Bodyguard Pt. 2

A/N hey guys! I just wanted to say that I forgot to mention that this is a G!P story for Y/n.

Y/n pov
After putting away all our stuff I collapse on the bad and fall asleep quickly.

Florence pov
They're asleep. Good. That's actually really cute. Anyways. I slip a note onto the table and make my way to Zachs room.
After knocking I enter and my heart drops. Here he is. Making out with some hotel personal. After like, five minutes he notices me and they jump apart. "Please. This isn't what it looks like"
I snort getting up from my seat that I had taken on one of his couch chair thingys earlier. "I've seen enough. And I'm canceling your room, flight and your access to my account." Without moving a face muscle I get out and start walking back to my room only to see Y/n on their way towards me. "Fucking hell-" She covers her mouth "Sorry. Not sorry. Fucking hell Florence im your Bodyguard for a reason." I don't say anything and just walk past. Got to be honest I kinda feel like a badass.

Y/N pov
She walks past me and into the room without a word and sits down on the bed. After a moment I went and sat next to her. I still dont know if I should tell her of my... issue. Then she breaks down. So I pull her into me and try and Compfort her. "What happened Flo?" I ask carefully after a few seconds. She wipes her eyes and sniffs "H-He I-I caught him" Wha-- oh wait. That bicth. "Wait- really?" I ask softly and she nods. "With that laundry bitch that should be changing the sheets and not making them dirty." I couldn't help but snort which made her lighten up a little bit. "Well, what's done is done can you take me downstairs and help me throw him out?" I smirk "My pleasure madam" Then we made our way to the lift.
After entering we click the ground level button. Then while es ending we hear a slight grumbling and the elevator got stuck. Just. Stuck like, no moving. "well shit." Then we called maintenance but since it was eleven in the afternoon they had a lunch break but that also meant that it was only like, two hours. I guess there would be worse people to be stuck with. "Soo... What now" I guess its time to open up. "Atleast you didn't try to change me" I start to play up. "Why would you say that?" I sigh and lean against the wall. "I have a medical thing. I'm an intersex" She just shrugs. "So? You're still a person. Anyways all the more fun" I blush and let out a shaggy breath. Ok that was extremely I don't know whether to say creepy, hot or sus. "Well what could I say" I flirt back. "Guess we'll have to find out" she gets up and so do I. "What are we doing" she puts a finger on my lips to shut me up as I stare into her dark eyes. Then she smashes her lips onto mine and we start making out. I flip us over and ramm her against the wall onto the railing haltering. Then she unbottons my shirt buttons and pulls me in further by my tie. Then after undoing those items my shirt was hanging loosely on my shoulders. I slip off her thin coat and top and look at her for consent and she nods. I go in and caress her boobs. She moans and it's musing to my fucking ears. Then she clumsily undoes my zipper and pulls my trousers down half-way. She puts her thigh between my legs with pressure and I almost moan her name. Then she slips down my underwear my dick springing out. We fall over with her on Tom and she lifts her skirt to get rid off her panties. Then she lowers herself on my member and starts jumping on it like a trampoline. Ok that just sounds kinda wierd. She lays down and goes a bit slower with shallow breaths. "F-Fuck" Then we make out again and she sits up again and goes up and down slowly. "F-Flo I'm gonna--" Then she gets off and puts her mouth around my shaft and swallows everything. Then I flip her over. "I don't like it when only one person cumms" then I get my finger and pump inside of her as fast as I can. Then she moans my name, almost screaming while cumming.
"W-Wow" We lay next to eachother on the floor. "Zach never let me cum I always used to finish myself off" Well I kinda expected that. "Well, from now on you will" And I turn bright red. What if this was just a one time thing? What if she'll just go? "Yeah. Unless you only thought of it as a one time thing" She mumbles. "I don't do that" then we get up and put on our clothes. A whole One and half hours have gone by.
We sat for half an hour just talking about everything and nothing. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Out of nowhere Flo asks. "Yes. Yes. And yes." we kiss one last time and ring maintenance. They let us down and we get out at the ground level where we see Zach sitting on one of the armchairs. When he sees Flo he runs to her almost on his knees. "Please Florence! Please! We can make this work. I promise" Then he gets up to try and take her face. That's where I but in. "Hey hands off my girlfriend" I get in between them. He looks at me in shock and then at a very smug Florence. "See. It did work out. Goodbye Zach I don't know what you're gonna do but I won't give you anything anymore" she says dingeling his set of house keys in the air.

A/n
So yeaaa. That worked out. I kinda like these ones. As ways Requests are always open.
Stay safe, hydrated, nourished and have fun!

-1044 words.