Interview texting

Y/n and Flo have been dating for about a year now and Flo is doing press stuff and single interviews for Little Women. Y/n decides to tease. Obvi, bc we ain't no normal Girlfriend lol.

Y/N pov
I am sitting next to Toby and Soairse outside of the of the open interview room. There I watched Flo do her interview and awnser the same questions for like, the hundredth time. Me and Flo had our one year two days ago and are still not public because she has to do a stunt to promote the movie by 'dating' Timothée. Although he's obvi kinda gay tho too.
"So Florence are you dating anyone lately?" That caught her off guard. She gives me a side eye and I nod. "Yes I am actually" The interviewer nods. "Well, here we've got some paparazzi pictures of you and best friend Y/n Y/l/n being close at Macdonalds" She shows her the pictures and her eyes widen. "Well, we both like our chicken nuggies that's for sure." Seh plays it off" Then she giggles and shakes her head "Damn y/n got Sauce on your top. And it was white! (the top that is ya dirty human)" The interviewer giggles and Flo shoots me a playful glare. I roll my eyes sarcastically and take out my phone.
After playing a few games of angry birds (don't judge I just couldn't think of anything else ok lol) I got bored and got an Idea.

Flo 🖤❤️

I want you
Delivered

I look at Flo, who always has her phone on her lap but on silent. After awnsering her previous question her phone screen lights up and her eyes whiden. She looks at me in a 'I wouldn't if I were you' glance and locks her phone again

I want you inside me until I can't walk.
Delivered

She looks down again and glares at me again her pupils diatlating. Oh sheesh I got her.
"Thank you for your time Florence" The interviewer proclaims at last. "Thanks for having me" Then she waves at the camera and takes off her mic.
After that she speedwalks over to me. "You bad girl. You dare tease me during an interview" then she kisses me hungrily after checking nobody was there. After pulling away she grasps my arm and pulls me along corridors. "Hey! You two need anything?" We hear a male voice. "Yeah. Wheres my changing room?" Flo asks. The personell points in the compete other direction and we finally get there. She drags me in by my arm and yeets me onto her sofa that was surprisingly comfortable.
Her eyes still dark I see I got myself something.
" What the hell were you thinking" She growls. "You saw me not being able to move and send me thirst texts!" I nod and crawl over to her surpressing the heat building up.
She then grabs my arm and flips us over. "I don't think so" and places open mouthed kisses on my neck and collarbone area. She pulls off my shirt painfully slow so I just pull my head out. "Needy" She purrs.
I then put my hands under her shirt looking up. And with a small nod I start massaging her breasts. After moaning she pulls off the rest of my clothing and puts her fingers in my mouth for me to suck on. As soon as my tongue touches her skin we both let out an involuntary groan. Then she trails her wet fingers down to my heat. "If you want me to fuck you then get on your knees and beg princess"
I never break eye contact while sliding down her Body licking down her stomach slowly. After some time she flings me back to my spot before and ramms into me pumping as hard as she could go. So concluding to that she made me cum in approximately 2 minutes and 46 seconds.
"That's a new record" she smirks licking her fingers. I nod out of breath, my chest rising and falling.

"I love you"
"I love you too"

-time skip-
"Babe it's time" my wife shouts from downstairs. Yes, wife. We got married a few years ago. I run downstairs and into the kitchen. "OK lets go!" I shout motivatingly.
Today was the premier of Black Widow 3. I was so glad as I heard marvel was gonna make a trilogy because Natasha definatesly deserves it. They also became independent of Disney after sueing it for a total of 43.56 billion dollars and Scarlett is back. Yay!
I get to the front porch and my jaw drops. Standing there was an, as always obvi, breathtaking Florence Pugh.
"Like what you see?" She smirks tucking up her makeup a bit. "Very much so. I hug her from behind." It does look easier to take off then the last one. " She giggles and playfully smacks my arm."Horndog" I do an innocent face "What? We both know it's gonna happen. Because you've been working so hard"

And it did. And how.

A/N Heyyyy! So another quick update. I got some ideas from a Billie Eilish book actually. So yeaa... Idk how much I'll update but there'll def. Be one on the 31st (Europe time) at some point. Hehe cause I'm already done MUAHAHAHAHA PLS PLS PLS VOTE

-900 WORDS