H. A. H Pt. 2

Y/n pov
I open my eyes and adjust to the blinding lights (oooooo I'm blinded by the light). I see a doctor and she jumps as she sees me move my head. "Miss Y/l/n?" I nod, my voice not ready enough to speak yet. She checks my pressure and helps me sit up.
"There was a friend of yours in here earlier. Wouldn't leave. Said she felt guilty" The doctor chuckled. Friend? I know this may sound wierd but... I don't have any friends on campus. "Where is she now" I ask hoarsly. The doctor points to the door "Still here" I nod "can I see them" The doctor nods and goes out of the door. Then in came Florence. Why the fuck...
"Hey?" She says slowly. "Why are you here?" I ask "Well, I just wanted to say sorry for Larissas behavior I didn't know she was gonna fucking shove you onto the road. She's on station now. For harm and attempted murder of you. And Um... Yea" I nod slowly. Most of me wanted to believer her but a spall piece didn't. "Ryan is gay too by the way" OK. That acctually wasn't anything new. I snort and nod my head. "So we good" I nod. "Hey, Florence. How did our quarrel begin?" I honestly had no Idea "I don't know I was too amazing for yall" there it is. I giggle and her smile broadens. "I'm omni" she says out of no where "Cool yay!" I encourage her. "What prefrance" She looks at the door for some reason "Girls" I nid slowly. Then she takes my hand. "Look Y/n. I really like you. Like more then friends like you. And. I- Its ok if you don't I just need to say it." I smile "I really like you too" We start to lean in and out lips connect. I slip my tongue along her lip and she smiles giving me permission.
After a while we break apart because, this ain't that kinda story.
I press the button to ring in the doctor and she rushes in. "When can I leave this place?" I ask hoping for a good awnser. "In a week" She awnsered curtly. I nod slowly not letting go of Flos hand. Then the doctor leaves.
"You really are clingy" Flo teases. I flip her off and push myself up on my bed to drink some water. My hand is still shaky. But it'll do. "So what do we do now"

-tiMe sKiP biTChess -
It is now my last day and I can basically already do all of the necessary stuff alone. But I guess Flo can help with the undressing if she wants to.
UMM... Chill, anyways SO.
"Babe you ready" I nod getting up and slipping on some shoes. Flo went shopping and was still feeling bad. So she bought me some real nice shit that I actually didn't need. But hell, that's like the best shit.
We walk to the front desk and they give me a Form to sighn and a small pack of gummy bears.
They were actually really tasty...
I walk slowly to the passenger seat of Flos car and get in.
"Where to" Florence asks. "Home" I state dramatically. "Should I just pretend to know where the fuck you live" "We're roomies you daft dimbo" she does a small 'oh' sound. Obviously sarcastic tho. "You do know that it's pretty obvious that you want to be an actor right" I teased. "Oh come on! Really?" She does an over dramatic head movement.
I snort only for her to whip her head around. "So you wanna be my girlfriend" I shoot. Then Florence does the gay hand movement "Yes. Duh"

-Time Skip MUAHAHAHAHa-
We arrived 'home' and I flung myself on the small couch only for my phone to ring two milliseconds later.

Florence pov
I giggle seeing her annoyed face. Then she gets up to get her small bag.

(I'm just gonna put '...' for the other line btw)

"Hello... Yes... Umm, why?... Oh so now you're bothered... Like hell I can... I'm grown up... I can make my own decisions... No... I said no! I won't be giving you shit... As a matter of fact I have everything I need here... Goodbye... Yes I can... Don't bother me unless someone's on fire or bleeding to death" Then she ends the call. "My mom" Who the f- "So you have everything you need here huh." I tease. "Oh shush Pugh" Hehe. I walk over to her slowly "Make me" Then she pushes me against the wall connecting our lips in a hot kiss. Only resulting to her kissing down my neck. "I'm not a bottom darling" I smirk flipping us over.
Just as we started flinging clothes around there's a firm knock at the door.
We both grown and I see Y/Ns eyes still dark. Damn. We gotta finish later.
I readjust everything and open the door. Standing there is the secretary with an older woman. "This is her room" Then the Secretary leaves. "Hello Miss--" I gesture around "Y/L/N but call me Barbara" I nod "Hello Barbara, How can I help you" "I'm here to see my daughter Y/n. Are you her roommate?" I nod slowly. "Something of the sort yes." She nods and then troops into our room pushing past me. This BITCH.
"Y/n deer" Y/n looks up confused and a wee bit angry. "What do you want Barbara" Her mom purses her lips "Now now. That's not the right way to speak to your biological mother" Ok... She's got an issue. "Why are you here" then Barbara deposits her ass on Y/Ns bed. "Just to talk" I then sit down on my bed. Y/n looks at me pleadingly.
"Have you had a boyfriend yet?" She rolls her eyes "Girl I told you--" Barbara waves her off "I was hoping you'd grow out of your 'gay' phase" OK again. This B-- "And how is she getting along Florence" She turns to me. "Very well miss Y/l/n." When I got told about her Christian ass mom I didn't know she was THIS bad. "Mom it's not a phase" Y/n stands up. "And I know you're just here for money that I don't own. Heck, once you even told me to rob a bank" She looks shocked. "I am currently in a very good relationship" OK lets just skip the past that we've been dating four hours now. "And yes this is my GIRLFRIEND" she motions to me "Florence Pugh, who is a soon to me superstar for acting" I look down.

-TimeSkip again bc fawk this mom-
"I don't even have a role yet" I say to Y/n. She takes something out of her back pocket. "Well, I was going to give it to you after we came back but then, well, things happened" Then she hands me a piece of paper.

Dear Ms Florence Pugh,
You have been accepted as an actor in the film 'the falling'

A/n: OK i hi estly have 0 ideas what this is but here we are. So please! I must warn you that the next update will probably be on holloween because I have two tests next week and shit like that. I'll post a Pic of ma costume as well, because I am  def. not mature.

-1245 words