Stress, Stress And Showers

Flo has had a pretty stressful week at work and kinda takes it out on her girlfriend in their own little showery way.

Flo pov
AAAAAH fuck. I'm so fucking frustrated. Like, damn. Ok that's a great start. Let me get you up to date:
I just declined from two major films, my marvel contract got threatened because I decided to help one of my Besties to do the right fucking thing, my ex literally tried to sue me and I almost got forced to do a PR with another friend whose married to a nice girl called Ella, and I have a girlfriend. And everyine knows that too. Which means we would've had to stage a 'dramatic breakup'. And then we'd date in secret. AGAIN. So. Yeah. Sound stressful enough? Oh and a four hour long meeting with my sexist manager doesn't seem stressful at ALL. So now I'm sitting on my car trying to get my frustration in check. But then I think of Y/n. That got me going in a Completely different way. If you know what I mean. Hehe. I hit my steering wheel again and then start the twenty minute drive to our shared apartment. I am already thinking of proposing but that's something for later.

Y/N pov
Damn Flo should be back soom and I'm still in bed. I look and probably smell like a dead heap of cats. But hey. I don't know what that smells like. Do you? HOW? Anyways. I get up and make a pot of Yorkshire tea from the massive sack we have. I don't even know why but it's amazing. I hear my phone ring and run upstairs because my dumbass forgot to take it downstairs. It was Flo.

Hey Flo
Hey darling
Why ya calling
What are you gonna do in the foreseeable future of 30 minutes?
I'm gonna drink some of that tea and then take a shower. Why?
Just so I know where you are.
Are you OK?
YEA. Just stressed a bit.
Awwww come home maybe we could do something about that.
*she chuckles* there are two ways I can think of-
Bye Flo

I chuckle putting down my phone and sipping my tea while watching something I found called 'The 100' it's so fruity.
When I'm done I put my cup in the dishwasher. Then I walk up to the bedroom with the conjoined bathroom. I then get distracted by TikTok for the next 25 minutes. "Oh shit" I mumble get Hering my bathrobe and a change of clothes quickly and one of Flos hoodies. Hehe. Caus that's cute and shit. Nah I'm playing mine are all in the wash.
I switch on the water and wait for it to warm up then I get in and let the water rum over my body. After a few minutes I hear someone open the door must be Flo. I hear the shower door open and a rustle of clothes. "Hey babe" I say. "Hi Kitten" Oh shit she's horny. She's only called me that before a thing ✨happened✨
She gets into the shower and puts her arms around me from behind. "I know what you're thinking" I smirk as she doesn't say anything. "Well then you're ok with it" she nibbles my ear lobe. "Absolutely". She turns me around pushing me into the side of the shower whee there isn't a rail. She halfway aggressively kisses my neck and my mouth opens without a sound.

Flo pov
Her mouth opens without a sound then she bit her lip. Fucking hot. I trail my hands to her abdomen and put light pressure on her hips. She still is quiet. "Don't be shy moan for mommy" I could visibly see her knees almost giving up under her. She slightly moans still biting her lip. Her eyes scrunched together. "Oh so it's like that is it"
I turn her around in the other way so that she had to hold onto the rail on the wall her ass stuck out in my direction. I hit her ass with my hand until its red and she's mixing whining and moaning. Then I enter her with three fingers and let her adjust. Then I punp in her until she's so tight. Then I exit her. She whines and I get out the shower ripping her out with me. I pick up her towel. She connctas our lips and we make out while I towel us off then I literally throw her onto the bed.

Y/N pov
She leaves for a sec and I'm thinking of finishing myself of but she's got something planned so imma wait. Then she comes back with a blindfold.
She puts it on me "And since didn't you didn't want to moan for mommy-" she 0puts a gag ball into my mouth then goes down "Such a pity now mommy with have to use her own mouth to wet her cock." oh shit. The strap she got me for my last birthday. Don't ask me why. But that was like 13 inches and with vibration.
I hear her spit on it and then she runs it in my folds. She pushed it in and only gives me two seconds to adjust before she hammers into me in a pietro Maximoff speed. I come only seconds later and she collapses next to me. Even tho my body was now covered in drool and cum I fell fast asleep and I felt Flo taking care of me. Taking out the ball and towling me down with a damp towel. Then she puts an oversized shirt on both on us and we pass out.
The next morning I wake up with a note.

Good Morning Darling,
I am downstairs. Drink this and then come down and eat something.
Love you
Flo.

I drink the glass of water and head downstairs after slipping on some joggers. Florence is flopped in the middle of the couch calling someone. Then they pick up.

Hey Scarjo
How many times have I told you not to call me that. Anyways. What the hell happened last night you were supposed to be in that meeting.
It was something- Important.
Was it so important that you ignored or didn't see my, I don't know, 52 calls?

I sit down next to Florence. "Hey Scar" she waves

Hey important.

A/N: and on that note! Hey. How yall doin. I literally just started writing a Kelena fanfic and I'm finishing my Wandanat but it probs won't be out in a bit bc I'll probably forget. Anyways message me your requests!
Stay safe, nourished and hydrated and text me if you need anything!
Byeeeee

-1122 words