Guy bsf

So Toby and Y/n are like besties and Toby is trying to find out who she likes.

Y/n pov
Me and Toby are sitting in a cozy small café somewhere. Tbh I don't know where.
"So have you found a special someone" OH God I knew this was gonna come up. Me and Flo have been secretly dating for 2 weeks. Only Raffie knows. Not even Toby. Here we are.
"Uh-no" I say looking down. He smirks. Oh God he's already hatching out a plan.
"So uh- with you?"
I ask smirking. "Oh God no" he laughs and then the waiter Comer with our order.
He looks Toby up and down and smiles. Then he leaves. "You know. I think someone is interested in you" I say smirking at Toby.
"Really who" Toby shoots up and I smirk nodding in the direction of the cash desk.
He turns around and makes eye contact with the waiter. He however smiles and winks at Toby.
I laugh as he returns blushing. "OooOo" I holler and Toby tries to shut me up.
"Shut up" He says emphasizing the 'up'.
I shake my head no and keep on poking him every time our waiter looks over to our table.

-time skip-
Ok well we better get going. I sigh and signal the waiter for our bill.
He nods and comes with the bill and an extra piece of paper. OoOo Toby's got an interest.
I get the bill and slip the piece of paper to Toby. He blushes after opening it.
Then he looks at me,then at the waiter.
The waiter smirks.
So do I for that matter.
So we get up and Toby gives his number to that waiter and them talking for a bit.
"When" I ask when he comes back.
"Tomorrow five" he says still looking memorized.
"Now let's get back to my favourite Pugh" I say getting out of the café.
"HEyyy" He says, fake offended.
"What?" I ask innocently.
We get into my car and drive off. We obviously jam out to Dove Cameron, Celine Dion, Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish and Little Mix.
Pretty long list. But hey it's not my fault they leave fucking far away.
We arrive at the Pugh house and AR greeted by Billie.
They know. Obvi. They caught me doing their mother-.
This means Flo is here.
"OOoo Flo is here" Toby sings and I smile
"Yayy" We enter the house and are greeted by a running Raffie Pugh.
"Shit" she says after bumping into me. She quickly swivels her head around and then goes behind me.
"Protect me" She dramatically says.
"Wha-" I start and am cut off by footsteps.
"Rafaela Pugh! You come here right this isntant." I smile slightly at my secret girlfriends voice and side eye Raffie.
"What did you do" I ask her quietly.
"I said if she doesn't watch out I'd steal her girlfriend" she winks at me playfully.   
I roll my eyes and shout out.
"BABES SHES DOWN HERE"
Raffie glances at me with a fake hurt face and I just shrug.
"Just doing my duties" then I see Flo sliding into the entrance hall with some fluffy socks.
"Y/nnn" she runs to me and hugs me tightly. I can still see her glaring at raffie behind me.
"Now now children were here to find out Y/ns crush" Toby buts in. I roll my eyes. Of course he hadn't forgotten. Who am I kidding?
Flo looks at me 'oh really' and Raffie smirks too. The  we sit down and Flo gets some drinks. Hopefully with a bit of Alk.
"OK so" Toby starts and Raffie sits down next to him "Do I know her" "and how" he thinks and Flo is coming through with a tray.
She sets it down and sits next to me.
Then we all clink our glasses.
"I know who she likes" Florence  smirks.
"How come she does and I don't" Toby acts fake offended then I feel a pair of hands on each side of my face.
I feel them pulling towards her face.
Then me and Florence's lips connect in a  kiss. After almost making out we turn back to see Toby's mouth open. Like full on 'sis I-' open. I grin at him."She's not wrong I do like my girlfriend" Raffie is smirking at him and he turns to her. "Y-you know" She eagerly nods her head and snorts. "Y/n I- sis you- Damn I knew my ship would sail" He gets up clapping and jumping like a child. "I have just the right planner" Flos head swiveled round in light speed and he sheepishly grinned at her. "Joking sis joking" he says sarcastically.
"Or was I" He slyly comments and then runs to his room.
"You little shi- come back here" Flo runs after him.

-time skip that's almost as big as my ego- anyways-

"Honey can you drop Nat off" I'm sitting in my office. "Sure babe I'll be right down" I close my laptop and put on my jumper that was behind me on the back of the chair.
I Trott down the stairs and into my oldest daughter's room. I see her still laying in bed.
"Natasha Rafaela Pugh get you ass off your bed and into the car now" I say throwing some clothes at her.
"Nooooo" my 6 year old whines.
"If your not down in five you won't be allowed to watch finding Nemo after school with me and mama" I say and walk away.
After 5 minutes I see Nat come down(not a cliff) the stairs and a comb stuck in her brownish hair. Flo sighs and helps her brush it. Otherwise the kid is actually really good at getting herself ready.
For a 6 year old.
I kiss my wife goodbye and get into my matte black (yes bc it slays too much caus matte black) BMW and go to drop my kid to her primary school.
God seven years ago I couldn'tve imagined this kind of life with the love of my life. But four years ago that all changed with a small open-air ceremony.

This is a filler caus I'm shit at existing so yeah. Uhh. Ayyyy an update after being MIA for the past - idk 720183 months. Anyways.
Requests are open.
Stay safe, nourished and hydrated and text me if you need anything.
Byyeeee :D

-1080 words