28

As soon as Li Changfeng entered the room, he saw his dry mouth. Xu Qing changed into looser clothes and took a nap. Because the clothes were too big and loose, they showed a little white chest and kept cute toes. I moved around, as if it was itchy, I was holding the quilt sideways, with one leg pressed on the quilt, and his straight butt was facing away from the door. It reminded Li Changfeng that he felt very elastic last night. The soft touch.

"Are your toes itchy?"

Xu Qing closed his eyes and nodded his head. It was when he was drowsy after eating. He didn't want to scratch his feet even when his feet were itchy. At this moment, he heard Li Changfeng's question and simply put one leg on it. In mid-air, he motioned Li Changfeng to scratch for himself, "I don't want to move, you scratch me."

Li Changfeng went to bed, put Xu Qing's feet in the air in his palms, and gently scratched. He was still old at first. Honestly scratching his feet for Xu Qing, Li Changfeng slowly followed Xu Qing's soft and smooth calf with his other hand...It didn't take long for Li Changfeng to raise his head, biting Xu Qing and he was already scrubbed by himself. Li Changfeng's bright red lips first bite gently, and then he started teasing his sexy lower lip with his big tongue. Slowly, Li Changfeng tried to penetrate between Xu Qing's slightly opened lips and teeth, trying his best to be occupied by himself. In the lost city, Xu Qing was forced to breathe out by this enthusiasm. He had no choice but to try to push Li Changfeng away with his hands, but was firmly grasped by Li Changfeng's long-awaited big hand. Between his lips and teeth, Xu Qing only felt that Li Changfeng's big hands just washed outside with cold water were slightly cold, which just relieved the heat that Li Changfeng brought to him, but he really had no room to breathe, so he had to push away Li Changfeng's tangled tongue. He raised his head, but unexpectedly Li Changfeng went straight down his neck, loosened the five fingers holding Xu Qing's hand, and pinched his waist tightly to prevent Xu Qing from falling onto the bed. "You!" Li Changfeng directly shook Xu Qing and made him exclaim. The slender and thickly cocooned hands brought Xu Qing's stimulating and forgetful feelings because of farm work, which caused him to shudder, every time he went up and down. Soothing can bring the constant sound of water to the ears of two people.

Xu Qing was panicked and hot. His body wanted to get rid of Li Changfeng's foul hand, and he wanted to move back, but he was held in the palm of the opponent and could not move vigorously, so he had to support the bed with both hands and lift up his half-exposed upper body. There is also a hairy head in the middle of the raised chest, which is constantly moving.

"Hurry up..."

Of course, Li Changfeng knew what Xu Qing wanted, so the movements of his men only increased without decreasing, and the speed was only fast or slow. The pleasure brought by this up and down accumulated again and again, which made Xu Qing who could not stand it soon. It broke out in Li Changfeng's hands, and he fell on his back on the bed flabbergasted, his undulating red chest gasping non-stop.

"Is it comfortable?" Li Changfeng licked the corner of his mouth, and asked with his powerful hands next to Xu Qing's head, his eyes turned evil.

Xu Qing opened his eyes to restore clarity, looked at Li Changfeng's proud look, and said dumbly: "I said you don't want to touch me these days!"

"Okay!"

If it wasn't for the place where Li Changfeng felt right. Standing upright against him, his serious look almost made Xu Qingxin. Li Changfeng saw the doubt in Xu Qing's eyes, and directly took off himself, lying beside Xu Qing with a big grin, and directly seated Xu Qingla, who was helpless. On his body, Xu Qing shifted the seat of his buttocks, the thing was resting on him, uncomfortable!