Rain Pt. 2

Welp sorry for the wait.

Flo pov
Our lips connect in a steamy yet passionate kiss.
We stop for a bit and stare into eachother eyes. "I-" They start but a put a finger on their lips. "Shhh" I say whilst connecting our lips again.
They take the small of my back. Then they get up a bit and lay me against the couch. I giggle as they make sure I'm ok. "I'm fine babe just-well. You know" I say closing my eyes. "As you wish" They say kissing my jaw and neck leaving some already feel-able bruises. Oh Zachs gonna be so mad. Wait. Why tf am I thinking of grandma. Shit. Wrong gender. Whatever. Women are better.
In my thoughts I haven't noticed Y/n has taken off my hoodie and is looking at me for consent to take the remaining shit off. I nod vigorously. They chuckle and takes my t-shirt and  jeans (not that skinny shit) off.
Then they make a show about taking their shirt off. I groan literally ripping it off.
She giggles kissing my stomach area. "Someone is eager" They rease letting my pantie elastic snap back into my hips. I squeal and they slip my under off quickly. Feeling bare I close my legs. "NAH-ah-ah your beautiful love" She says spreading my legs wider. The cold air making me shiver. They plunge straight (gay) in and enters me with her tongue making me throw my head back and scrunching my eyes.
"I want to see your eyes when you cum princess" I moan at the name and at the two fingers that were slammed into me going at an ungodly speed.
I bite my lip but one of my biggest moans just slips out. They smirks and curls her fingers to hit my G-spot.
I struggle to hold my eyes open. Then I cum. As hard as I ever have. They come up after cleaning me up and then they kiss me again, that turning into a make out sesh. They put a knee onto my oversensitive clit and I stop kissing to moan. They giggle and drag me up to the bathroom and towel me down with a damp towel.
Then they lay me down on their bed and get a couple of pillows and blankets. "Where are you going" I mumble whilst still being half asleep.
"I'm going to sleep in the guest room" They whisper kissing my forehead. I grab their hand and pull them down next to me and here we are, sleeping comfortably next to eachother.

-time skip-
"So your sure you wanna do this" They laugh while slurping their Macdonalds sprite. "Yeah. I mean. My stuff if in there and so are his balls that I haven't kicked yet so- yeah" I shrug while laughing and get out of the car. "should I go in" I shrug while nodding. "Why not. I'd love to see his face" They laugh harder and give me a smol kiss. I pull them back in and after a few mins we break apart. "Let's gooo" they whine. "Finee" They say grumpily. We get out of the car and ring the door. I pull my shirt down a bit so you can just see one of the hickeys. "Babyyy" Zach says pulling me into the house trying to shut the door. Y/n puts their foot into the door frame. Zach looks up and sees them "Who's this" he says through gritted teeth. Just then he noticed the dark purple hickey.
"Oh so you let some random whore fuck you, you slut" he tries to grab my hair but Y/n steps in between us and backs him away. "The fuck you say to her" He tried being tuff. "You heard me you f*g" I slap him. "Fuck you im just getting my stuff." I go upstairs and see all of my stuff on a heap. "Huh look everything in a pile. How convinient" He runs up and Y/n is still upstairs. "Please Flo, baby, I need you" He puts his hand on my shoulder. "Spoiler alert, I don't need you and using people for their body isn't goof for your image so I suggest you shut your mouth in the medias way." I slap his hand off and collect everything. Then I throw the target necklace at his face and run downstairs and out of this wretched house." Had fun? "Y/n teases." Oh shush" I playfully slap their shoulder.

-time skip-
"What now" Y/n says after driving around with absolutely no idea where we're going. "What do you mean" I turn my head to look at them. "I don't know. It feels like I've knows you for ages" I giggle and nod. "Maybe we can move somewhere far away, change our identities and live normal lives." they say. "I'm telling you. Everyone would be like.' oh my gawddd you look like Florence Pugh'" I say.
"OK or we could go to Macdonalds." They state. "Now that's an Idea"
I awnser laughing.

A/n: I have no fucking idea what this is. THANK YALL SM FOR 159K READS! like, slay. Anyways. This was kinda a fuller and also a request. Idk what to do hehe. Anyways.
Stay safe, nourished, hydrated and text me if ya need anything.
Byee :D

-900 words