Dancer Pt. 2

A/n: Ok moving on.

Y/N pov
We are currently at the practise things on stage and the dance cheographers just split us up into groups of 2. I'm with Flo. Yay. She's like the most fun, caring, lovely person in this fucking planet that's probalbly gonna end soon. Ok enough drama Y/n. I guess don't look up.
"Right so today we are starting the dance to The hills." everybody cheers.
"We will practise in two groups. One Is Y/n and Flo. And the other is the rest of you since yall don't have the same cheography."i look over at her to see her already looking at me. She playfully winks and I look away so nobody sees my blush. We then get separated and Matt, the choreographer sets up a chair. Wait what- why." Sit in it." Matt says and I sitr in it like the gay bitch I am.
Then Matt goes through the steps with Flo. "OK so first Y/n will sit down and do the leg and neck thingy and then you come from behind and take the u der side of their head and tip it so she can see you." Flo looks at me smirking. "Is this ok with You Y/nn" Matt asks and I nod. He nods and continues. "Then you walk a few steps over here and the you slide onto their lap you put your hands on the front of the chair and the-sorry not sorry for this- do a little grading motion and then swirl up so you're facing them and pulls them up. Y/n. Now you. Get up slowly, drop down and then we continue with the group Choreographie. " we nod and continue practicing for the rest of the two hours. Then after ward we were let go for the rest of the day." Lucky you "Fanny smirks from the other side table." What? " I and Flo just shakes her head. Fanny motions to me and Flo sitting pretty close next to eachother." Oh! No. Yeah. It's a good dance "Fuck y/n that just sounded wierd. Everyone started laughing.
Even Florence was giggling and looking at me with her two plats.
After training I basically sprinted to my room. After about an hour or two I hear a knock. I rush out of the bathroom, where I had just taken a shower and pull on some underwear and some oversized Grey joggers. I open it to see a red Florence. I notice her eyes darting right up and up my body, checking me out. "Hey" I say. "Hi" I do a movement with hands for her to explain her coming. "Oh yeah. Sorry. Uh. How did you find the dance" I nod not knowing her intentions. "Y-yeah. No. Yeah. It's a good- uh. A good dance" she smirks and comes closer. "What's the problem? Do I make you nervous?" I gulp as we move further into my room. "Huh? No words?" she walks up my neck with two fingers like a little person. Then she cups my cheek and looks into my eyes. Her eyes getting darker by the second. She connects our lips and I kiss her back cupping her neck with one hand and lay the other one on her waist. She pushes me against the wall, knocking down an unopened Waterbottle and some of my books. She lowers her kiss to my jaw and neck. Suddenly there's another know on the door and I groan a bit loving where thi swas going. Flo hides behind the door I just opened to show Zach. Flos- PR? Ok. Ig "Hey Zach how can I help" I fake smile at him and he hands me a bouquet of flowers and smirks. "If you want we can do that little dance with eachother some day" I innerly throw up as he winks and leaves. The flowers were really pretty but those words were just. Gross. If only he knew. "You took them?" Flo says. I look to my hands and see the roses there. I gag and let tjem fall. "Ewwww get those away" she snorts and opens the balcony door and throws the flowers out with all her might. They land in the pool. Damn. "Since you were a bad girl now" she hisses topping me in my bed. The name shot more wetness through me and I almost moaned. She takes out what seems to be a little- Vibrator. "So you just carry that everywhere or-" she gags me with two fingers in my mouth. That was hot. She leaves them there while pulling down my bottom part of clothing slowly. I start sucking her fingers and she moans involuntary. I smirk sliding up and down on them. She makes me stop with a Stern look and a leg on my chest. The shoves the mini Vibrator in and I moan a bit. Then she gets her phone out and waves it around. "Now be a good girl and come down to dinner with the crew, my family and I" I nod not knowing what she had planned. Then she pushes a button and it starts vibrating. "Oh fuck" I say breathlessly. She shows me the 6 stages on the app and it was on 0,5. Then we get out of the room after getting ready and sit down in the loody restaurant.
"So Y/n" Her mum states after a while. I see Flo reach for her pocket and I shoot her a stern look. She smirks. "Yes Mrs. Pugh" she giggles "How long have you been dancing" Stage 2 starts in my crotch. I choke on my water. "Are you ok dear?" she asks looking concerned. "Yeah. Just choked on some water. You know." they laugh a bit. "I've been dancing since iw as about 5" awnser quickly the vibration quickining.

-time skip-
At the end there were groups of us just sitting on couches and some standing. I was sitting with Jesse just talking about random shit and I see Flo smirking at me over Marc's shoulder. I shake my head no but that was no use. Stage 6 starts and I almost moan but cover it with a cough. After I'm almost there she Stops and pretends that noting is happening. "Excuse me" I say to Jesse who winks at me. I walk over to Flo hastely. "You've got yourself into sm." I whisper into her ear. She smirks. "Sorry. Got to go speak to you soon ok" she concludes the conversation with Marc he nods and looks at Jesse.
I drag her into the lift and she leans against the wall. "Mission accomplished" I galre at her and she pins me to the wall. "I wanted to make you so desperate that you'd rush me to your room" she smirks as we share a steamy make out as the lift goes up. Just as her hands were under my shirt we arrive at my floor and stumble out

A/n: Ngl would call this half smut. Yk. Anyways. Heres pt 2. Sorry for the wait. Uh. I might update less frequently (then I am already hehe)
Caus I'm  working on my Kelena story and I'm so 👌 close to publish my Wandanat so yeah. I started it about two years or so ago so the stly will prob be different and wierd but give my young self a chance ok hehehe. And I never proof read I just straight (or gay) up publish
Anyways
Stay safe, nourished, hydrated and text me if yall need anything.
Bye :)

-1275 words