Heaven

Y/n was a fighter jet pilot and it changes a few mothers after meeting Flo.

A/N Im never sure what to write at the top bc I don't want to give too much away especially not at this one. This is gonna be a shorter one but please. Read it.

Flo pov
I gather some flowers from the local shop and walk to Iris the shop owner. "Florence! Who are these for?" I sigh. "Someone special I'm going to meet them today" Me and Y/n are going to meet at the same spot and it almost feels like our spot. If I could claim it I would. I grab the paid flowers and make my way to the spot.
"Hey Y/n. Not alot happened this week. My agent is going crazy because ever since Black Widow and Hawkeye came out we've gotten over thirty job requests for films! I know right THIRTY! I am working on more Marvel films but I'm kinda sad you can't be there tomorrow for the last Hawkeye episode. It's really good. Sorry, I can't tell you that it's a secret. But I feel like I can tell you anything because I trust you. I'd trust you with my life. Heck I did. Things haven't been the same since Poland. But I'm trying. Zach Rang me and tried to get a one-nighter but I just pushed the magical all giving red button and he has rung me 14 times until now. My phones on silent because I don't want to waste a single second when I'm with you. " A couple walks past and weirdly looks at us. Homophobes I guess. Then I continue " I'm glad I have someone who listens to me and doesn't just pretends to for money, fame or my body. The hate comments have stopped. I guess those people do have feeling after all. I mean, I still get the occasional 'Wtf gay' or so. But it's toats worth it. How was your day? Good? Good. I hope you had enough to eat. I forgot to take anything beacause I didn't have time to cook. I'm sorry. Otherwise I'd would've made your favourite English breakfast sandwich with no black pudding and spicy Mustard. " I look down giggling a bit." I know you too well. " I look up again still picking at my nails" I stopped biting my nails like you said I should but I caught myself yesterday. Scarlett also stopped by and we talked for hours on end and ended up passed out on the couch because we maybe had a bit too much of that Austrian Schnaps of yours. Sorry. Anyways it's Was lovely talking to you again" I get up and put a kiss on her Gravestone. "I love you"

-
-
-

"Hey Flo" I see Y/n. "Y/n-I-you- Where the fuck am I" She chuckles and helps me up. "some call it heaven" I did it. "Its been so long. Too fucking long. 65 lonely years" she looks at me sympathetically. "Lets catch up on everything that we didn't get to do." "Did you hear me?" "every word darling"

A/N ITS 2 IN THE MORNING AND IM RUNNING ON 3 HOURS OF SLEEP, INSTANT RAMEN AND DEPRESSION AND AM CURRENTLY CRYING BC OF SM I DID MYSELF. anyways. Sorry. Kinda not.

-550 words