82

"Evil son! Evil son!" Old man Li said angrily to Youngest Li, "Did you hear that? This is the good son you gave to me?!"

    Youngest Li's face sank at that moment. Li Chengfeng said: "Second

    brother , what are you talking about? We are your father anyway!" "Ah, father, don't blame the second child, this is also me, I let my brother Brother and second brother are back."

    Boss Li, who had not spoken for a while, stood up and said to Mrs. Li.

    "You?" Old Man Li was even more angry when he looked at Boss Li, "I haven't told you yet, you said, it's fine, why do you want to talk about the family separation? You are the boss of our family!"

    " That is to say, boss, you are doing something wrong, and you didn't tell us a word, so you told your brother and second child to come back." Li Lao Yao was also a little dissatisfied, but he The words are not as heavy as Old Man Li. After all, Boss Li is the first child he gave birth, and he has done the most things for the family over the years.

    But he just couldn't understand why Boss Li, who was so honest and diligent in doing things for the family, suddenly broke up at home.

    The eldest Li's daughter-in-law sat on the side with her head lowered, and did not speak, and Li Laosan and Li Wangshi did not make any sound.

    "Isn't this the third brother, are you pregnant again? The child is getting older, and there are not enough rooms at home, so I thought, why don't we separate us out, we have many children, go out, and then build That's it for the house." Boss Li has always been stupid, and what he said now is not at all justifiable, even if Li Wangshi is pregnant, this reason is not enough for him to say the separation of the family!

    Is Li Wangshi pregnant? Xu Qing raised his head and looked at Li Wangshi, Li Xiaoge'er, Wang Lei, and Li Changfeng who were sitting beside Li Laosan, and followed him. Suddenly being watched by so many people, Li Wangshi felt a little uncomfortable.

    " What are you looking at, haven't you seen pregnant? "Li Laosan was not happy, and choked out.

    "Laosan, what are you talking about!" Li Laoyao scolded Li Laosan. For this child, he was both distressed and helpless.

    The youngest Li turned his head and said to his daughter-in-law Li, who was sitting in a daze: "The eldest daughter-in-law, let's talk about it. I understand my son. I don't believe it when I say that the family is separated for no reason."

    Li The old man didn't speak, but his eyes were on Mrs. Li's daughter-in-law.

    Boss Li hurriedly shook his head, "No! It's not about my daughter-in-law, this is what I want to say, and what I want to say for so many years."

    "Come on, you are my son, I don't know you yet, For so many years, you have worked so diligently for this family, ah, I have seen it in my eyes, and remembered it in my heart, among the four children I gave birth to, you are the most honest and obedient." Mr.

    Li While speaking, don't forget to belittle some disobedient and dishonest people.

    "Ah..."

    Boss Li was really stunned when he heard what Mr. Li said, and he didn't know what to say at the moment. Boss Li's daughter-in-law, who had her head down, tightened her hands and flashed disappointment in her eyes.

    And Xu Qing, who was sitting next to Boss Li's daughter-in-law, just saw his actions, and he sighed in his heart.

    "Okay, forget it, I don't think this happened, and I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear it again. Since you are all here, let's have lunch together and go back!" Li The youngest stood up and settled down.