23

Compared with Xu Qing's pain, Li Changfeng was much more comfortable.

The youngest Li and Old Man Li got up early in the morning, boiled hot water to let Li Changfeng take a bath and head, and after eating something, Li Changfeng started to clean up.

He didn't have many things. He couldn't wear the clothes he had five years ago. He grew tall and bulky, so he only had a few clothes. After he packed his clothes, he closed the door, shook his arm, and moved the cabinet in a squat. opened!

Li Changfeng knocked around the cabinet where he moved away.

"Dangdang!" There was an empty sound everywhere! Li Changfeng's eyes lit up, and he found something in the room and planed it on the ground. After a while, an iron box appeared!

Li Changfeng picked up a box about the size of his palm, cleaned it, put it on the bed, and moved the cabinet back!

Open the box, there is twenty-five taels of silver inside! This is the money he has been saving since he was thirteen years old. It was originally used to get married and marry his daughter-in-law. Especially when he married Li Wang, he saved money with great effort, and later went to serve in the military. , He didn't take it away, but buried it under the cabinet.

The cabinet weighed more than two hundred catties, and it would not move if it was not necessary. It was because of this that Li Changfeng could safely put the money there.

"Li Changfeng! Are you okay?!"

Chen Qi shouted outside and shouted at Li Changfeng. Li Changfeng quickly closed the box and put it in the small box with the clothes. After putting on the rookie's dress, he opened the door.

"Tsk tusk, don't say it, it looks good!" Chen Qi praised as he looked at the tall Li Changfeng in front of him.

"Thank you!"

Today is a day for Li Changfeng to be overjoyed. He doesn't scan Chen Qi's face, and sincerely returns.

At this time Boss Li and Boss Li also came to Li Changfeng's room door, "It's ready! It's really good!"

Boss Li also exclaimed. The second oldest in his family is already handsome, and he is now wearing the clothes of the official bridegroom. It's even more handsome!

However, Laosan noticed that the dress fabrics Li Changfeng was wearing were not bad, and he muttered in his heart: "Is this brother really a real family?"

"Come on, this is my wedding gift for you!" Chen Qijiang handed One of the wooden boxes was stuffed into Li Changfeng.

Boss Li and Boss Li also passed the wooden box in their hands with indescribable smiles, just like what Xie Ama gave to Xu Qing!

Li Changfeng, who read the pamphlet all night, certainly knew what it was and what it was used for. He calmly took over the three wooden boxes and calmly put the things in the wooden boxes with clothes.

Chen Qi raised his eyebrows when he saw this, "It seems that you taught him a lot of things last night!" Don't look at Li Changfeng's age, he really doesn't know anything about the relationship between the husband and the wife.

Boss Li and Boss Li laughed "hehe" and didn't say much, everyone understands!

After Li Changfeng knocked a few heads at Li Laoyao and Li Laohan, he said goodbye to his family, carrying the wooden box and seeing off his relatives. The third child and Chen Qi got into the bullock cart at the entrance of the courtyard. This was paid for by the old man Li. The only person in the village with an ox cart sent Li Changfeng to his house, even if he is an adult, he also has to be a beautiful child!