I Object

Flo is getting married and Y/n is there obvi. They have feeling for eachother but Flo decided to go ahead and get married anyways. Last minute would be an understatement

Flo pov
I strech and notice a weight on my stomach area. It's my bestie Y/n.
She's so cute. I'm getting married. Holy shit. Today's my last morning of freedom. Fuck why did I ever say yes. I could get in a jet and fly away right now. I'll take Y/n with me. Why can't I just marry her. I text my bridesmaids. Shit they weren't even in favor of the marriage. And when I tell You scarlett has good judgement I mean it. Thats why I'm still skeptical. Why am I still doing this? But of u go I would hurt him. I feel Y/n shifting and she lifts herself up now lying completely on me. "Hey babe" goddammit her morning voice. "Hey darling" she strikes my jawline with her fingers. Damn her fingers would be so good down- FLORENCE ROSE PUGH. Get a grip on yourself for God's sake.
She gets up off of me and I go to the toilet. Then when I get out I see her basically naked.
Damn she's so fucking hot. I play it off because I've seen her like this before. Don't think like you naughty person.
She puts on her white suit on and she looks so-ok you get it. "Put on this piece of cloth" she basically throws my dress at me. "Did you even want a white wedding" I shake my head. I wanted one with colour. My first option would've been like, black and red tho. (BLACK IS A COLOR FIGHT ME). She raises her eyebrows. "So this is supposed to be your special day and you still didn't be problematic?! The ONE day you can be?!" she says astonished. "I'm not problematic" I fake offended. "Touché" she does a gay hand movement. "You have a date?" I ask. Hoping she would awnser negetivly. "What if I do" she teases me. "Haha. Your single ass couldn't even pull Aubrey Plaza" she does a fake offended this time. "What's wrong with Aubrey. Actually now you that you say it-" I smack her arm half playfully. "I bet I could pull a frustrated Florence Pugh" she teases and I turn bright red.
Then she leaves to get some drinks for some reason and I slip on my dress.
She comes back holding a tray with two cocktail-looking drinks. "What's in these" she smirks. "It's my own creation. Orange Sirup, Vodka for my Russian spy, crushed raspberrys, ice and and mint." What- how do you come up with that. Whatever. I take a sip and end up chugging it. "Woah- easy there Pugh" she laughs and drinks hers. "OK when your done come zip me up." I say and she nods putting her glass down. I stand infornt of the full sized mirror. And she takes the zip pulling it up. Her fingers trace up my back setting goosebumps in their wake. Then she puts her head in the crook my neck and whispers." You may be his wife. But I'm yours. No. Scratch that. You're mine." she slightly kisses my pulse point. I let out an involdntory moan and let my head roll back a bit. Then she moves away smirking. Fucking tease. We make our way to her matte black BMW and she opens my side first. Yes. She was walking me down the isle. Then she gets in and we have a full on kareoke session to shower by Betty G. We kept stealing glances and once she bit her lip while she thought I didn't notice.

Caus your the reason why I'm
Dancing in the mirror,
Singing in the shower.

When we get there she gets quieter and quieter and I see a couple of tears in her eyes. In front of the doors I can see her angsiety tics go wild and I hug her kissing her cheek. Then I wipe the lipstick off her cheek and she smiles a sad smile at me. She putds out her arm and I take it. Then the doors open and we see familiar faces around looking at me. At the end of the what seemed like a mile long isle was my finceé. Y/n sighs and sits down next to Scarlett who took her in her arms as she almost breaks down. Hailee looks at me from behind me with pityful eyes. I turn to look at my finceé. He suddenly disappears and and Y/n is standing before me. I slose my eyes tightly and see him again.

-smol time skip-
The priest was just coming to the 'I do' bit and asks the audience. "Befir ethe couple becomes insepreble until death are there any objections" the hall stays quiet and just as I thought Noone would say anything I turn back to him. Then suddenly "I Object" I ehsr Y/Ns voice. I turn to look at her with tears still present.
"Look, Florence, I have to get this out before you have to doe to get away from him. But I love you  and I always have and that's why I never had a girlfriend because all I ever thought about was you." Scarlett stands up behind her as a sighn of support and takes her hand." So if you really want to do this. Do it. At least you know how I feel and that you will always have me wrapped around your finger like a piece of ribbon. A-And that if you ever need anything you know how to find me." she then gets out of the her row and starts walking away tears streaming freely now.
I see her sit I her car and just sit there with her roof down.

Y/N pov
After a bit I start the motor but then I hear a roar of footsteps and a white dressed person tossing her bouquet away. Then after her I see her finceé. She jumps over the side of my car and screeches "Go! Go! Go!" I hit the gas and she it's down next to me. After a while we get to an airport "So-" I start and she grabs my face kissing me hard. "I- I love you too" we kiss again and her phone if blowing up. We run into the airport and get on her jet. The just before getting in, on the stairs she throws her phone to the ground. Smashing it into pieces. I smile and pull her inside, here we sit on some of the chairs with our seat belts on. (safety first bitches) and I see a group call of the marvel women on my phone. I look at Florence and she nods her head.

WOOO. We hear then cheer as our faces appear.
I HOPED YOU TWO WOULD GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER
Brie screamers and we laugh

A/N. Yeah so. Wattpad has been really wierd lately bc I wasn't able to save my work. That's why it's a bit later. So yea. Let me know what you think and you can always request sm.
And please support and help the Ukraine.
Stay safe, nourished and hydrated and text me if you need anything bye byeeeee.

-1235 words