Hotel

So, hehe, Y/N is a hotel secretary in Ireland and a part of the cast of 'don't worry darling' shows up... Yall get it.

A/N GUYSSS THANKS SO MUCH FOR 13.8 K READS AND 448 ⭐
Love yall, but not as much as I live Flo. Jkjk.

Y/n pov
I was just walking towards the Hotel when I saw a caravan of back cars and a bunch of people. My shift starts in 2 minutes so shit.
I walk up to the people whom I had to show my badge to get through. Fucking Paparazzi. I shut the door and walked up to the computer. There was one booking in five minutes so, that'll probably be whoever is in those cars.
I signal the people who look like bodyguards that they can enter and a group I don't know dive people come in. Two bodyguards and, holy motgerflerkin, Harry Styles, Olivia Wilde and fawkin Florence Pugh.
I know most people would be more hyped about Harry but COME ONE Florence Pugh!
"We have five rooms on one floor" The one guy says whose name tag says Oliver. "Yes! Floor 3. Do you need anything else" the guy named Tristan speaks up "How many other guests are there?" I nod looking back down onto my screen "So we currently have one room with a family of four in the first floor, two rooms on the fith floor and one room down here with me" they nod and I look at everyone. Then my eyes land on Florence who had been long-term staring. She winks and I look down. "I also have a Co worker David coming in at two" I say.
They nod again. "Anyways here are your keys. Enjoy the stay" I hand the keys over and they leave upstairs.

-time skip-
"Hey Y/n!" I hear the door close soon after. "Hey Dave!" We do our wierd handshake. "So any more guests?" I nod excited "OK who is it?" I squeal "Florencepughharrystrylesandoliviawilde" he looks at me like, 'honey, slow down' "Florence Pugh, Harry Stlyles and Olivia Wilde" Now he looks up. "Holy shit." I squeal again "I know right"
Ding

Guest, You

Hello roomservive?
Hi. I'm room 302 'holy shit it's Florence

OK what can I get for you.
I'd like two glasses of champagne and a bowl of chips
Yes Ma' am will that be all?
Yes.
Ok I'll be up shortly

David looks at me and I nod. He slaps his hands in front of his face.
"No way"
"Yes way"
I go to the kitchen and start the fryer and open the cooled chanpange. Then I put the bottle on the ice bucket and the glasses on the trolley. I place everything down then I go up.
I'm so fucking nervous.
I knock on the door "roomservice"
"You can come in" I hear her raspy voice. Fucking hell HER VOICE.
I open the door and step in.
"Umm, hi, I'm Y/n. And here's your order. I drive the trolley in she's sitting on her bed. With her phone in her hand." Where would you like me to put it" she gets up "Just put it on the bedside table please" I nod and arrange everything then I turn around to her centimeters away from me. Then she backs away. Me fucking flustered. "Thank you" Like nothing had just fawkin happened.
"W-Welcome" I mumble and walk back downstairs.
When I arrived I was still brightly flushed. David looked at me like 'ok gurl you're gonna tell me what the hell happened' and I shook my head.
"Awwwww. Girrrlll" He coos. "Shut the hell up or I will cut your dick off" then he giggles "Ooo. Someone's fiesty. You sure nothing happened?" I glance at him "I--"

"Hello good morning" I hear a raspy British voice. "H-Hello Ma'am how can I help you" I say after turning around. "My friends phone wasn't working and I lost a bet to him to order something for him. Room 304"
I nod "He would like a Fanta, a salad and some gummies. Don't ask me why" "I'll get it" David jumps up. Holy shit nah he ain't gonna do that "O-Okay" I mumble.
She isn't leaving. "What do you do for fun around here?" she asks and I perk up. "Well... Usually we aren't allowed to ride the trolley but we do." that was one of my ideas. "Perfect." OK umm... Sure gurl.

-time skip-

I had just pushed her along the longest corridor and we were laughing like maniacs. Now we were back at the desk and it was five am.
"Don't you have to be somewhere tomorrow" I ask after calming down. "Hmm... No. But you do"
Then she latches her lips onto mine.
We continue making out and she drags me to the elevator grasping to try and find the button. She pushes it and drags me into the opening elevator.
Then she presses the 3rd floor. But like, without breaking the kiss.
When we reach her level we break the kiss and sprint to her room giggling. After unlocking it she pushes me in and slams the door shut after her with her foot.
Then Florence pushes me up on the bed bending down.
"Hello darling" I moan at the petname and she smirks. Then she starts trailing down my neck leaving marks.

Florence pov
I start trailing down her neck. Every time she moans I bite harder.
Things get even worse heated and clothes are flying, open mouthed kisses and names are moaned.
When I reach her core I look up. (Consent is hot rape is not bitches)
She nods and I dip my tongue into her soaking clit.
"Flo - -"
"That's not my name baby"
"Mommy don't tease-please"
I smirk chuckling evilly. "As you wish."
I enter her with two fingers and start pumping. She starts moaning again "Not so loud baby girl" Then I take a part of my sheet and put it in her mouth. She bites down on it and I reenter her with three fingers this time. After like, a few seconds she came all over my hand, legs shaking vigorously.
I pulled out the sheet and was met by some heavy breathing. I then (don't ask why) put my hand under her arm.

"Damn that's a wet pit"

A/N: OK WHO UNDERSTOOD THAT REFRANCE I HOPE ALLLLL.
Anyways. You guys are ✨amazing✨. I mean, 17,6 k reads! DAYUM. And it like, 13 when I started this so... WTFH!
ThankyouuUuu <3

-1100 words