Filming Pt. 2

Y/N pov
I woke up in an unfamiliar room and had to look around a bit to finally remember what the hell happened yesterday or today for that matter.
I tryed sitting up noticing a weight on my lower stomach area. I looked down and saw an arm there and a leg draped over my legs. I looked to my left and saw a fucking adorable Florence. Still asleep. I looked at my phone and noticed that it was 1 pm. Oh fuck. We have filming tomorrow and I still need to look at my script. But so did Flo. I nudged her side. I heard a short grumble before she wrapped herself into the covers again.
I leaned down to her ear "Florence Pugh" I whispered. She looked up with one eye and sleepily rubbed her other. "Hi" she snorted and propped herself up. "Hi there" She said back. We stared a bit then she bit her lip and got up. After she came back from the ensuit we made our way through Scarletts house to the kitchen. There we saw her making out with Olsen.
"Hmmm lovely sight" Florence commented and I snorted. They quickly broke apart. "Sorry forgot you were here" Lizzie just stood there blushing. "How could you forget your favorite sister?" "Or your favorite sisters Girlfriend or whatever I am" Florence blushed at that comment. "Well at least we got our shit together" Scarlett snapped. I clocked an eyebrow. "Oh we got our shit together" Lizzie snorted "You guys kissed for a game" I playfully shoved her. "You're jelly bacause You only get to kiss me once" Florence cleared her throat. "Anyways. Scar get me some tea" "Fuck no get it yourself" She sighed at looked at me "Black tea is great thanks" she stopped in her tracks. "Finally someone that appreciates the meaning of a good cuppa"

-on set-
Being played

F: So... We have to go down
Y: Yeah. Well...
Flo is staring dramaticaly down the 'cliff'.
Y: Yelena you're so overdramatic
Florence got down and rolled down set suddenly starting singing: "They see me rolling! THE HATING"
I burst out laughing and ran after her. She was running through the trailer park. I ran after her and finally cornered her inbetween Hemsworth and Rudds trailer. As she suddenly stopped I ran into her and was pushing her up into the wall. "Hi" She just stared.
"Florence! Y/n! Come to me in 5! We heard Joe shout.
We headed to his table thingy and he laid down two scripts. " We added something in scene 102" I leafed through the block and so did Flo.
Fucking hell. It was a makeout scene between me and her. I looked up at her. She had obviously seen it too. We started giggling. "So it's obviously no hard feelings" I shrugged and shook my head no. So did she.
"Oh and Y/N! You have a kissing scene with Wanda in 087" I nodded slowly and me and Flo walked to her trailer.
"My character is a real fuck girl" Flo nodds and enters her trailer. She turns around and motions me to come in. I oblige. How could I not?
*ring, ring*
Y: Jooo! Billie!
B: Y/Nn long time no talk!
Y:YEAH. Anyways how can I help you?
B: I heard they changed the script up a bit. Lucky you!
Y: IKR but I also have a scene with Lizzie
B: Oh Come on! It's not like like you and Florence are an official thing. You kissed once!
Y: I- Yeah. Anyways bye
B: OK? Bye ig?
-end of call-
"Who was that?" Flo asked setting down a glass of water. "My agent and Best friend" I say whilst sitting down.
Florence sits down next to me her he'd on my lap. "I don't want you kissing Lizzie" She says suddenly. "Is someone jealous" she shake her head and turns her head to the other side not facing me. "You're cute when you're jealous tho."

Florenence pov
OK that's it. I turn my head back and get up straddling her lap. I gripped her collar of her shirt (They're still in they're costume) and kiss her passionately. She kissed me back! She kissed me back! She wraps her arms around my waist. Deepening the kiss. We pull back for 0.1 seconds for air. The she kisses me again and this time she flips us around laying me length wise down me as a bottom. For her... Gladly.
"Florence! Have you seen Y/N? She's got a scene in 10!"I heard Mackie shriek." I'll have a look in a sec! " As we heard the leaving footsteps we burst out laughing.
" Will you be my Girlfriend?" She asks suddenly.
My head whips around." W-What? "
" Will you be my Girl-"" Yes, Yes and a hundred times yes!" I squealed.
We shared a few more kisses until she had to get up.
- a few weeks later-
Today was a good and a bad day for me. We were filming 4 scenes together and then she had 3 more and I had 4.
Together we were filming 034, 213, 102 and sadly 087.
"What's gotten you today" Scarlett comes in with three Starbucks cups.
"I don't know... I just... I'm not usually bothered about kissing or makeout scenes but-" Scarlett was the only other person who knew about us.
" Let me guess...  You're jealous of Y/n and in this case me that she gets to kiss Lizzie? No! No! You two argued got in a huge fight and hate eachother guts?! No! I've got it! You're on your period and want your gurl to fuck you" "What the fuck Scar!" "Well I've heard that orgasms relieve cramps." "I'll keep that in mind. Anyways! It was acctually the second one but the other way round" She looks at me. "OK look babe. You need to chill the fuck out. First of, It's just a movie scene. Second, Y/N is your fucking girlfriend dude. What do you think will happen? Third and most importantly... Me and Lizzie are dating" I am shook. I Mean, I knew they had a thing for eachother but still... "No fucking way gurlll! Congrats! Imma have to have a word with Lizzie soon then. Don't forget to invite me for your best woman. Yay you're getting married!!" A new voice occurred "Who the hell is getting married without me?!" I giggle. "Y/Nn. Lucy and Taylor are datinggg!" She looks shook and then gives the same reaction.
-time skip : scene 102-
"Ok and action" Joe shouts

I get up and walk over to Y/N who is standing in the doorway.
F: I guess since your here we might as well make the most of it.
Y: Oh shit. What did you have in mind?
F: You know exactly what.
Y: That is a good point.
With that she pushes me against the frame and lifts my right leg up to her waist. We are still making our when the Director shouts "Cut! That was marvelous! No retake! Take 20!" We break apart and I blush like hell. But then again so did she.

Y/N pov
I am now on the set of scene 087... I know Florence was a bit tense. Because her character had to fucking walk into us kissing. Lizzie came over to me " HeYyyyY... Y/n... No hard feels?" I nodded and continued walking to hair and makeup.
-on set-

E: You know, you shouldn't be here.
Y: I know, but shit! That accent is great! I mean like, how do you do it! Like, damn gurl!
E: *chuckling* A pity you're bluffing for Yelena.
Y: What me? Pfhhh. No!
E: Mhm so if she walked In right now and I was doing this- she attached her lips to mine.
F: Hey-Oh-Umm... I'm sorry I thought you were doing your job not making out with it.
Y: Look this isn't what it looked like. But please can we discuss this in the jet.
*Florence nods and walkers off camera*
"Cut! And that's a wrap for today guys! Thank you!"
I walk off set changing into compftable clothes and walk back to where Scarlett and Chris H are talking.
Then I hear footsteps and an dragged to the trailers.
"You're mine." I heard Florence growl.
Oh, I can't wait.

A/N.
So that's a wrap. Hehe. I acctually kinda like this one. Might make it into a whole book. Anyways don't forget to leave requests!

-1432 words