BudapeSHt

So Florence and Y/N have been friends for, like, forever. Lately they've been catching feelings for another. Nobody knows.

A/N there's gonna be a halfway dramatic breakup in here. Because I can. Hehe

Y/N pov
Ughhhh I miss Flo so fuuucking muuuchhhh.
Flo has been in BUDAPE SH T for
Black Widow for 3 weeks now.
She comes back in about 7.
And what sucks the most. Is That Zach is there with her. Like, I don't wanna sound like the obsessive one, but Zach is a real Jackass and totally uses her. She's blind tho. The other day when I was at her place I "Went to the bathroom" and their conversation went like this:
Z: I told you not to invite her over. I don't like her.
F: Why she's my best friend since like, forever.
Z: She's using you
F: No she isn't.
Z: Well. You wouldn't know.
F: Well then how is she using me? She doesn't like being on my Insta picks and I only once got her to come to the red carpet of the falling.
Z:You're blind. For all I know you've probably fucked.
F: What the hell Zach! She's my best friend!
Z: Don't raise your tone to me!
*slap*
F: what the fuck was that for
Z: Defriend her or else you will get worse.
F: Oh hell nah
Then I came in and he adjusted himself and Florence put on an act as if that conversation hadn't just happened. I even caught him with another woman in bed twice!
And GOD knows what he's doing now.
My thoughts were interuppted by my phone ringing. It was an unknown number.
"Y/N Y/L/N how can I help you"
"Hey. Y/N it's Scarlett. As in Scarlett Johansson. Somethings happened to Flo she hasn't exited her trailer in a day."
I was paralyzed. "Ohh-umm ok let me see what I can do." and then I pressed the red button.
So then I called my boss and explained the situation. He agreed to giving me three weeks off work.
I then called Scarlett back and asked her is she could meet me at Budape SH t Airport tomorrow after I landed. She agreed and I went on to book my flight.
-The next day-
My bags were packed and my taxi was here. I got in and told him to go to Gatwick. The driver nodded and set off.
After arriving I paid the driver and entered the building.
I was now sitting next to my gate.
Ladies and Gentlemen the flight 567 to Budapest Kelti is now ready for boarding.
With that I got up and showed the flight attendant my ticked. She smiled and I entered the aircraft.
-after the flight-
I got my baggage from the baggage claim and made my way outside. There I saw a big Black SUV. So that must be Scarlett. A buff man came towards me. "Mrs Johansson is waiting for you in the car" I smiled at him and thanked him for taking my luggage. Then I entered the car and greeted Scarlett. Not gonna lie. If this was under otjer surcumstances I would be a real bad fan girl right now.
"How is she?" She turned to me with a frown. "She's not come out yet and we put her food outside of her door. At least she eats" I nodded slowly noticing the arrivance in the trailer park.
I left my luggage in the car for the moment and was guided to her trailer. For some reason I was really nervous. Hopefully she has ATLEAST been socializing with Barry at least.
I knocked and opened the door "What do you want"I heard her voice from behind a corner." So you don't wanna cuddle" I said as I was right in front of her. She glanced up once and then again. "Y/N?" I nodded and she got up to hug me. I then sat down in the armchair and she sat on my lap. Damn Y/n stop those unsavory thoughts. "What's wrong what happened?" I asked cautiously. She looked into my eyes and I could see the tears brim in her eyes. "Hey... Shhh..." I kissed her head as she cried into my chest. "What's wrong?" I asked as she calmed down a bit.
"Z-Zach" Oh yea. That bitch. "W-We got into and argument and t-then he g-got a phonec-call and i-it was a woman. S-She a-and him w-were sleeping. A-And he screamed at me t-that it w-was my f-foult. A-And he said t-that you k-knew." I sighed and explained "Yes. I did. I caught him in bed with two women before but didn't want to hurt you since it was just after your family Drama when your aunt died. I know it was wrong, just... You wouldn't have been able to cope because you were already broken. Please don't hate me" She stared at me I could hear her thinking. "He... Did things to me" "I know" she relaxed into me a bit and we just sat there. "How did you know" she looked up. Damn why do our faces have to be so close. "Well... The other day... I heard your conversation" she looked sad. We just sat in that chair for, like, ten minutes cuddling.
"Hey Flo...ohhh...you" Zach came in with flowers. Flo dug her face deeper into my neck. "Get out" I growled at him. "You can't talk to me like that" "Like hell I can. Get the fuck out"
"That is MY girlfriend. You're just a using bitch" with that Florence looked up and basically screamed at him. "She's not a Bitch! She came here because of me! If she were using me she would be somewhere else not here cuddling me because you were a fucking man slut!" he looked shocked.
"How dare you raise your voice at Me!" OK that is enough. I gently removed Florence off my lap and got up to tower over him. This is a time where I'm glad that I'm tall. He looked up into my face. "I said get the fuck out. You guys are done" He tryed to push past me to get to Florence. I newly positioned myself in front of her. "Get out of my way" I shook my head. "OK that's it" He sighed and swung his fist into my ribcage. It hurt like a bitch but now was not the time. I punched his face and he stumbled back. Then he picked up the flowers and speedwalked out. I then slouched sideways to put pressure on my side. That Motherfucker had a fist ring on.
It left a slash and a bruise. But oh well. I lay down on Flos bed and she came in with a first aid kit. She beckoned to me that I should take my shirt off. Y/N stop thinking that way. "Shit" I looked at her concentrating face. "Look Y/n this might feel wrong bit the slash is a bit further up. You're gonna have to take off your bra. (Since it was a sports bra)." o-ok" I quickly took off my bra and noticed Florence staring. "like what you see" she smirked and came closer "sure I do" mind out of the gutter Y/N mind out of the gutter please. Then Florence went back to disenfect it. When she was done Flo didn't pull away. "What" She smirked and connected our lips.

A/N Me be like: Should I write smut. Or should I not. Should I write smut. Should I not. Well. Then my parents came into the room.

-1304 words