Filming, Hate and Pugh

So Florence and Y/N are on set and hate eachothers guts. (Secretly they really like eachother) and soon they find put about this one scene... That will change alot of things.

A/N Imagine Florence looking at you like this. Like DAYUM TJIS girl could hit me with her fucking car and I'd be thankful.

Y/N pov
Shiiiiit. I just got a new acting gig in a film with Florence Pugh. And before you hate on me... I just don't really like her. And she doesn't like me.
I get a call from the Director.

D: Hey Y/n. We have just sent off your script and the other bit of the cast list to your adress. It should arrive tomorrow.
Y: Thanks. Hey, what are the characters called again?
D: Oh yeah. So, You will be playing a girl called Adaveil Danve and I can only tell you two more. So there's Danielle Bezek played by Madeleine Petch and then Anne Goohaus by Florence Pugh.
Y: Yeah... Cool. And what relationships will each of those characters have with mine?
D: Well, Danielle will be your best friend that at some point turns on you because of your then girlfriend Anne.
(You don't pronounce the E)
Y: OK coool, ok, bye thank you
D: Bye!

*call ends*

OK that's shit. I probably then have to kiss Florence. Damn...

-the next day-
Fucking hell... I just got my script and found out that this is basically a big ass porn film. Like 365 days. Just gayer. And lucky me, I get to make out with Flo. I also have to make out with two other costars: Madeleine and Amanda Seyfried. I always feel bad when I kiss people for a film and they are in a Relationship with someone else. Idk why. Oh well. I guess another 3 days until filming.

-day of filming-
Ok there she is. She's staring right at me. "Heyy Y/n!" Madeleine comes to greet me. "Hey Madeleine" I hug her back. "Oh please call me Mads or Maddie. Madeleine sounds so formal" I giggle and walk over to Amanda.
"Hey Amanda!" She turns round. "HEY y/n! Long time no see!" I nod giggling and pull her into a bear hug. We filmed Mama Mia together.
I then walked towards Florence. "Hey Flo" she looks at me and then down at my hands. "Hi Y/n" I pat her back akwardly and walk over to the Director. "Y/n Y/l/n a pleasure to work with you! And finally!" I laughed and shook his hand. After a few minutes of getting to know eachother the Director got all our attention.
"OK listen up folks! We are so happy that we get to work together with you and hope that we will have a great time! Now, I will cut straight to the point and say what I think you are all thinking. Is this just a huge porn film? Yes and No. No because, we have a story to it. And yes! Most of these characters are as straight as a cooked noodle! But! I guess then people like Madeleine, Y/n and Florence will have some experience with that! Anyway! Moving on and without further ado Let's start filming with scene 047 I will just need Florence and Y/N. We start in twenty" We all nodd and applaud. Then I walk up To Florence "H-Hey Flo" Why the hell did I just stutter. "Hey Y/N" She says in a cold tone. "What do you want?" "Nothing I just-I don't know. See you in twenty." Then I looked at the script. Fuck. Me.
The script title said it all. 'Adavail and Anne's first kiss' I look back at Florence and wonder if I should go back. I don't. I head to my new trailer and set down all my stuff. Then I get a bottle of Water and go to Hair and Makeup. There wasn't too much to do So I had another five minutes on set before everything and everyone was ready. I went on my phone only to see her calling again. By her, I mean, Larissa. My ex. Who's favorite last words are: You'll come back to me. And you still have feelings. You see, before I was famouse or anything she was my girlfriend and abused and cheated on me. She broke up with me and I continued up the path to Hollywood. Now she wants me back.
Feeling in the mood I pick up.

Y: Jellow
L: Ah! Finally you picked up!
Y: Obvi.
L: Have you picked up to confess
Y: hmmmm... Let me think. No.
L: The fuck Y/n you know you can't resist me now just ask me to be your girlfriend again
Y: Hmm... Ok.
L: Really? Say the words!
Y: Will you like to...
L: Yeessssy
Y: Fuck out of my life and just go yeet yo ass of a cliff?
L: Damn you!
Then she started going off at me. Just then Florence came into the room.
'Whose that' she mouthed. Confused I whispered 'Toxic ex that won't leave me alone' she looks at her hands and then just grabs my phone and puts it on speaker.

F: Ey you bitch leave her alone!
L: Who the fuck do you think you are? Scarlett Johansson?
F: No but next best. I'm Florence Pugh.
L: Holy shit. Umm... Why the hell are you on my Girlfriends phone?
F: Because she's my Girlfriend now piss off.

*end of call*

I am officially shook. Why was Florence suddenly so interested? "Umm... Thanks I guess?" she nods her head at me and then walks off.

Florences pov
Ok like, I know Y/n hates me and I hate her. But lately, I'm not so sure anymore. I mean, I don't even remember why we hate eachother.
"Florence and Y/n on set please" I heard a loud voice. I walked on and Y/n was already there.
"Yayy can't wait" I hear her say.
"Oh shush you're probably a really bad kisser" with that she slowly turned around to me "Oh. I'm a bad kisser? Then what the fuck are you?" I smirked. "A good one." "Since, uh, when?" Then the director (whose name is Charles) came in. "enough you two" we then were sent to our 'places'. "So, it's gonna be like this. Y/n you come through the door and instantly run Florence into that wall. Then you kiss and when we got it we will shout the c word." Y/n and I nod.
"You're still probably a real bad kisser Flo" I flipped her off "Oh yeah? Let's see how you are then".
"OK Action"
Y/N runs through the doorway. And pushes me up against the wall by my shoulders. Ok but damn that was hot as fuck! Then she quickly leans in and we connect our lips.
Sparks. I know it sounds cliché. But Sparks. I slide my tongue along her bottom lip and she grants me access. Surprisingly. She cups my face and I put my arms around her neck. We continue to make out not a care in the world. "Great! Cut!" We hear Charles say. We still continue. "Guys. It's a cut!" then we hear Madeleine giggle "Leave them Charles their making up. And out for that matter."
I smile into the kiss and we pull away blushing.

A/N
Welp. This reminds me of those TT povs. Oh well.

-1261 words