PTSD Pt 1

Ok so. Y/n just got retrieved from the war in Afghanistan and now suffers from PTSD. Her Bestie Florence takes her to set and her angsiety peaks.

A/N I honestly have no idea what yalls obsession is with Army people but yes. I kinda upderstand tho. BUT NOT THAT MUCH. anyways. Enjoyyyy.

Y/n pov
I'm back. I'm finally back. And I'm living with my bestie Flo. She's working on a film right now. It's for Black Widow. Tomorrow she wants to take me with her. I'm actually really excited but also scared shirtless because the on field doctor diagnosed me, or just confirmed, that I had PTSD. In case you don't know what that is then go educate yourself you horny child.
Aynways. Like, what if they do explosions or gunshots or something like that.
"Y/nnnnn" I hear a groan from downstairs. "Yes dear" I run down the stairs to see Flo on her phone under her sorrow blanket. "What's wrong?" she perks up and wipes her cheeks smiling after that. "What? Nothing is?!" I sit down next to her "Come on you've got that blanket on. Ive known you for 11 years and you can't lie to me anymore. He stood you up again didn't he?" She nods and leans into my side. "I think I should just break up" OK. Why am I so happy?
"Look Flo, it's non of my business but I really think you should. Like damn even I could treat you better" After the last part I quickly get up and go to kitchen. Fucking dumbass Y/n don't say that! In my Frust I knock down some pots and pans making a big crash. I leap over the island ane sit down on the other side and start to cry. Fuckin PTSD. "Y/n! What happened?" Florence runs into the kitchen. Not seeing me she trips over me. I position myself that she'll land on me. She looks down "Hey" Then wipes away the rest of my tears. Then we just lay there and stare at eachother (Bc this is Wattpad story so ye) We slowly lean in and our lips touch. I always wanted to feel this. Damn it's better then I imagined.
We broke off after a bit. Her eyes were closed and then she scrunched them. "I-I should go" She gets up and hurries out of the house forgetting her keys and phone. Great.

-time skip-
It's been about an hour and I should be in my way so I ring Scarlett.

Hey ScarJo is Flo with you
Yes she's sitting next to me. She's been unusually silent. She hasn't pulled a single prank.
Oh dear. Well I'm ok my way.
Sure and for fucks sake stop calling me scarjo.
You know I won't.
Fuck you
Love you too bye

I get Flos stuff and mine and get in my car. Ik a but risky bc of the ptsd. But hell.
After driving I arrive at set and the first thing I see is Flo running down the side of a fucking building in a, I must say, very, how do I say this, Black widow suit. If you know what I mean. *Smirk*. Then after the final cut and me goggiling her I go to her trailer and overhear her talking to Rachel.

I fucked up Rach.
Why what did you do?
Well, it's about Y/n... And umm... We sort of kissed?
Oh my gowd! Why do you think that's fucked up?
Because. I don't know. I still have to meet with Zach and I don't want anybody to think that I'm a cheater because I don't think I am.
You're not. Just meet Zach now Y/n can wait here then come back in an hour. If you don't I'll send Y/n
-I can feel Flos eye roll-
Yes mum. Will do.

I go into trailer "Hola chicas" I prance in. They giggle and I sit down next to Flo. "So what yall talking about?" I look around "About me? I'm flattered" I say after there's now awnser but this time Rachel awnsers with a smirk.
"Florence you've got somewhere to be." She looks up "Oh yea. See you in a bit Y/n" I nod and look at Rachel. "I heard everything" She smiles "I know."

Florence pov
Zach agreed to meet up at a nearby Café. I'm on my way there.
-time skip-
"Hello babe" He trys to kiss my hear but I pull back. "What's wrong?" He sits down. "We're breaking up" I say quietly. "W-What?" I nod "Were braking up Zach." I say louder. "O-Oh. Can I ask why?" I shake my head and get up. I feel his firm grip on my wrist. "Let me go please" I ask pretty politely. "No. Not until you tell me why" He says annoyed. "Hello Ma'am can I help you" The waitress looks at me in a concerned way. "No she's fine you can go" Zach says and yanks my arm so that I sit down. Shit it's almost been an hour. "Zach just let it go"(can't hold it back anymore) She stares. "Let me go" I get up but his hand is still attached to my wrist. Then I hear the jingle of the Café bells again hoping it was someone that I knew. "Hey Flo" Y/n states and I let out a breath I didn't know I had held. "You have a film to shoot. And an Ex boyfriend to get rid off as I see" Damn savage "Sp tho is why you're breaking up" Zach growls finally letting go. "This isn't the last thing you'll be seeing of me" then me and Y/n leave the Café. "Well that was thick" I nod sitting down in the passanger seat. "I got you free for the rest of the day by the way" She states while pulling out of her space. Then she lays her hand on my thigh. Oh shit this'll be a long drive. "Is something wrong my love" I shake my head and she continues driving. I know there's gonna be a light soon. Please be red. Please be red. PLEASE BE RED. Yes it's red. It's one of those light that is usually shitty because it's always red for ever and then green for like, 4 seconds. As the car stops I take off my seat belt and lean towards Y/n.

Y/N pov
I hear a faint 'click' and look I've to see Flo leaning in and connecting our lips. After cupping her cheeks and pulling away the car is left silent.

A/N hey so I got a bit carried away that's why it took a bit more time because I wrote Pt 2 straight away. This was requested by @SaraLance2009

-1146 words