Names Pt. 2

Y/n pov
Flo suddenly got closer and we sit down on the piano stool.
"What did you and Lauren do" she says looking at me with an emotion I could not quite understand.
I blush slightly, extremely embarrassed about what happened.

Florence pov
I actually heard what happened thru the  door. It was almost closed but not quite.
I would've loved to barge in, snach Y/n and kiss her infront of Lauren but after I hear silence. Well technically after I heard nothing, I speedwalked back to our table.
Y/n was still looking down, staying with her rings and I softly grab her chin.
She looks at me and then down at my lips. I smirk lightly and we slowly lean in.
Out lips touch and I feel a set of explosions going off and a whole fucking zoo in my stomach going wild as she cups my cheeks and I take the neck of her neck to pull us closer.
Then we break apart for air and our foreheads lean against eachothers. After giggling breathlessly she gets up slowly and offers me a hand.
I accent it and we walk to the doors, pushing down the handle finding it swung open pretty easily, Tessa was nowhere to be found.
We walk outside, hand in hands and find Nathalie.
"Hey have you seen Tessa" We ask and ahe shrugs. "Nathalie Portman! You come back here right this second" We hear a familiar voice and dhe runs behind us.
"What happened" we laugh as Tessa tries to get past us. "She stole my shot" she says and we laugh. "Come one let's get more" Y/n says and we all agree.
Then we go to the dance floor after a few more shots.
Play with fire by Yacht money is playing and let's just say, me and Y/n are a bit closer. And I think T and N noticed.
Tessa smirks and me and I smile back.
She makes a shocked face as if she just noticed and I nod. Then leans over and tells Nathalie and she looks stunned too but smirks in my direction as Y/n and I basically grind on eachother on the tents wooden dance floor.

-time skip-
"Phew that wasnt too bad" I say, taking off my heels and throwing them somewhere in Y/ns apartment. Her and her family live here but her parents are both away on business so that's good.
Then suddenly I feel myself pushed against a wall and our lips connect into a steamy kiss.
She runs her tongue along my lower lip and I grant her access and she moves her hand around so that she's checking me. Not enough to cut off my airways tho.
Then she grabs my shoulder with the other hand and we fall over the arm of the sofa, her ontop of me.
We laugh but then continue making out then she attacks my neck and collarbone.
I try and undo her shirt and mange to get all the buttons but 2 open. That's enough and I slip it off her arms and battle with her bra caus that shit is too complicated while getting the living horny shit sucked out of your neck and shoulder area.
I finally get it and throw her bra away somewhere on a coffee table probably.
Then while she pulls off my clothes I massage her breasts and make her hair a mess. Then I'm left in just panties.
She looks up at me after circling both nipples with her tongue and I nod in consent.
CONSENT IS FUCKING HOT RAPE IS FUCKING NOT FOR FUCKS SAKE
she moves her fingers in-between the elastic and my skin and geny traces around my waistline.
Then she completely pulls them off, moaning.
"Darling you're so wet" I bite my lip and nod frantically. "Who are you wet for" she asks, slightly applying pressure with the palm of her hand.
"Y-you" I barely get out. She shakes her head, pressing even harder. "Who" "You" I almost yell and she nods. "Good girl" then she runs her fingers thru my folds, collecting my wetness and smearing it all over her ring and middle finger.
Then she slams thise two fingers into me and I open my mouth but nothing comes out. I feel her smirking at the sight of my wide open mouth and tightly closed eyes then she pulls out and reenters me extremely fast. I cab feel my tiddies bounce and she moves her thumb on my clit to rub it.
"F-fuck" I sigh as I feel myself close to the edge.
Then without a warning I seemed to be closer than I felt I came all over Y/ns fingers.
"You're so pretty" was the first thing she said after sucking her fingers dry of my juices.
Just then we get a phone call.
It was Nathalie. Y/n wipes her hands on her partially opened jeans and awnsers, putting it on speaker.
We hear loud music and Nathalie walking away from somewhere. "Guys! Guess what" me and Flo looked at eachother. "You just missed Tessa dancing to Money by Lalisa"
Me and Flo fake groan into the phone.
"God damn it" we say, silently snickering caus to be honest. Tessa is a good dancer but she then afterward probably started to grind on Brie (her gf).
"Did you film it" Flo asks and Nathalie sighs. "OH half of it. The whole test literally screamed when the intro was mixed into the song from beforehand." Oh dear why do I have a feeling- " I think it was let's get loud by Jennifer lopez" I groan. "Damn it I love that song" I and Nathalie and Flo laugh.
"Well got to go play parent see yall tomorrow" we bid our Farewells wells and hang up.
Then me and Flo laugh a bit, Tessa was a good dancer don't get me wrong. But you don't wanna see it after a few too many beers, shots, cocktails or glasses of anything.
"Definately worth missing Tessa dance" Flo says and I nod.
Then I feel myself pushed down on the couch by her.

A/n: Welp here we are. There's a bigger A/n coming. Hehe
Stay safe, nourished, Hydrated and text me if you need anything
Byeeee :D

-1065 words