Unwrapping

So this is basically the TT trend with santa tell me. Yk. So yeah. At a party. Obvi. Bc it's a story lmao.

Y/N pov
Ughhhh I have a party with the cast in like, an hour and I have no fucking idea if I should wear all black like Hailee in Hawkeye or black and red. (like at the top). So I call Lizzie.

Hey liz
Hey Y/nn whyd you call?
I can't decide what to wear
What are the options you big baby
Hey I'm not a big baby!
Yeah right. Anyways just tell me I need to get ready too you know.
Yea. Yea. Or did I just disturb some 'quality' Scarliz time *smirkysmirk*
Shut up and tell me what you want to be done now or I'll Scarlet Witch your ass
Oof okok. Anyways. I was thinking all black suit like Hailee in Hawkeye
Yes
Or red and black *sent the foto*
Oh definalty red and black that'll really impress a sertain someone
Oh shut up and go back to making out with your girlfriend or whatever
Don't have to tell me twice

-end of call-

I giggle and put on TEH suit and hop into the car after a quick snack consisting of some toast with nothing on bc your girl lazy.

-time skip-
After pulling up I feel two arms snake around me from the back. "hello darling you're looking stunning" I turn around and only just stopped my jaw from dropping. "You're the one to talk babe" Then we accompanyed each other to the main room. "Look the two love birds finally decided to show up" RDJ shouted across the room with his mic. "Haha Robert haha" He smirks and gets down from his pedestule. "Hey Y/n hey Flo" I turned around to see Scarlett walking towards us. "Fair warning there's probably gonna be some truth or dare going on and as you've seen RDJ is here so it's not gonna be cold." We giggle and get some alcohol because alcohol. Yk.
"You wanna dance" Florence asks me "It would be my pleasure" 34+35 started playing and me and Flo were having a blast. She pressed her backup against my front and started grinding making me sit down. So basically giving me a full on lap dance. After the song was over we got over to the others.
"OK guys it's timee" Chris E says. We all groan but sit down anyway. "Who's  first" I ask. "Hailee" Jeremy shouts. Everybody agrees and she looks down. Then Jeremy starts "So Ms. Steinfeld Truth or dare" She looks up confidentaly "Dare" "I dare you to ask your crush to be your partner" "Wait. Right now?" Jeremy giggles "Yes. Now on your phone per speaker" She let's out a shaky ok and dials a number with the speaker on.

Hello?
Hey El
Oh hey Hailee how can I help you
Well, I was just wondering...
Ifff?
Ella Hunt do you want to be my girlfriend?
*tiny bit of silence* Yes! YES! Oh my holy Dickinson family YES!
Yay. I'll meet you tomorrow babe
See ya

-end-

"Well, that worked out" Tom Hiddleston said clapping and then the others joined in.
Hailee is still bright red and looks to happy to be true.
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom Darling I'll be back in a sec" Florence pats my shoulder and gets up. Then she walks away.
"Since Flo has left Y/n truth or dare" I think about it. "Hmmm Truth" Hailee rubs her forehead without awnsering "umm... What is you secret no. 1 wish for Christmas" I know what it is and since I'm not a liar and Flo ain't here imma just say it they probably know already. "I wanna have Flo unwrap me like" I take a deep breath "Get i top of her by her by the fireplace" then I hear giggles. "Well lucky for you Mr. Claus has something ready for you. I don't thing your on the naughty list.
Yet" Florence says from next to Scarlett.

A/N
Okok this is fucking short and Idk what it even is so yea. Merry late Christler to those who celebrate it and I've got alot more shots at work so be prepared.

-716 words