HELLOween

Y/'n and Flo meet on all hallows eve at a playground after Y/n (who isn't too well off) gets bullied. Warning: a huge time skip.

Y/N pov
"Go on dear" My mom says with a smile "Go out have a good time don't let the others bother you you look great"
I nod curtly walking out in my makeshift pirate costume and a pillowcase.
I walk along the lines getting a fair amount of Candy and looks. I walk across the street through the park to get to the other houses. As I am walking past the dark playground I get pushed into the woodchips. "Hey freak" I hear the familiar voice of my bully ✨sAmAnThA✨and then the snicker of her two minions Josie and Tina. "Look what the cat dragged in. A... Ghost? No. Too black. Oh! Is this supposed to be a pirate?" She coos.
She pushes me to the ground and picks up my sack of candy. "No! That's mine" I say in a whisper shout. "Oh! She speaks!" Tina sneers sarcastically. Thus following of some cackle. I scramble against the post that holds up the slide. They run off with my sack and I am just left here cowering under the musty crusty dusty slide.
.
After some time I hear footsteps approaching. "Hi there" I hear a raspy voice. I look up to see a small ghost. "Hi" The person lifts up the front bit of the costume. Only to reveal a girl my age with two dirty-blonde pigtails and green-blue eyes. "I'm Florence" She says confidently "I'm Y/n" I get up dusting off "What are you doing here" "Some people stole my Candy" She laughs lightly and climbers up onto the top of the climbing frame. Then she motions to me to join her. I scramble up and sit opposite her. "Here" She says holding out a curly-wurly (a great chocolate thingy from Cadbury by the way yall should try it at some point) "Eat. Please" I take it and open it just as she is opening a miniature Cadburys chocolate roll.
Little did I know that this girl would change my entire life.

-big time skip lol-
"Babee!" I hear from downstairs. No. Not my girlfriend, my bestie Florence Rose Pugh.
We're going to a cast Halloween party of Little Women.
You see, Halloween is a big thing because we met there, exactly 19 years ago. We met exactly in the year 2000. We moved together as friends and I only regretted my decision once. When I found out the more time I spent with her the more I fall for her. The shittything is, with Flo, I don't really get if she likes me back or not. She always is a touchy person and she often flirts to such an extent that I am already sick and tired of finishing myself off. If you know what I mean.
"coming" I shout. Then I hear her giggle "Maybe once you meet Emma" she shrieks back. "Florence! I've already told you that I'm into someone else" She smirks "Scarlett?" I roll my eyes. "Why did you need me" I ask. She nods after seemingly drifting off. "So I've got Black" she holds a black lace dress thingy onto herself "or kinda beigy" then she holds a beige skirt up with a cream oversized sweatshirt (but like the fancy kind). "Which ones easier to take off" I ask jokingly. She slaps my arm and then her demeanor darkens. "I guess we'll have to find out" Then she comes close enough that our breaths are mixing and the tension is almost too much to bare.
"Anyways" she goes back. "I think beige, white. What about you darling" I nod "They both suit you so I don't really know" then I leave the room so sexually frustrated that I even thought that I'd hook up with Soarsie if I had to get it off. But I won't. Why? Because hooking up with random people doesn't help shit. I've made my experiences.
Oh yea, and Samantha (no offence to people called that) and her minions
tried being friends after Fighting with my Family and Ocean 8. So yeah... (yes Y/n is in Ocean 8 here live with it)

But yall know we ain't that stupid.
"You ready" I turn around and nod. She straightens my collar and then grabs her keys and phone. Me too.

-time skip-
Whilst pulling up Flo seems to tense up.
"What's wrong" She switches off the motor. "OK this is what's gonna happen" I smirk. "Yelena don't slouch" she snorts and sits up. "I'm not slouching" Yea, Black Widow started a few months ago. But the release was delayed. Again. "OK so. No hooking up. Unless with me" then she winks and gets out. I get out "I might take you up on that offer" She smirks "Then don't drink too much you'll wanna remember me" I snort "I always will". Then she opens the door and Eliza comes to us. "Hi Flop Hi Y/nn" she hugs us and walks us to where most of them were sitting.
Emma, Soarsie, Timothée and Eliza were already there. So all the sisters were. They all greet us and we sit down and start joking and laughing. "What do you wanna drink?" Emma asks. I get a Coke and wink at Flo. She gets an alcohol free Pina colada.
"OK so" Timothée starts "Truth or dare time bitchesss" We playfully groan and gather round.
"You go first then" Soarsie teases. He smirks. "Hermione Truth or Dare" Emma rolls her eyes. "Truth" she playfully scoffs. "Umm... Did you ever make out with a Co star. But not for the film" She nods. "Ouuuu who?" "That's not the question" then she turns. "Jo. Truth or dare" Soarsie takes  Truth too. "Everyone is going easy first" I tease.

Florence pov
I giggle and Emma asks "If you had to have a make out scene with anyone in any kind of film who would it be?" She thinks for a bit before awnsering "Tom Cruise" We all look up "That was Random" Timothée comments and now it's Y/Ns turn "Y/n Truth or dare" Eliza asks. "Well since everybody is starting off slow Imma take dare but nothing like do a strip dance on the roof" we all laugh and Meryl, who just arrived, comments "Dont worry I don't Think Florence will let you do that" We all turn around. "MERYL!" We hug and then sit back down. "OK so." Eliza starts again. "Give one of us a lapdance"

Y/N pov
I freeze and look over at Flo whose knowingly looking at me. "At least give me a song" I request. "OK you have a choice, Touch it remix or Bloodline" I contemplate. Whick one would make the most tention? "No you guys choose" They look at eachother "Bloodline because Ariana Grande is the QUEEN" Laura shouts. We giggle and I get up. "Now but who do I choose" I smirk. "Shut up and get Florence we all know yall want to" I sigh and roll my eyes "I guess I should" I offer my hand out to her and whisper into her ear "Don't worry I'll go easy on you" As I was moving away she grabs my shoulder. "Please don't."

HEE HEE So sorry I haven't published I'm in England and I've gotten some very good requests that I'm also working on so here's a halfway seasonal one. Pt. 2 is up.

-1268 words