Cougetti

Ok so I think yall know the most recent cwf (cooking with Flo) and with that kinda turny thing to make the courgette into those kinda noodles. Flo is on storys Y/n is flirting with a friend. Or-

A/n: Ifk I just found out 2 more ppl in my class are also reading these. So uhm. Shout out to those to if they even make it this far.
Anyways. You get it. Hopefully.

Flo pov
I walk into the kitchen and get everything ready. Everyone has been so excited for a new cooking with Flo. And my Bestie Y/n is round. She loves courgettes. So why not make courgetti? I get the tomatoes, basil, chili's, courgettes and much more out and then the thing that makes the courgette into spaghetti.
I turn on my phone and hear the front door open. "Bitch where's the alcohol" I hear Y/n screech from the front door. After two loud plops I knew she had just thrown her shoes somewhere.
"Good afternoon. I'm fine what about you" She rolls her eyes playfully and smacks me lightly. "Not good since I'm still Stone cold sober." I do my frown and she awws. "I'm sorry baby. Of course I'm happy when your with me" She says in a fake pouty tone.
"Gurl-" I smack her with a kitchen mat. "Set the table. After dinner we can get wasted." She eagerly nods and sets the table. And I start the procces of cooking with Flo. "Hi!"

-time skip bishes-
I'm just explaining the cutter. "So we're gonna shove it in there."I say trying not to laugh at my immature brain. I hear Y/n snorting and only then realize that she had been sitting in one of the bar stools." When did you get here" I snort. "Watching you being all cute" She giggles. I blush slightly and look down. "So you've got to be really careful with this" I say holding it to the camera and tapping the screen. " It will otherwise chop your fingers off" Motioning with my hand. "And that would be a real shame" Y/n says in a sad and teasing tone. "How else would you-" I shut her up. "Gurl I'm on lie and I can't deal with rumors right now" she chuckles like a goblin and runs away like one too.
I look back at my screen an . See my blushing ass. "Uhhh. Yeah. Y/n" I say getting away from the camera to wash my face with cool water caus that's what I think will help this. Ok. No it didn't help. I get back to cooking. "Phew guys it's hot in here" I wave my hand in front of my face. Very good Flo you just made it more obvious.

-time skip hehe-
I plate the cougetti and laugh a little thinking. Me and Y/n sitting together at a dinner table. Discussing our day after it has passed. A few little mes or Y/Ns-what the fuck she's our bestie I say slightly slapping myself. "Darling is food done" I hear her sing from the other room. Not helping Y/n. "Yes. Just shut up and take these plates through" I shout back rolling my eyes at the camera. "Anyways guys that was that if you want I can post the recipe. Stay healthy and stay safe" I blow a kiss at the phone and stop the video finally posting the last part.
I breath out and torn around to a Y/n standing inches away from me. "Thank youuuu" She sings. Then she pecks my lips. That left me in fucking shock.
I stand there for a few seconds completely incopitent and incapable of moving. "Oi. You coming Pugh" Y/n shouts as if nothing just happened.
I walk through the door to see her placing the plated on the mats each side of the table. She turns around and I grab her waist. Pulling her inhto a longer kiss. She slowly moves her hands  to my jawline, holding my face. Her head moved to a side for easier access and we bump into the table slightly leaning back. We break the kiss for air. "As much as Id like to eat you out here I spent ages on this and I'm hungry" I say while staring into her dilated eyes. "I'm hungry tooo" She smirks. "That's a different compartment that is to be filled later" I say sitting down and cheekely smiling as she whines sitting down. I start eating and notice her not being able to sit still. Slowly she settles for crossed legs. "How is it" I say as innocently as I can. She nods eating fast. "Words baby girl" I say putting my hand on hers, feeling it switch. She coughs. "Its good. But not good enough to fuck the sence outta me" now it's my turn to choke on my food. "continue that and you'll have to finish yourself off" I smirk as she rolls her eyes.

-time skip-
I just finished loading the washing machein. I turn around to see a flustered Y/n. "Fuck you" She whispers onto my lips then kissing me. "Fuck me yourself ya coward" I smirk while breaking for air.
She drags me to the couch and lowers herself down on me.

Y/N pov
While getting air I get off my top and sit on her abdomen. "Sit on face" She says. "W-What" I say slowly taking off my lower pieces of clothing. "You heard me darling" She rasps I to my ear. I slowly get up and crawl on my knees to her head. I lower myself down and feel her tongue in my dripping pussy. I bite my tongue to stop noises coming out. "Let it out kitten" She says between eating me out.
I'm close and u grab the arms of the couch. "I-I'm cl-" I say not being able to finish my sentence because I was cut off my myself cumming.
She chuckles and sits me off her.
Then she pulls me on top of her and gives me the biggest hug. Like. Ever.
"What are we" she whispers into my neck. "What do you want us to be" she shifts holding my head up and staring into my eyes. I get lost in her eyes. "Y/n. Do you want to be my Girlfriend." She asks stroking my cheek with her thumb. I nod. "Yes bitch." She giggles and we fall asleep in each other's arms.

A/n:
Well Uh- long time no see-or read. Whatever.
Uhm yeah. Requests are open bitches. Pls halp me. Rain Pt 2 is on its way. But yeah. This was-I think ok. Anyways Hehe
Stay safe, nourished and hydrated and text me if you need anything.

-1145 words