank his brother for leaving. He didn't know when he would be able to see him. Li Changfeng helped Uncle Xie and them put their things in the car into the shop to find Xu Qing and the others. With that expression, Li Changfeng laughed secretly and approached Lin Fangliang, who was staring at Brother Xie.

    "I'll come to our house if I'm fine in the future," Li Changfeng secretly moved Xie Ge'er and Xie Ama's back with what Lin Fangliang could see, "We are close!"

    Hsu also followed smiled, "Yes, the closer!" Lin Fangliang listen do not understand what this is, seconds immediately understand, "good brothers! I have a few days to nag about you!"

    "That Let's go first and see you later." Li Changfeng took Xu Qing and Lin Fangliang to bid farewell.

    "Goodbye! Be careful on the road!" Lin Fangliang's mood swept away from the depression when he thought of seeing Brother Xie for this reason, and he couldn't be happy.

    "Why, do you like someone else?" An old voice came from behind Lin Fangliang.

    "Yes, I liked it five years ago. There was no chance at that time. Now God has arranged for us to meet. Isn't this just giving me a chance?" Lin Fangliang watched the donkey cart ride Xie Geer and the others drift away. Answered the old doctor Lin who was already standing beside him.

    "Hey, I didn't expect your kid to hide deep enough! Then you have to hurry up and marry your brother in before the official appointment, otherwise, it will be better to have you!"

    Old Doctor Lin has a good impression of Xie Ge'er. He only had one son, Lin Fangliang. His wife died early. He was a father and he was pulling him up. Finally, Lin Fangliang has someone he likes, so he has to support him. As for the little brother’s body, Oh, their family is a medical practitioner, as long as you marry and enter the door, nothing is a problem!