Dream

It's all so- surreal.

A/n: no. No minecraft.

Y/n pov
Me and Florence have been roommates for quite some time now. About 2 years. We've been the closest of friends since birth. Literally our mothers were in the same delivery room.
Sure. We've had some differences over the past 25 years. But now, come to think of it... only qbout stupid stuff. Like once, we didn't talk for a few days because we were both stressed. Understandably stuff was said that wasn't really nice. But it was the heat of the moment.
One of the only physical differences that we have is that she has a dad. No. Im not saying I don't. Or I didn't. But my mom came out as Trans 23 years ago. So I have 2 mom's now. How cool is that?
Flos always defended me against bullies and so have I her. And her sister.
Anyways. Enough introduction shit.
I open my eyes slowly and rub them, caus we in a book ans I need more words.
Then I slip on my fluffy marvel slippers and walk down. The atmosphere was rosy. Too rosy. Almost surreal.
"Hey babes" I hear Florence say from the couch and I smile, slinging myself over the back of the sofa to sit next to her. She was just finishing Bridgeton. Apparently its really good. But not my kinda thing. I prefer GOT, Agents of shield, Stranger things or Money Heist.
She sits up after a few minuites of her head laying on my lap.
She seems to make her mind up about something.
"Can I ask you something?" She says and I nod, turning my body towards her.
"Sure anything" she smiles slightly. "Do you maybe, wanna go on a date with me?" She asks and tightly closes her eyes, waiting for an awnser.
"I'd love to! When" I smile back at her.
"Today. At six?" She asks and I nod. "Sounds good. What should I wear" I ask and she giggles at my anticipation. "Casual. You always look good in everything." I blush slightly at that comment and smile. Then I go back up to  my room, staying there until five thirty. Now Imma get ready.
I put on some rings. I've got a necklace on at all Time anyways so that doesn't matter.
Then I slip on some black jeans and a dark gray shirt. I brush my hair and then I go downstairs to see Flornce, wearing a dark blue denim trouser suit
on her phone.
She looks up and smiles when she sees me.
Then we go out to her car and I see some things in her trunk. Then we drive.
"So uh, what's the plan?" I ask, nervously wiping my hands on my knees.
"Somewhere nice" she awnsers smirking. I nod and she switches the radio on.
Lay all your love on me by ABBA starts playing and at the refrain she takes two fingers and walks them up my leg.

Don't go wasting your emotions. Lay all your love on me

She almost reaches my crotch and then stops and we arrive at a small gravel road where she turns off.
"OH so you're kidnapping me now? Wasn't starwars entertaining enough?" I joke referring to one of the first films I've ever done. The new ones. Pls. I'm not that old no offence. But the old ones are also really good. Anyways.
"Hmm no watching you squirm under me is more exciting" that made my mouth run dry and is ee her eyes still on the road but still smirking.
We arrive at a grassy field and she stops the car.
"Let's go" she says and I nod.
She grabs a basket of stuff and we walk a bit and then sit down in the middle of some reasonably tall grass and sit down on a blanket. Then she gets out a bottle of champmage, 2 glasses, a cake, some snacks and some fruit out.
She pours us two glasses and also takes out two waters bottles in case.
I smile and we drink some champagne. The atmosphere was rosy and joone was here. She then takes out some canvases, paints and paintbrushes.
She also gives me some tape, pencils and paper. Caus she's more of a painter and I'm more of a sketcher.
We laugh ans fall into comfortable silence as she paints the rosy sky and everything around and I decide to draw her. After a while she peeks over and sees the outlines of her face.
She 'awwws' and pecks my cheek. I blush and bashfully smile. She laughs a bit and goes back to her painting which is going on pretty well.
"That's really good" I amsay after another small while.
She blushes a bit "thanks yours too" we laugh and talk a bit until we were both done and then she takes be back to the car where we throw all the stuff in.
We then go to a random carpark and just sit there as rain begins to patter.
She pulls me out of the car, shrieking when the rain hit my body but she just laughs and pulls me closer.
Holy shit.
She comes even closer so that our noses were almost touching.
Then she looks down at my lips "Y/n this may be a bit early but I love you" she says. Our lips almost touch.
"But wake up"
-
Suddenly I Jolt awake and see Florence standing there. Great. It was a dream.
"Hey you good youve never slept this long" I look at the clock. "Its only 1 pm"o groan but she leaves my room anyways and I walk down.
Lay all your love on me is playing and I immediately swallow hard as I sit down next to her on the couch.
"OH they awake" she says dramatically.
"OH ha.ha" I deadpan and she laughs like well, Florence.
Then she turns to me.
"Can I ask you something?"

A/n: oop. Idk it sounded good in my head. Anyways. Her bitches I'm Baaack and pls go check out my Kelena Oneshotssss  one of their smut I'm ready proud of idk whyyy. Hehe.
Anyways.
Stay safe, nourished, Hydrated and text me if you need anything.
Byeeee :D

-1050 words