School Party

So Y/Ns best friend Scarlett really wants her to go to this party at Aubreys house. Y/N would like to go, but knows that her bully Florence will probably be there fucking 3 million guys. Which wouldn't be a problem, if she wouldn't have a massive crush on her.

⚠️Y/N G!P⚠️Nobody is really famous ⚠️

A/N EHEHEHEH I think this is turning into more like a oneshot-smut-book.
Let's just say : Smut with a story.
Even tho I can't write smut imma do it.

Y/N pov
"Come oooooon Y/N. Pleaseeeee!?" Scarlett begged me for the millionth time this afternoon.
"OK fine" I sighed. This is going to be a long night and a tireful morning. At least it's a Friday.
There are 2 good reasons why I don't wanna go, but since I probably owe Scarlett. Reason no. 1: The drugs. I overdosed twice and it wasn't pretty.
2: Florence madafakin Pugh. My bully.

Anyways We got ready
(Just choose any outfit to wear bc I'm not good at shit like this)
Scarlett squealing like a girl on a princess outfit that is going to Disneyland.
Fuuuck ma liiifeeeee.

-skip the drive there-
I am not allowed to tell you this, but I think the only reason Scarlett wants to go is because of her MAJOR chrush: Elisabeth.
When we got in the familiar smell of Alcohol and Weed wofted into my nose. And of course. There she is. Grinding up on Chris. I think it was Evans but it also could've been Chris Pine. Whatever. Almost the same thing.
I saw Scarlett flirting with Lizzie in a corner and went over to my only other friends Ariana, Chloe and Chris Hemsworth.
(Yes as in Ariana Grande and Chloe Bennet)
"This party is Lit!" Chloe screamed in my ear over the music. I nodded only really staring at Florence who, for once, wasn't making out with anyone.
But I bet she was thinking of someone like Colin Just or Anthony Mackie.
She was silently sitting on one of the couches a shotglass in her hand and staring in front of herself. Then I saw the most annoying boy come over to her. The jock, the total girl's guy, Sebastian Stan. Who grabbed her arm.
She hit him but he dragged her upstairs. Clearly her not wanting it.
"Hellooo? Earth to Y/N?" Ari waved her hand in front of my face. "Could you just excuse me for a moment?" They nodded and I ran upstairs to the Bedrooms and hears shouts. Shouts like : NO SEB! I DONT WANT TO! And shit like that. I was guided to the last bedroom to the left.
There I stared through the halfway clear glassdoor and started recording.
I opened the door to Sebastian trying to get Florence's skirt up. She was already in her bra. He was almost completely naked. Except for his underwear. I stopped recording and just stood there. I could basically hear Flo asking for help. But in her fucking eyes. "What the fuck do you thing you're doing here dyke" Oh yea. That. I came out to the taddletale Lili Reinhart. She obviously told everyone.
"Let her go" I squeaked out. He just chuckled. I gained all my confidence and sternly said "Let her the fuck go Sebastian or I swear to GOD I will cut your small ass dick off" He looked a bit shocked at first but didn't back down. At least he let go of Florence. He came over to me and punched me in the shoulder. It hurl like a bitch but I didn't want to look THAT hurt so I just slowly turned to him and kicked his balls so that he stumbled back and left the room with his clothes. Probably looking for some other chick like Karen or Cobie.
I heard a quick "Thanks". Oh yea. Her.
"Welcome" I said and was about to head out. "Hey... Ummm... Y/N?" again I slowly turned around. "Can I trust you?" I nodded not knowing what the hell was going on.
"So, um, I just wanted to say that I-" "FLO! Y/N! COME DOWN WE'RE PLAYING SPIN THE BOTTLE" We heard Aubreys voice echo.
"Coming!" We shouted and walked downstairs. Scarlett smirked at me and I shook my head.
"OK so yall know how it works. But it's not to kiss. It's to make out" I slightly sighed and noticed Florence staring at me.
"I'll go first" Robert said. It landed on Marisa Tombei. Luck him. That was his girlfriend.
I am not gonna describe that akward asf makeout moment.
"OK I'll go" Ryan said. It landed on Aubrey and they made out.
"Me next" Scarlett said. Since I was sitting next to Lizzie I hoped it came in my direction and it did. But at least it wasn't me. Phew. Now it was Lizzies turn. Lizzies landed on Scarlett. Damn that's a crazy coincidence. Now it is my turn. I spun the bottle and noticed how interested Florence suddenly was. It landed on her. I am not sure if I should be happy or not. She then walked over to me and straddled me.
Don't stick up. Don't stick up. Don't get a boner PLEASE. FUCK. ME.
She then attached her lips to mine.
It was like she was trying to tell me something. Damn. She chuckled as she noticed my issue and how hard I was. I blushes like a fucking tomato.
"Ugh get a room" Chris H said. "Gladly" Florence pulled me up and up the stairs. Once the door closed she pushed me up against it.
When we pulled away we noticed we weren't in a bedroom. We were in Aubreys Dads office. Oh well... To late now. Good that the desk was empty.
I pushed her up against the desk and she moaned into my mouth. She took off my hoodie (I wasn't wearing a t-shirt just a bra) she smirked and pulled down my pants. I stood there in my underwear and literally ripped off her clothes. I kissed down her neck and left alot of hockey's.
She kept on moaning my name. Whick was fucking hot. I lay her down on the table and kissed her stomach. Then I looked up to her. She nodded and bit her lip. I slid off her panties painfully slow to expose her soaking clit. "So wet for me" "It's all yours" I took off my boxers and fingers her folds. "Oh my God just fuck me already"
I bent down and kicked her folds whilst touching my dick.
"You want me to fuck you" she nodded "Use your words slut" "Y-Yes mommy" OK that was fucking hot.
"count to 10" She started "one" One inch entered her "t-two" two inches "T-hree" 3 inches "Oh fuck. F-Four" Four inches. "FiveSixSevenEightNineTen" I smirked and entered her fully.
"Oh my, Fuck. Me. Mommy" "What do thing I'm doing slut" She obviously liked that name because she moaned even louder. I quickened my pace and she soon came onto my cock. I was about to come to and exited her. She shook her head "It's OK im on the pill. Fill me up please mommy" So I did.
As we lay down on the floor (bc we were fucking exhausted) "What did you want to tell me Florence" "Well, I wanted to say that, I- My- My Family is very Christian and I-I came out to them as Bi a-and they almost kicked me out. And th-they sent me to a camp to P-pray the gay away. As they said. A-And Ummm. I really like you. Like. Alot-Alot.
I mean, you don't have to like M-me back i-I would understand I was a real asshole. A-And I--"
I cut her off with a sweet kiss." Will-D-Do you want to be my girlfriend? " she asked as she skrunched her eyes up scared of the awnser." Yes"
Then she straddled me "Ready for round 2?"

A/N welp here we are.

-1365 Words