School Love

Y/n and Florence are Besties but everyone knows (except them obvi) that they have feelings for eachother. Then one boring English lesson hand make their way up skirts. Or trousers.

A/n: This is kinda inspired by two people of my old, old class in England.
No. This is wierd but still.

Y/N pov
After shushing my annoying ass alarm I groan, rubbing my eyes. How can people in films be so motivated to get up? I slowly get ready and then hear my phone ring.
I run to it almost falling over a pile of clothes where I had no idea if they were clean or dirty.
I look at the screen.

Flooooo 💜

Damn. I pick up.

Hey florrie
Hey babe
I slightly freeze at the name.
How can I help you on this fine morning darling
I smirk hearing her clear her throat slightly.
I need a ride
You can ride me
I joke hearing her cough slightly
As much as Id love that. I've got to get to English to get a good grade so I can ride you with a degree
I'm open to anything.
We shall see.
OK fine I'll pick you up be out of the house in 10
Thank youuu! Byeee
Byeee

I put my phone down and take a deep breath. Why did you say that ya fuckin idiot? Sure we flirt sometimes. But it kinda hurts caus it's probably never gonna happen. I pull on some sweatpants and a hoodie caus I ain't got no time for crop tops and shit. But chains and rings are a must.
What can I say? Fight me bitches.
I get into my car and start the motor. Welp. Here's goes nothin'. I drive down a few streets and see Flo standing there. I pull up.
"Hey one taxi for miss Pugh" I say after rolling down the window. She giggles and gets in. "Looks like you took my demands for once" she smirks. "Always darling. I'm such a good girl" I breath out a bit but hide it caus I don't need more drama than I probably have coming for today than usual.
"Let's gooo! To infinity and beyond!" I say cheerfully and she laughs. "Nerd" She states. "Says you! Who planned to re-watch all the Marvel, Starwars, Lord of the rings, Harry Potter and sadly even twilight films after graduation?" I say, fake insulted. "Who agreed to watch them with me like that huge nee you are?" She says in the same tone as me. (loki my bestie and me). I Sigh sarcastically. "Hah" she triupfs.

-time skip-
We're just pulling up to school to see Emma, that one pick me girl with a huge crush on me talking non stop to Florences-bestfriends-girfriends-
bestie Clay. If you know which Clay I'm talking about then you know who else I mean.
As he sees us pulling up he let's out a vidible sigh before waving to us urgently. Emma sees us and jumps a bit, tugging at her outfit. I open the door for Flo who then protectively laces our fingers together and our arms. I get butterflie- fuck that. An entire zoo. in my stomach.
Emma's eyes shoot straight to the skin on skin contact. I see Flo smirk out of the corner of my eye as we walk right past her tugging clay with us to English. Me and Florence sit right at the back. Just the two of us.
The rest are sprayed around the huge lecture hall. Our teacher is pretty chill the only thind she doesn't like is either forgetting the homework or coming late. Or both at once. But otherwise she is really fun. We get into the hall and I see Ms Streep already there stacking and straightening papers. She looks at me and Florence and winks. I look down. "Good morning Ms Streep." I say after a while. So foesn Florence.

-another time skip hehe-
After the bell everyone is here and the lesson begins.
"Hello class!" Ms Streep says in her kind but strict tone. If you know what I mean. "Today we have a guest to teach us!" she gestures to the side where we see another English teacher come into view. It was Ms Baranski. "Hello class!" she greets. Damn she reminds me so much of tanya from Mama Mia.
After some time I feel a hand on my knee. I look over to see Flo with her poker face looking at Ms Baranski.
I look back in front, blushing. After a while I feel her hand moving upwards in a slow but steady matter.
I look at her to see a small small playing at her lips. "Flo" I whisper warningly. Whe just smirks even more. Then she gets to my crotch.13 She gets to the waistband of my trousers and runs her finger around them teasingly. I breath a bit more unevenly. Then she acoocbes closer and whispers in my ear "No I make you nervous?" I breath out heavily as an awnser.
She chuckle quietly. "You're gonna have to be quiet darling" as she lowers her hand past my waitsband.
As her hand presses against my already soaking underwear she groans quietly. "God" she mutters under her breath. I giggle a bit and flush in embarrassment. She smirks and runs a finger down my folds. I surperss a moan and take a strong drink of water. Then she enters me with two didgets and I almost spit it back in. Nobody has noticed yet and she continues pumping. As I'm close I unintentionally crumple a piece of paper. That gets a quick look from Ms Streep but she didn't really mind it. Then I look at Flo pleadingly. She smirks and I come one her fingers. She looks satisfied and slowly licks her finger and cleans me up as well as possible. Then she grabs the scrunched piece of paper. She getds her pen and writes a note.

Do you wanna be my girlfriend
() yes () no

I pretend to think about it and playfully hover my pen over the 'No' circle. She slaps my hand and I giggle.
I tick the 'yes' circle and she looks content. Then the bell rings.
"You ready for round 2" I rasp into her ear and her knees almost buckle. "We've got Geography and Biology tho" she whispers. "Fuck that" I lace out fingers together again and we stride outta the room. "Y/nnn!" I hear a familiar voice "Oh God" I groan under my breath. "Hey Y/nnn" Emma Says a bit too happily. "Guess what next periooddd iss" she prolongs the d on period. I smile akwardy. "Sorry. I have to take Flo to the doctor now caus of Uh- she isn't feeling well." I say swallowing. "She won't be in a few hours" I whisper so Flo only hears and see her going weak and she playfully slaps me. Emma looks annoyed. "So? Can't you take you girlfriend to class" she says side eyeing Flo. "Like I said I can't she's not feeling good" her eyes widen. "I- that's not very ni-" Flo interrupts her. "Splish splash your opinion is trash. Now can we go please babe"
We walk out and drive to her apartment blasting Red lights by Stray Kids.

A/n: Ok. This was a bit chaotic. Uh-
But you get the motion. The think is. Everyone noticed when those ppl is my class did it but nobody said anything lmao. You're welcome for that information. Anyways.
Stay safe, nourished, hydrated and text me if you need anything.
Bye :D

-1280 words