Dancer

Ok so this is a bit random but. Here we are. Flo is a famous singer ( I will use a mix of well-known songs) and Y/n is a dancer that gown on tour with her. Then, one very- hot dance she gets picked to be Flos partner. Let's see.

A/N: I have no idea what so ever is going on but hey. Here we are. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 111K READS OML.

y/n pov
I plop down my gym bag and make my way to the stage. There is a bug audition for dancers for Florence Pugh show. Me and a group of friends are gonna be dancing for the leads and they then pick. I am dancing to her song I kissed a girl. (SCARLETT EHEHEH) I just see Jesse my friend dance to another song and it was pretty damn good. Fuck what if-Stop it Y/n you performed under way worse conditions. I get up and I get handed a microphone.
"Hello. Who are you?" "I'm Y/n Y/l/n" they nod and write it down. "what are you performing for is today" the older woman asks kindly. I like her she seems like a nice person. "I kissed a girl Miss-" I wave my hands around so that she can awnser. "Pugh" Holy shit. My eyes widen and they goggle a bit. "Sorry" she does an 'all is good' sighn and motions the dj to hit it. I hear the intro and do my little Dancy dance.

-time skip bc idk how to discribe dancing lmao-

I finish in a finishing pose and get a round of allplause. "Very good" Mrs Pugh says "now please go into the green room while we evaluate you all. I bow a little and skip off stage.
I am greeted by the others who also applauded me because I am the main character. Obvi.
"omg do you know who that woman is she seems to nice" Beth, another friend of mine asks. I look at her in a 'really bitch u fucking dumb-' way and she just shrugs. "That was Mrs Pugh" All of their eyes widen. "Wait- WHAT" Most if them say. I nod and just then the door swings open and one of the security guys sweep us out onto the stage again.
"OK so. We are sadly only in need of three dancers." Mrs Pugh starts. "And we had to make a few tough decisions. And not so tough ones" Was that supposed to be comforting? I don't know. "So we have chosen" We look at eachother anxiously "Fanny, Jesse and last but not least Y/n" We all applaud. "This doesn't mean that the rear are worse at dancing just not what we are looking for for this tour. Maybe next time" there's another applause and we get down from the stage all three of us getting an envelope with times, a ticket and hotel details. Holy shit were sharing a hotel and a jet with Florence Fucking Pugh.

-time skip eheh-
Today's the day. I get uo slowly caus your girl for low iron levels and get coffee to Funktion properly.
After sipping it and jamming out to Florence I get dressed in some black cargo pants, a random t-shirt (probably Ac/DC) and large hoodie. Yall can choose the colour ( I chose dark red idk why). I then grab my leftovers from yesterday from the fridge which consisted of Pata with pesto bc pesto slays and some mozzarella and tomato for breakfast. I get in the underground and eat it there. Finally no more masks.
After arriving at the airport I throw away the Plastik container, sorry turtles and make my way the one of the private gates here I can see Fanny, Jesse, Mrs Pugh and other security standing already. I get attacked by Jesse in a hug and greet the others. "Well then you are the new dancers" We hear a familiar husk behind us. We turn around to see the world famous singer and her unhinged cheating boyfriend. "H-Hey" she looks me in my eyes. Almost struck and just when I was about to back down she started laughing while holding my upper arm. Her laughing is contagious and she started talking to all of us until it was time to go on board. After a few min3inti the flight one of the other people on board pulls out a box and sets it on the table. "Time for monopoly bitchesss" Everybody groans and she looks around. "I'm out" Flo and her boyfriends say. "Count me in"  Jesse, Fanny and a few others say. Flo looks at me. "Yeah. I'll play too" I nod my head. "Actually maybe I will too" Flo says suddenly causing her boyfriend to roll his eyes. I mentally slap him and we set it all up.

-another time skippp-
"I HATE YOU" Jesse screamers. "Oh? WELL NEXT TIME DONT STEAK MY MONOPOLY" The girl from beforehand shouts (her name is Courtney btw) "Jesse give Courtney their 200 dollars. You landed on their property" Florence tries to reason. "No. Their in jail. I'm not giving money to a criminal" Jesse shrugs his arms. "That's not how you PLAYYY" Courtney screamers at the top of her lungs. After that we dicided to stop because everybody should be alive today. After packing up we do our own things. Flo sits herself across from me and we start talking. "So-any special someone in your life?" she asks curiosly. I shake my head. "Waiting for the right woman." "So you're- gay" Flo says. I shrug and nodd. "Yeah. How about you. How's you and your great relationship" I sarcastically pronounce the great a bit louder. She sighs. "It's a PR" now that say alot if things. I raise my eyebrows.
"Yeah. I know he's been seen with a couple of other women and men. He's just not as good as keeping to the rules."

Aaand that's a wrap for the pt 1 of this.
It'll get better in time. I hope. Umm so yeah.
Stay safe, hydrated and nourished and text me if you need anything.
Byeee :DD

-1060 words