Games

So Y/n is playing Video Games and Flo wants attention.

Requested by rona_lopez

Florence pov
Ugh, ever since I gave Y/n that new PC she always has 'game nights' with her friends. And they're on Saturdays. 
Like, don't think I'm needy, you know what, scratch that I'm probably as needy as Ariana Grandes song. Or maybe even more sometimes. But there's not a law against that. Right?
I hope not. Otherwise: Bam! Florence Pugh you're on a life-long sentance.
Okok so here's my plan: I'll start to tease her and if she doesn't put the game down imma go full hyper girlfriend and throw the PC into our pool. But I acctually hope that that don't happen.
I walk into her room where she games and I see her fixed on the game. "Hey Flo" she says. Not looking up but still registering me. That's a first. I see watch her play COD a bit more and then decide to start with my plan. I switch off her cam discretely (just think of it as Y/n not noticing it ok) and go to koala-sit on her lap. "Flo" she sighs. I shake my head and put my head into the crook of her neck. After some time I feel her head on my shoulder. Phase one, done.
I begin to suck on the skin of her neck only just missing her  sweet spot. Making her groan in annoyance. Phase two, complete. I then set myself up and unzip a bit of my cardigan-thingy to show that I don't have a bra on. She just chokes on air.
Then she takes her headset and turns on her mic. "Hey guys, I have to go" then she turns everything off and I finally get out of her lap.
"Funny I swear I was in the mood just two seconds ago" I say smoking gliding into the kitchen. "But now-" I was interrupted by a hand around my neck lightly squeezing it.
"That's not how it works" she snarls ok. If I had a switch. It would be turned on. But that means... I am a switch. *click* on.
Umm... Chill anyways SO.
by now we were making out in the kitchen then I remembered our big Windows and our neighbors. So I stopped for a second "Alexa, close the drapes" Y/n looked at me in a 'fuck you're British way' "What? You're British too!" she smirks "YEa, but, I don't come from Oxford and I was just brought up British. I was born in the nearest part of France." "Bonjour Y/n voulez-vous coucher avec moi?" I mocked. "Yes, I do want to sleep with you" "Is that what that means?" she giggles "Oui " and carries me up to our bed. Then we make out again and  already in our underware. She slips off the rest of the fabrics and kisses down my stomach cutting straight to the chase she sucks my clit and I let out a huge moan.

Y/n pov
I smirk against her clit and start entering her with my pointing and middle finger.
By now Flos a moaning mess and really tight.
"Cum for me" She let's out a high pitched "Y/n" and collapses.
I snuggle up to her and we fall asleep.

A/N: I'm sorry this one is so short. (just like you) Jk.

-570 words