Airport

Y/N is at an airport and is sleeping on the chairs of the gate she is waiting at. Then a stranger asks for her to move.

A/N honestly this idea was so dumb but I did. So here yall go.

Y/N pov
"Hurry!" My best friend shouted as I got out of the Uber in front of the Airport. My flight was supposed to leave in an hour but I still have to do check-in and Baggage drop. So we quickly hugged and kissed goodbye.
So before you ask. Yes. A kiss, Kiss. You see, my best friend confessed her feelings to me yesterday but I don't feel the same way. But I kissed her anyway because I'm moving from LA to London. To be honest I am way to obssed with Florence Pugh. That's probably why I don't have feelings for her. Hehe.
So I put on my beige Adidas cap and ran to the baggage check. Then I full on sprinted to security and then the announcement came: Ladies and Gentlemen, the flight 364 to London Heathrow has been delayed 3 hours because our Captain had an issue. Thank you for you for understanding.
Oh wow.
That was necessary. Oh well. I walked to my gate and set down my luggage.
Then I walked around duty-free for a bit. Then I decided to get some more sleep, because it was only 8 am. So I lay down on my seat and the one next to it.
-2 hours later-
"Excuse me miss. Could I use that seat" I heard an awkwardly familiar accented voice say. "Yeah, yeah sure"
Then they sat down. I then went on Instagram and watched Cooking with Flo. I heard the stranger snort. I almost nodded of to sleep again and held my head in my hands.
"You know, you can use my lap as like a kind of pillow" the stranger said. I was obviously really tired because usually I wouldn'tve accepted that offer. Y know, Social Angsiety, sudden Angsiety tics, etc. So I lay down again on the strangers lap and I was pretty sure it was a woman. Because of the Form of her thighs and because women's legs are usually not as hairy.
But that's just assuming something.
We stayed like that for like, 30 minutes and then I got curious so I turned around to see the stranger.
And damn... I-- it was Florence fucking Pugh. She was asleep. And still fucking adorable. I lifted my head off her lap and she obviously noticed. Holy fucking shit. I slept on my celebrity crushes legs. Oh fuck.
"Lay back down your comfy" I heard her raspy voice say. Then her eyes fluttered open. "Hi there" she says.
"I- Holy shit. I'm sorry" I stuttered "It's fine. You're fine. It was really comfortable." I blushed. But I didn't know if it was a compliment or not.
We talked for a bit and then the announcement came through: Ladies and Gentlemen for first class please continue to gate 8A.
"I guess that's you then" I said. Sad, because she is so fun to hang out with.
"Yeah guess it is"

She got up. Then we both saw them.
The flashes.
"Umm... Y/N?" I peeked up. "Could you maybe come with me, I mean-you don't have to, It's just with the paps. And my bodyguard is in the plane Already." I nodded and got up.
I am a nurse and go to the gym often so I could assist her fairly well.
There were stupid questions like, Florence! What did you eat today? Florence! Are you working on something at the moment?
Florence! Are you and Scarlett Johansson dating?
Florence! Who is this? Your Girlfriend?
Florence! Are you and Zach still dating if not why?
The last one caught her off guard. She suddenly stood still and slowly turned around tho the person who asked that.
I grabbed her arm and she broke her trance. She was obviously dizzy from the lights. So I took off my cap and put it on her. She looked at me thankingly.
I then pulled her through and we finally borded.
"Excuse me miss! You don't have boarding authority yet!" Florence shot  around "She's with me! Put it on my miles. Pugh, Florence Pugh"
Then she stormed off I mumbled a quick sorry and ran after her.
She was obviously pissed as fuck. I would be too tho.
Flo was standing outside of the door waiting and giving the other Flight attendant a hard time.
So I grabbed her shoulders and massaged them.
She visually calmed down. I guided her up the stairs after saying a quick "sorry" to the atendant who nodded back.
When we arrived upstairs and Flo broke down on the floor.
So I crouched down and tried calm her. She was obviously having a panic attack. So I picked her up and we walked to the bathroom.
In there I sat her on the toilet.
"I--I don't know what to do." "You don't have to do anything" then she tried stopping again. Obviously having a bad time. I just went in and hugged her. "Do you have salt with you?" I asked suddenly because her breathing was still far too irregular.
"Salt?" "Well, if you ever have a panic attack then you should just eat a spoonful of salt and you'll be good to go" She giggled sadly "Surely there's another way" I smirked "Well, yea. But that won't help you now because I'm not, let's say, authorized to do it" She looked up puzzled and I lifted her
Chin up so her face was closer to mine. "So what is it?" we stared at eachother. "Well, If Zach were here then if he kissed you your breathing will become more regular because of the concentration on something else" She smirked and laughed "Oh how bad. That won't do" Her voice laced with sarcasm.
Then she wiped her eyes and got up.
Then she walked over to the basin.
Or SO I thought.
She slammed me into the wall and our faces were centimeters, or rather millimeters apart. "There's a few things you need to know" Her eyes flickered to my lips "The first one, I think everyone says is true, I am definitely not straight" with that she closed the gap. I felt her lips on mine and kissed back. DUH. Like, who wouldn't.
She cupped my face with one hand the other one on my upper hip.
Therefore heating up this even more. I wrapped my arms around her waist.
She then took off her jacket and mine aswell. I took off her, well my, Cap. Then she broke the kiss to lift off her pink LV sweater. Then she unbottoned her jeans and I dragged them down painfully slow. She whined as I massaged her clothed clit.
I then moved down to her jawline and neck. She moaned my name. And damn. Fucking music to my ears.
I ran my finger around her pantie elastic. When I came to the front again I went under her underwear. By now She was massaging my tiddies.
So I walked us over to the counter next to the basin. Tank God we take off in 20 minutes because we were 1st class. I marked her neck and lifted up her Tshirt.
I looked at her. She nodded and I continued by massaging her wet clit.
I missed her voice So I quickly entered one finger into her went pussy.
She moaned my name and I mirked against her breasts. She ginded onto my fingers and I added a second one.
After a few pumps I could feel that she was close. Flo was leaning her forehead on my bare shoulder with her mouth constantly open. So I exited her, which maked her whine. I kneeled down and entered her with my tongue and she bit her lip whilst trying not to moan too loud. She came into my mouth and practically screamed my name. Which almost made me come. But that's fine. This was about her. Not me.
She breathed heavily as she came down from her high.
She leaned back and I gathered our clothes. "Damn. How are you so good." I shrugged and gave her her clothes. She got dressed with my help and brushed her hair with her fingers as well as she could. I giggled because she still looked fucking adorable. She shit me a playful glare and playfully punched my arm.
" Florence? Miss Pugh? Are you in there?" We looked at eachother trying not to laugh and I acctually awnsered "She is just recovering from a panic attack and we will be out shortly" We heard a curt 'ok' and the footsteps left.
She broke down laughing and I exited before her. Good. Noone was in 1st class except us.
We sneaked to our places and sat down.
- A few hours into the flight-
Flo was obviously exhausted after that, session. I honestly don't think her and Zach are still togeth because she doesn't strike me as a cheater.

-After the flight-
Florence woke up and snuggled into me just before the plane landed. "Oh shit! I almost forgot!" She then snatched up my phone and put in my pin. Which honestly was disturbing that she knew it. Then she entered her number under 'Flo❤️💃'
I chuckled and texted her

Flo ❤️💃

How come you know my pin?

Darling you have no Idea.

OK ngl that was hot. I didn't know I liked that pet name...

A/N Welp. I am not good at smut ik.
I take requests so don't be shyyyy.
I met Timothée Chalamalabingbong.
And See yall next chapter

-1637 words