Three Times The Charm

So. This is the first time I write this kinda thing so yea. It's a threesome.
And I have no idea. Maybe in the future I can write a five or six some but not now bc practice. So yea. Bear with me here.

Y/N pov
I am on my way to set and I'm fucked. Yesterday the Ruso bros announced that Scarlett is coming back. And Flo will be there too. Like, hot people alert. Me and Scar met in 2012 because of the Avengers and hit off as friends. And now Flo is here too. Like. Dayum. So short version is: I have a crush on two World stars and have no idea what in the black widow fuck I should do.
I get out of my car and walk to my trailer where I see a familiar figure leaning against. "Heyyy Y/nn" I chuckle. "Heyyy ScarJo" She stands up "I told you not to call me that" "What? ScarJo?" she groans. "Hey Scar! Y/nn" We turn around "Florence!" We shout in unison. "Hey babes" she shouts back. Then we group hug and walk to set. We collect our timetables and sit down.
"OK darling what do you have today" Florence smirks. She already knows something I don't. And here it is. Yelena Belova and Antonia Rovok first kiss.
"Oh well I don't think you guys will have a problem" Scarlett teases. "Shut up ScarJo."I playfully smack her arm whilst blushing.
Florence and Y/n on set please.
Oh well here goes nothing.
We get changed and go to hair and makeup." Don't mess my handy work up to much you two" Gabe teases. We giggle. Then we get to set and get in place.

~scene~
I walk into Yelenas room.
"What do you want" damn. Her accent is fucking hot. "Just to visit a friend" She chuckles and grabs my collar. "YEA right" I stare into her dialed pupils and then I connect our lips into a heated make out. She enters her tongue into my mouth.
I trail my fingers up her suit and slowly unzip the front.
Then I kiss her neck.

"CUT" Kate shouts and we break up.
Florence does up her suit and I get a small glimpse of her matching black lace. Then we walk back to Scarlett. "Damn Florence got a hickey before we even started" I swear I saw Flo blushing and Scarlett grabs my wrist which makes me grab Florences.
After arriving at Scars trailer she opens the door and yeets us inside.
"Damn no need to be so roug-" I get cut off by a familiar pair of British lips and another pair on my neck. They sink me into the couch and Flo straddles me while Scarlett works on my legs and inner thighs.
After alot of makeouts and flying clothes Flo moves past Scarlett who starts making out with me and latches her mouth onto my aching core. I moan into scarletts mouth and she starts caressing my tiddies. After a few minutes of suckicg both Queens go down and Flo enters me while Scar massages my pussy. Not late after all of us, let's say, ✨arrive✨ and we all flop down and binge watch Dickinson (S3 is out! GO WATCH IT YALL)

-time skip-

Today is Jimmy Fallon and I'm fucking nervous because Florence Pugh, my girlfriend in secret by the way, is with me. And I already know how bad the teasing is gonna be.
As we pull up to the entrance Flo gives me a last kiss because secret, yk. Then we get out and walk past the oas and sighn shit and take photos.
After entering, cheeky don't think like that, we get ready and wait to be called on.
"And now welcome our guests Florence Pugh and Y/n Y/l/n!" we walk in, smile and wave.
"So." Jimmy starts. "We're playing a game." A table comes in with alot if gross looking food. On it a sign saying: Spill or Fill your guts. We sit down and he takes cards out. "So beforehand I got a bunch of questions from Fans and people like that so yea" He turns to me "Y/n. The first question is... Have you ever dated a costar" the table turns to show me what I had to eat and it looked like somethings eye. "Yes I have" The crowd ooos and Jimmy askes which one. "that wasn't the question" then it was Flos turn. "Florence. Have you ever slept with someone of the same gender? If yes who?" Jimmy adds the last bit to the joy of the fans. I nod at Flo. I guess we ain't secret "Umm. Actually twice" The crowd cheers. "Which one do you wanna know?" She smirks. The crowd cheers. "The best one" One if them shrieks. Everyone laughs and she turns to Jimmy "Since I'm not eating your musty crusty dusty ass thing you call food I'm going to have to say Y/n. Or Scarlett I can't decide" I feel like the crowd didn't want to stop. Or just didn't. But hey... No more pretending!

A/N this is a filler! I'm on the train rn so here we are. This is actually also shorter then I expected. It's really funny because I was on TikTok and I saw like, alot of people talking about these or reading these. And I Sat next to someone who did. Im like, so proud and lol idk why this made me happy lmao. Stay hydrated, eat and safe see yall.

-937 words